Returning player Need Help!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I’m not sure how you would achieve the above without clearing galactic war each day though....
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yea i think i ll skip phoenix for now ..i dont know if i want to farm jedi or first order maybe ...or even a early biggs team so i can have a good ship start maybe..What team is good overall - galactic war / winning inactive players as soon as possible and farm maybe a legendary lord exept phoenix ?Ofc having good pilots / ships ..or for ships i need to go just for pilots without going for a specific team?

You don't need to farm a full rebel team for arena, just to have Biggs for fleet arena.

Don't worry too much about squad arena, currently. If you deviate too much from the 'optimal' farming route just to gain a few levels, then it may hurt you in the end. You won't reach the ranks with the good rewards, for months any way. However, mods make a big difference. Many of your first opponents will have bad mods — or maybe none at all. You can gain a slight advantage there.

On my alt, I made the climb with the old—school Wiggs team (Wedge, Biggs, Lando, ST Han and Boba). My first zeta actually went to ST Han (last years christmas gift from CG was 20 zeta materials). However, I switched to empire team to climb from mid—300s to the mid—100s.

Several teams do well in GW. At some point you will need to rely on more than one team to complete GW.

If you want to skip Phoenix but insist on farming an all—round team, which also has pilots, then Empire will probably be your best bet. TFP, Vader and Tarkin have great ships.
    Thrawn as well (but you will need Phoenix to unlock him).

Rebelse unlock EP
    Phoenix (which are also rebelse) unlock Thrawn.
    Empire unlock R2D2 (Two of them could be EP and Thrawn)
    R2D2, farmboy, Leia, Old Ben and ST Han (all of them rebelse) unlock CLS.

(People usually unlock the 4 above first)

First order unlock BB8.
    BB8, Finn, Rey scavenger and veterans unlock Rey Jedi Training.

Home One, two Phoenix ships and at least one more rebel ship unlock Chimaera.

• Son0fHeaven
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Yea i want to climb into 2500 # rank as i m 2700 for now but i m at 12k poer while facing at least from 20 k + teams so i guess i ll set for my 400 tokens each day. About GW today i was able to go at 12th and was so close to finish it ..Today at reset i ll hit lvl 50 and unlock mods. I guess i ll try shadowscream suggestion adn try hit rank 1 in fleat . What about kyllo ren unmasked. Isnt he a good option too and maybe go for first order after as i have kylo ren (with masked at 4* already) .Or i guess i could go jedi team as i l lhave some of them .
  • Options
    Kylo unmasked is a good tank:
    * self-healing so he can slot into any team
    * stuns for crowd control
    * good ship which comes from the same Cantina node!
    * will one day lead your First Order squad

I highly recommend farming him ASAP especially if you are not going for Phoenix.
  • Options
    One more question :) How should i farm my characters /ship exactly ? going for 5 * each and move on or go until i 7 * each and go next one >?. Much appreciated all answers till now :) Thanks for help.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The way I play it:
    * arena teams have priority and always pushing towards max
    * arena replacements are next with spare resources, slowly pushing high enough to take their place in arena team
    * secondary faction teams next with anything that's left, usually pushing for easier goals: 4* / g6 / lvl 50 is a good staging point once you have mods
    * finally toons that I have longer term plans for get cheap levels and low-end gear so I can see what I'm missing
    * I don't waste any resources on toons I have no plans for and I don't use precious resources on toons I don't have immediate / near term plans for

I literally have a dozen or so characters and two or three ships waiting to star up because I have more pressing uses for the credits
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, Kylo Ren Unmasked (KRU) is a great FO tank/leader and his ship is also great, but be aware, that you will delay farming TFP for your empire team, R2D2 and Imperial Tie Fighter. Delaying R2D2 also delays CLS.

If farming FO first:

FOST is probably your slowest farm of the 6 FO toons available.

It's all a matter of priorities and choices :—)

Regarding ships:

Be aware that you will need 5 dark side non—capital ships at 4* to take Executrix to 5* and you will need Executrix at 5* along with 8 non—capital ships of any alignment at 5* to gain access to the zeta challenge. However, for the arena simply farm your ships of choice all the way up to 7* ASAP.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Oh, and in your case:

Fleet arena should have highest priority (along with legendary toons and a basic scoundrel team for credit heist), while you shouldn't worry too much about squad arena. That's how I prioritized, when picking up my alt after a 14 months break — and it resulted in a steady crystal income from fleet arena.
  • Options
    For Ships it’s the pilots power that’s most important
    You do need at least 5* on the ships to unlock the final tiers of the challenges but it’s essential to work on the pilots - lvl, gear, abilities and mods (5*, lvl 15 - doesn’t matter what stats unless u use that character elsewhere)