Tie Fighter Pilot Ship is Cancer

I dont even know how many times I have killed the entire enemy fleet, except TFP, so it is 4-1 or 5-1 just to have it dodge 7 times in a row fueling reinforcements + capital ship ultimate sometimes twice before I can even ult once and I lose.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Poe and Vader are your friend
  • Options
    Also Bistan’s U-wing. Anything with an attack that can’t be evaded.

By the way, this was WAY worse in Ships 1.0. TIE fighter’s evasion has been seriously nerfed in 2.0.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    Also Bistan’s U-wing. Anything with an attack that can’t be evaded.

By the way, this was WAY worse in Ships 1.0. TIE fighter’s evasion has been seriously nerfed in 2.0.

^ This.I hit him way more now.
  • Options
    Tie fighter is pretty irrelevant on my shard because his dodge has been drastically reduced.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    TFP is easily dealt with by some small planning.

The big issue is his damage when paired with vader (hey it's a big damage combo)

if you can't get to vader or TFP by the end of the first round it's GG. Biggs FAC, Clone Sgt are all really good at keeping you off them till they flick the doomswitch on you.

You need to run his counter ships in a way that you can still attack him when you need to.

Wait until they are OHKO'ing your fleet hiding behind bossk...
  • Options
    Throwback to ships 1.0....
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I think that geonosian ships trio is cancer... how many assist attacks do they make..!?
    3 geonosian ships and no CLS ship, no Anakin's ship, two "wrong" Millennium Falcon... (come on! Han Solo is Falcon's pilot!!!!)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    I think that geonosian ships trio is cancer... how many assist attacks do they make..!?
    3 geonosian ships and no CLS ship, no Anakin's ship, two "wrong" Millennium Falcon... (come on! Han Solo is Falcon's pilot!!!!)

I put a ton into the bugs and shortly will be worthless when the tooth get's dropped