2Next

Replies

• Options
    nQthing wrote: »
    The only thing that’s ever really a guarantee is NOvember

But there’s also MAYbe.
    You can’t be sure about that. You don’t even seem certain

It was a joke. Who knows if we’ll see some Separatist love in September? Maybe we will. Maybe we won’t. I hope we will. I don’t think it’s a guaranteed no.
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

It was a joke. Who knows if we’ll see some Separatist love in September? Maybe we will. Maybe we won’t. I hope we will. I don’t think it’s a guaranteed no.

I got the joke. Answer is still NOvember
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

Don’t knOCTober me just yet. Hello? Is this thing on?
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

So is it that you don’t want a Separatist rework, or you have inside information that there will be no Separatist rework? Separatists are pretty much garbage right now and they could really use a rework.
  • Options
    I think next quarter (Oct-Dec) will be a marathon. We’ll get at least 2 legendary/heroes journey events.. (we got 3 @ end of last year right?) Grievous/Separatist rework will happen. Droids will take over the Meta. Plus we’ll get a brand new Capital Ship. Stockpile your crystals.

All of this will happen. Book it.
  • nQthing
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

So is it that you don’t want a Separatist rework, or you have inside information that there will be no Separatist rework? Separatists are pretty much garbage right now and they could really use a rework.

No inside information. “Separatist need a rework”, “Jedis need a rework” “Kotor need a rework”.

SEPtember would be cute, but everyone is asking for reworks (not only that but mod reworks, sith raid rework) The Devs are obviously working and it seems we get content updated once a month. Someone once said ‘Patience Padawan”

But seriously - where is Hondo

Also the genosoians get eradicated from the universe - do they exactly deserve a rework? Biggs lasts like 5 minutes in the film before he dies- maybe he deserves a rework
  • Options

But there’s also MAYbe.

No inside information. “Separatist need a rework”, “Jedis need a rework” “Kotor need a rework”.

SEPtember would be cute, but everyone is asking for reworks (not only that but mod reworks, sith raid rework) The Devs are obviously working and it seems we get content updated once a month. Someone once said ‘Patience Padawan”

But seriously - where is Hondo

Also the genosoians get eradicated from the universe - do they exactly deserve a rework? Biggs lasts like 5 minutes in the film before he dies- maybe he deserves a rework

Jedi rework = not anytime soon. Kotor are still new- and seems those 5 kotor toons = another kotor toon (ls revan is my thought.)

Sep rework. When there has their ever been a better time than now? Jango as the harbinger. Obvi- this is speculation and I have been wrong sooo many times but- I think this is a great opportunity to do it.

Mod rework,Sith raid fixes etc- have no semblance on toons released as we can see by the recent marquee onslaught.

The flaw in this plan- is a jango legendary- who unlocks him. And even if he is introduced I’m placing faith on a sep tag for him. Which may not happen at all. Bh = cents. Clones/galactic republic = sense.
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    With October marking the 10 year anniversary you know that they’ll be re-working separatists this year. You can count on that. Whether it happens in September or October remains to be seen.

Also predicting an Anakin’s Skywalker re-work.
  • Options
    Sev74907 wrote: »
    With October marking the 10 year anniversary you know that they’ll be re-working separatists this year. You can count on that. Whether it happens in September or October remains to be seen.

Also predicting an Anakin’s Skywalker re-work.

Ooo I didn’t know it was 10 year anny. Ty.
  • Options
    Q: You know would tie it all together nicely (bh content and seperatist prediction)?
    A: Giving Assajj the bounty hunter tag
    And including Banshee with Quinlan Vos as crew

[img][/img]25tvqkp.jpg

One can always hope.
  • superallywatp
    39 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The game is bad now. Nothing they do now will repair the damage. /quitting.

Edited for language, please don't swear - thanks! - EA_Cian

Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Options
    245a6gh.jpg

This helps with Jango. Legendary and HJ “like” events.
    Please everyone - farm your Bh and farm those kotor toons.
    Here’s hoping we are marching into a SEPtember and CLONEtober after.
  • Options
    Maybe the solo scoundrels will be important. Last time toons went to easier nodes and had a pack like that was for PHX.
  • Options
    I forgot another forum favorite Droideka ! Crazy prot.

I smell a droid version of Nest.... please implement CG!

• Options
    A lot hinges on the login toon. We ll find out soon.