SEPtember?

Prev1
I honestly can’t believe I’m writing this. For more than a year I laughed at posters for finding Jango in every hint Kozi gave out on new toons. But I think the time is finally right.

BH reworks and new BH toons added. Could this be it? The forum legend- Jango Fett- to lead a separatist rework?

As the GEOs rule the skies with their ships. Is this their time? With these nudges toward the seps and all these new droids being added. Will Grevious get his promised rework ?

I remember when Cap said no Jedi rework in the near future but ppl will be happy with what is coming. KOTOR toons and maybe some more fan service- SEPtember. Jango, GG, Geo’s, B2, Nute, and Magna guard.

Are there any Separatist toons or ships that people can’t wait to see in the game?

Replies

• IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Options
    i’m not drinking the coolaid just yet, but ur argument has been the best so far
  • Options
    IC3M4N wrote: »
    i’m not drinking the coolaid just yet, but ur argument has been the best so far

Always the best way. Would be cool for devs just for the August and SEPtember jokes.
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Options
    agreed lol
  • Options
    "Are there any Separatist toons or ships that people can’t wait to see in the game?"

Characters:
    Admiral Trench
    Droideka
    Kalani
    Riff Tamson
    Wat Tambor
    Vulture Droid (Patrol)
    BX Droid Commando

Ships:
    Vulture Droid (Ship)
    Count Dooku's Solar Sailer
    Asajj Ventress' Trident
    General Grievous' Soulless One
    Invincible (Admiral Trench's capital ship)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Should GG pilot the Soulless One or command the Malevolence? I hope for the Malevolence, but I expect we will get a Lucrehulk as the Sep capital instead...
  • Options
    The original ships datamine had the Saak'ak, which would probably go to Nute Gunray making him finally useful. I can't imagine they'd ever add Admiral Trench without his capital ship is why I figure they'd go that route. That would be brutal though because he'd most likely be a Marquee character so even if you had all the ship materials ready to go, you'd be looking at a 3* pilot for months unless you spent.
  • ThisYeezy
    582 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    Asajj Ventress' Trident

How can you not pick her Ginivex?

Because the Ginivex doesn't look like a squid :D
  • Options
    "Are there any Separatist toons or ships that people can’t wait to see in the game?"

Characters:
    Admiral Trench
    Droideka
    Kalani
    Riff Tamson
    Wat Tambor
    Vulture Droid (Patrol)
    BX Droid Commando

Ships:
    Vulture Droid (Ship)
    Asajj Ventress' Trident

I forgot another forum favorite Droideka ! Crazy prot.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options

Characters:
    Admiral Trench
    Droideka
    Kalani
    Riff Tamson
    Wat Tambor
    Vulture Droid (Patrol)
    BX Droid Commando

Ships:
    Vulture Droid (Ship)
    Asajj Ventress' Trident

I forgot another forum favorite Droideka ! Crazy prot.

What do you mean?! The fan favorite is Wat Tambor, obviously!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Well in true August fashion, we didn’t get much. A single marquee in Embo.

Move along, move along.

Here’s to hoping September is a little more exciting. Good theory @Vinny_Vader_Vedi .
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Move along, move along.

Here’s to hoping September is a little more exciting. Good theory @Vinny_Vader_Vedi .

Don’t forget sing and houndstooth ;) need one more BH for the 10th. Toon wise CG has been giving a lot of fan service.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options

Move along, move along.

Don’t forget sing and houndstooth ;) need one more BH for the 10th. Toon wise CG has been giving a lot of fan service.

Was Aurra confirmed? Where? And what’s houndstooth?
  • Options

Move along, move along.

Was Aurra confirmed? Where? And what’s houndstooth?

Confirmed. And houndstooth is Bossk ship. Look at arena and character section.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Found it. Totally missed that announcement. Aurra looks fun but Jango would be icing on the cake. Now I just need a second Bossk node to farm...
  • Options
    Found it. Totally missed that announcement. Aurra looks fun but Jango would be icing on the cake. Now I just need a second Bossk node to farm...

Jango should be the one that makes them even better like everywhere. And to lead the seps to the stage.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Should GG pilot the Soulless One or command the Malevolence? I hope for the Malevolence, but I expect we will get a Lucrehulk as the Sep capital instead...

i hope for the malevolence. it would be a cool ship plus the ultimate could be the mega-ion cannon shot that stuns all enemy ships
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

i hope for the malevolence. it would be a cool ship plus the ultimate could be the mega-ion cannon shot that stuns all enemy ships

It would be cool to actually stun the capital as well.
  • Options
    A new command ship would be SO welcomed Thrawns dominated since his ship was released
  • Options
    A new command ship would be SO welcomed Thrawns dominated since his ship was released

Before 3v3 was released this was true, now however you see more Tarkin and even some Allah Akbar.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

I think this has more to do with people being lazy to invest into others when Thrawn works just fine. And, unless I am mistaken, the top fleet right now is Tarkin + Geonosians.
  • Options
    ^^ it is GMT and geos. Thrawn and Vader Biggs and tie are a close 2nd.
  • Options
    They'd be trolling us to release these other bh and not Jango. What would be the reason not to?
  • Options
    They'd be trolling us to release these other bh and not Jango. What would be the reason not to?

Ha. Stranger things have happened.
  • Options
    Karina the Great with hive mind to give geos healing determined by how many assists and percentages of their health distributed to whole team
  • Options
    The only thing that’s ever really a guarantee is NOvember
  • Options
    nQthing wrote: »

But there’s also MAYbe.
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

Hahaha
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.
    You can’t be sure about that. You don’t even seem certain
  • Options
    A new Separatist Cap. Ship would be awesome. We need another Cap Ship bad, either Separatist, or First Order.

Also, we REALLY need a new legendary event, stop the galaxy of marquees!!