Jolee Bindu OP???

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
I'm trying to figure out if I should work on jolee bindu. I mean Revive All Jedi and apply crit immunity for 5x turns!!! all with a single 5 cooldown ability. Seems op to me. Especially if u dont have hermit yoda. Thoughts?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    I think he will be good on Jedi TW defense team. Full team rez is pretty awesome.
  • Options
    OP for what? if he were arena OP you'd already see him running there, and he's not. OP for raids? Maybe... but don't see how. TW? maybe... but again, I haven't seen him run on defenses yet and I run into 7* bastillas all the time in arena and TW.
  • Options
    I see potential in him for tw offense. The AI might be dumb enough not to kill jolee first.
  • Options
    I see potential in him for tw offense. The AI might be dumb enough not to kill jolee first.

valid point.
  • Options
    Reads like a good way to neuter your own GK to me.

Yeah, because GKzarris could never become a thing. ;P

To the OP.

From the looks of it, you are in a new shard. So yeah, he'll be useful for you, go for it. ;D

Just know that over the long run, revivers aren't a good investment. There are much better characters offensively/defensively in the game who can work their magic before someone starts dying on your team. ;D
  • Options

Yeah, because GKzarris could never become a thing. ;P

To the OP.

From the looks of it, you are in a new shard. So yeah, he'll be useful for you, go for it. ;D

Just know that over the long run, revivers aren't a good investment. There are much better characters offensively/defensively in the game who can work their magic before someone starts dying on your team. ;D

All the crit immunity is gonna prevent GK's taunt was what I meant.
  • Options
    If under a bastilla shan lead he rezed them with the protection up from her leader then it would be op yeah
  • Options
    Then just run Old Ben. Especially with Bastila turning him into a pretaunter, he's every bit as good.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Then just run Old Ben. Especially with Bastila turning him into a pretaunter, he's every bit as good.

Agreed. Under Bastila there is a great argument that Old Ben might be better than GK, especially if you have his taunt with the Zeta.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    Under Bast OB is superior. GK is better against old meta if that even really concerns you.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Doesn't bother me in the slightest. I run Bastila, Ezra, GK, OB and HMY just now until Hermit Yoda is unlocked next week, then GK will be dropped. I think on his kit reveal they should have put OB as having synergy with Jolee rather than GK though.

And to the OP'S actual question, maybe worthwhile for TW or young arena shard, but not so much for late game arena.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Options
    Think like this...

A healer OP......

DOUBTFUL
  • Options
    Bastilla Lead, GK, Barris, Jolee and R2, og GK lead, Barris, Julee, Hyoda and R2.

New time out team inbound?
  • Options
    That team vs a sith team? Come on. Potency up and nhilus annihilate..... Definately no timeout. Kill order as in all matches is important.

Also somwhere it explains where toons resurected do not. Still have their full kit or something like that anymore
  • Options
    There’s a guy in my shard running 7* zJolee under Bastila. He’s very very annoying, but not unbeatable. Mainly GK keeps taunting, I gun him down (since I can’t target anyone else), and then Jolee revives him. But once I get rid of Jolee it goes pretty smooth.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Think like this...

A healer OP......

DOUBTFUL

Yall wanna say sum?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm he became meta after ppl thought I was crazy lol.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    OP for what? if he were arena OP you'd already see him running there, and he's not. OP for raids? Maybe... but don't see how. TW? maybe... but again, I haven't seen him run on defenses yet and I run into 7* bastillas all the time in arena and TW.

Guess what buddy, I was right. And petty lmao.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah nice to so old threads like this where you actually call it correctly.

Just dont pull up the 98% of others where we all get it wrong. ;)
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Lol I'm just a little petty.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    This was fun to read....especially since I didn't notice the dates immediately.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options

Question...why weren't you doing an endzone dance with this months ago?!?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Javin37 wrote: »

Question...why weren't you doing an endzone dance with this months ago?!?

For the record, I think I called him godlike or something similar in his kit reveal thread. Just sayin'.

I think I also thought Sith Fighter would be meta and Magnaguard would an aweesome tank. So ... yeah.