Ships 2.0 2 months later

13Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Rather have new ships to tinker with, pardon that being my expectation especially since they have achievements in game we cannot conplete because of lack of content.

Wanting new ships and new capital ships is totally legitimate. It's not, however, a problem with 2.0.

When we talk about the merits of 2.0 we're talking about reinforcement abilities, rebalanced ships, and three-ship starting lineups. The lack of ship content existed before 2.0, continues to exist, and is definitely something that needs to be addressed. But it's not a problem with 2.0 and shouldn't be conflated as one.
    Whatever anyone else types the OP says new content.

Maybe because the thread is titled “Ships 2.0?”
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Ah so you just rant based on the title...noted.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    New ships like the ridiculously overpowered Hounds Tooth is not what we needed. What we need is less RNG dependent battles and a toning down of Geonosians, which are very overpowered when maxed out. SHips was better before ships 2.0. Seems to be the general consensus from my fleet shard chat, and guild.
  • Options
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    I expected Holds to get a capital ship just to force people to farm and gear her character. Plus it goes with the movies as well. A droid capital ship would be nice but then you need droid ships which aren't really actually toons and would have no usemin regular outside of fleet. I would also think FO would have a capital ship which I think is coming with a sneaking suspicion of a stuck behind paywall Snoke?. They also could have that massive ship at the end of that has huge cannon on that Holdo warps through destroying it. That would make an awesome capital ship. At the very least Holdo should get a capital ship for the resistance and FO with either Phasma or KRU as ship lead? I don't want another Thrawn where you have to take some ridiculous used toons to unlock.

Holdo should be the last person to get a capital ship. She wasn't in command of the resistance fleet, Ackbar was. After he was killed off by Rian Johnson, Leia does her Mary Poppins impersonation and is in a coma. Holdo assumes command and proceeds to crash the only ship the resistance has left... Not a glowing recommendation.
  • Options
    The ships are so so bad that Im about to quit this game, Too much RNG and the genosians, what about the love they have about those insignificants characters in SW world, are so overpowered right now. Imagine that we have 2 milleniun falcons that are way worse to those #$%& ships.

Something that make the battles worse its the AI crit rate, I can count on hands how many times I crit and destroyed 1 tank at the beginning, but AI its every single time, its ridiculous
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    New ships like the ridiculously overpowered Hounds Tooth is not what we needed. What we need is less RNG dependent battles and a toning down of Geonosians, which are very overpowered when maxed out. SHips was better before ships 2.0. Seems to be the general consensus from my fleet shard chat, and guild.

How are bugs op they cant beat one ship with hound in game 0-10 so far killed one ship once game is a joke now
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Joke
  • Options
    Rolo and General hux are the only ones who deserve to have capital ships.

Hux deserves a character as well. Even if he is ginger
  • Options
    kqxut3un243y.png
  • Options
    This does not work and has never worked
  • Options
    Alright... before 2.0 my shard was very active and fluctuated daily. Pretty much everyone ran different teams, or at least had some sort of variation to spice things up. There was a real urgency to remain in the top of the leader board for ships, and that was fun. Now everyone runs thrawn with Vader, Biggs, and a tie fighter of some sort. I care so little about this that as long as I’m somewhere in the top fifty, I don’t even care to actually attack. I just auto it so I can get an attack in for daily activities. I think everyone else is doing the same thing, because I’ve been ranked 37 for like a week now. It’s kind of hilarious.
  • Options

Dude run geos they are easy 40 sec win...oh wait they released a toon designed to stall. I don't understand how the premise of ships 2.0 was to make the fights faster more intense and then you release a toon who is designed to draw battles out longer.
  • Options
    Hey, When is Hound getting nerfed? This non-canonical garbage has gone on for too long! Same with the bugs.
    If either of them were that powerful in Star Wars, they’d be ruling the Galaxy. EA, time to get your shtuff together.
    Devoted players are getting fed up with this!