Chromium multi buy

I think it's getting to the point where I would use my Sims yo spend them I have over 250k of them and it would probably take me close to hours to sort through .

Would anyone else spend their sim tickets on it if it was available , even max 10-15 a spin ?

Replies

• Options
    I assume you mean Bronzium, unless you really have that many Crystals?
  • Options
    As above, assuming you are talking about bronzium cards, Carrie's response from the Dev Q&A a few months ago:
    "[CVG] The technical answer is that handling a massive number of drops is not currently supported in the game. That said, it would be possible (with work) to enable that. We have been talking about what to do with the Bronzium packs and system overall, and haven't yet landed on where we think this aspect of the game should go yet. All that currency was introduced with the tournament system and was intended to be used for that. We weren't prepared for it to be used only for bronzium packs, so it will be more challenging than simply enabling that functionality"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    See above.

They also spoke in an interview that they were looking at a more expensive pack with better drops
  • Options
    Yeah you got me . It's just a pain in the backside I just thought you can multi sim 6 challenges on a Sunday it wouldn't be hard to have that with bronze