Why limit G12+ packs to 1 purchase each?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you're in an old shard than you know these pieces are worhtless for arena cause it's RPS by form... EP beat Traya, EP loses to Bastila..who loses to Traya...who loses to EP. Good Jedi teams can beat both of the Sith comps.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    wow complaints of cash grabs then complaints of not being able to spend more. CG will never win. Guess there’s 2 ends to every rainbow and sometimes you just have to enjoy what’s in between.
  • Options
    If the f2p quit the game in masses because they believe they dont have a shot at being good in arena, that will also kill the game, significantly impacting revenues.
    Ironically, f2p is making this game run just as much as p2w..

There is no p2w without f2p., well said.
  • Options
    I’m just waiting for them to add those pieces to the shipment store so I can spend my crystals
  • Options
    It’s laughable that they ask us to buy stuff to compensate for the largest imbalance period in this games history.

They have no idea how much damage they are doing and how overpriced it is to be considered worthy.
  • Deum_Alisi1
    117 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Noob question. Where do you see how old your shard is?
  • Options
    Noob question. Where do you see how old your shard is?

When you gained access to arena. So pretty much when you started
  • Options
    There’s more money in people buying crystals for refreshes (in the very few pieces you can farm) and then buying characters to 7* and getting them as upgraded as possible so you can beat the sith raid and get more gear. Limiting it to one purchase gives them just enough edge to get more gear from the sith raid.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    Awwww yes, my top 10 is showing the downside to all this as we speak. Every single person who bought the gear 12+ pieces are being systematically removed by Bastila teams with G9. There are currently 4 of them with zero g12 and all the g12 are 10-20th. You all can say what you would like, but this is going to get a lot of people to stop funding this sick ride. I'm throwing lv1 g1 on my arena team and am just going to remove myself from this nonsense they call arena. What a joke.

It amazes me that so many people are on the same boat yet CG games are doing nothing about it.. almost as though they are not learning lessons by previous online SW games such as Galaxies.

Greed has taken over and I make no apology for saying this.
  • Options
    It doesnt make sense. Selling the packs for real currency is targeting spenders. But wouldnt said spenders be willing to buy say 50 of those packs?

Omg 50 x (64,99+24,99) = $4499