This recent change really hurt nightsisters in arena

As someone who has placed a lot of time and effort into my nightsisters, I feel like this new change was a massive nerf to acolyte.

First off while yes 90% is greater than 70% when it comes to entering stealth, it is not better than 2 checks of 70% to STAY in stealth. And as someone with really bad luck I can't seem to keep her in stealth during a fight.

Foresight is also now a massive problem. While before against someone like rey she would heal her a little and then damage to her. Now all she does is heal her. Or for this matter the whole Jedi team almost unbeatable now. I time out almost every time.

Finally, what i believe to be the BIGGEST nerf to her, CG gimped her under a mother lead. They just recently fixed it that when she attacked both times she would summon a dead sister and they would BOTH attack. Originally only the first would attack and the second wouldn't. But cg did a big solid and changed this to where both now attacked. It really upped the damage output of the sister and helped them beat the new Jedi teams handily. But now this is completely gone and the jedis foresight is causing the nightsisters time out on offense constantly against a team they would always beat.

Please CG, revert this change and figure out a new way to nerf the critolyte team that only the highest of end game players had

Regards,
HappySideOfFear777

Replies