I have an idea for the Z of chopper

I have an idea for the Z of chopper in his metal threat ability and it would be like this: chopper dispels the enemy target's enhancers and stuns him. also reduces defense, attack and speed on all enemies. chopper requests the assistance of all active fenix allies

Replies

• flux_rono
    2142 posts Member
    Options
    phoenix not fenix also its buffs not enhancers

and sorry to break it to you but chopper will NEVER get a zeta ability unless he gets a new unique or special. all his current abilities have omegas, meaning no zeta.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

and sorry to break it to you but chopper will NEVER get a zeta ability unless he gets a new unique or special. all his current abilities have omegas, meaning no zeta.

This is not true at all. Many characters have had an omega skill turned into a zeta. Having an omega skill doesnt mean anything towards getting a zeta.
  • Options
    It's not so much the omega's as the fact they are all level 8 already. He won't get a zeta barring a rework. It's not that it's impossible, it's just extremely unlikely. I'd prefer if he had a zeta that it'd work better with a droid team honestly.
  • Options

Looks like a Google translate job. It's changed "metal menace" into "metal threat". English isn't everyone's first language.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This is not true at all. Many characters have had an omega skill turned into a zeta. Having an omega skill doesnt mean anything towards getting a zeta.

really? like who?