Free Bronzium Card Stole Cantina Energy-Bug?

ShadowHunterI3
16 posts Member
edited August 2018
I just had a crazy thing happen. Used a free Bronzium card and it took away 64 cantina energy...anyone ever have this happen? (I did have 68 cantina energy before the purchase and now I have 4)

Is there a place I should submit a request for errors/bugs?

0nkbji4igfzs.png

Replies

• Options
    That is.... odd... I'll say that I would go to EA Help, go to "contact us" and I actually got help really fast with the option where they call you. I doubt they could refund the energy, but they can likely just give you 100 crystals to buy an energy refresh.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I forget the actual reason, but it's doesnt actually steal the energy.

If you wish yo you can report it to <<Answers HQ>>
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    It happens when the client has been out of sync for one reason or another. Most common reason would be a brief dropped connection. You've spent some energy at some point and your on-screen total hasn't updated, showing you have more energy that what you actually have. This pops up when it corrects itself.
  • Options
    TW and TB popping up causes a few connection blips usually amongst other nonsense.

It's why I don't do anything for a good 15 minutes until the ghetto servers have sorted themselves out.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Options
    Interesting, I don't show any shards/gold increase or cantina battle store energy.

I will submit it as a bug then.