Galactic Republic tag idea with Ahsoka Tano, Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited April 2019
There isn't really that much Galactic Republic synergy in the game at the moment, which I think is a waste. With Grand Master Yoda, Bastila Shan and Jedi Knigh Revan now in the game as they are the Jedi are in a pretty good position. So I thought that these characters maybe should have more Galactic Republic synergy so as to increase the diversity.
This idea started with Ahsoka Tano as she is one of my favorite star wars characters and right now she isn't that good in the game. Her leadership is absolutely useless. With this my thoughts couldn't help but go to Jedi Knight Anakin and General Kenobi as well. Tell me your opinions.

Ahsoka Tano
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Healer
Offensive Healer with versatile healing and superior stats as long as she can avoid suffering Critical Hits.

Energetic Slash (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Ahsoka has above 75% Health, the least healthy ally recovers Health equal to 20% (increased to 30% on a Critical Hit) of Ahsoka’s Max Health, otherwise Ahsoka herself recovers this much Health.

Protective Maneuver (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Deal physical damage to target enemy. If the target had 50% health or more, all allies recover Health equal to 40% of Ahsoka’s Max Health. Otherwise this attack deals 50% more damage and all allies recover Health equal to 20% of Ahsoka’s Max Health.

Always in Time to Save Your Life (Unique)
Ahsoka gains +20% Critical Avoidance for each active Galactic Republic ally, all other Galactic Republic allies gain +20% Health Steal while Ahsoka is alive. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, these bonusses are doubled between Ahsoka and Anakin. Whenever Anakin falls below 50% Health, Ahsoka gains 100% Turn Meter and the Cooldown of Protective Maneuver is reset.

Daring Padawan (Unique)
Ahsoka has +45% Health, +45 Speed and +15% Critical Chance. When Critical Hit, she loses one effect. When she defeats an enemy, she regains all of them.
(Zeta) +5% Health, +5 speed, +5% Critical Chance, -50% Chance to lose effect when Critically Hit and when a Galactic Republic ally defeats an enemy, she regains all of them.

Jedi Knight Anakin
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Attacker
High-pressure Jedi Attacker that inspires allies and punishes enemies for wounding his allies.

Deft Bladework (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance (increased to 100% on a Critical Hit) to inflict Healing and Buff Immunity for 2 turns, which can't be Resisted.

Reckless Assault (Special) (Cooldown: 3 turns)
Deal physical damage to all enemies. For each enemy Critically Hit, 25% chance for all allies to become Inspired for 2 turns, which can’t be prevented. For each enemy not Critically Hit, 20% chance for Anakin to become Exposed for 2 turns.
Inspired: This unit can’t be Dazed and has +25% Offence and +25 Speed (doubled for Galactic Republic). Can’t be Copied or Dispelled.

Always on the Offensive (Leader)
Galactic Republic allies gain +40% Offence and +50% Critical Damage and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever an ally is Evaded, they gain 20% Turn Meter and Advantage for 2 turns. Allies with Advantage can’t be Evaded.

Righteous Fury (Unique)
Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% Turn Meter and his next attack deals 75% more damage.
(Zeta) +25% damage and whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin Dispels all Debuffs on himself and he resets the cooldown of Reckless Assault.

General Kenobi
Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Tank
Vigorous Jedi Tank who gains foresight, dispels debuffs to grand buffs and calls buffed allies to Assist.

Intuitive Strike (Basic)
Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to grant Foresight to a random ally that doesn’t have it for 2 turns. If all other allies are buffed, deal double damage.

The Negotiator (Special) (cooldown: 4 turns)
Dispel all debuffs from all allies and grand them the opposite buffs for 2 turns, if any. All allies that weren’t buffed this way gain Retribution for 2 turns. General Kenobi gains 50% turn meter.

Lead the Charge (special) (cooldown: 4 turns)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, grant a random other ally Offence Up for 2 turns, then call all buffed other allies to Assist, dealing 30% less damage.

212th Attack Battalion Commander (leader)
Galactic Republic allies gain +30% Max Health and +70% Defence. After a Jedi ally uses a team healing Special Ability, all other allies at full health are called to Assist, dealing 50% less damage. When a Clone ally uses a Special ability they gain a buff (Attacker: Advantage, Support: Stealth, Tank: Taunt) for 1 turn.
(Zeta) Assist damage penalty reduced by 20%, buff durations increased by 1 turn and while General Kenobi is alive, Galactic Republic allies take reduced damage from Percentage Health Damage effects.

Soresu (unique)
At the end of each of his turns, General Kenobi has a 75% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. Whenever another ally is Critically Hit, if General Kenobi is alive, they gain Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and General Kenobi gains Taunt for 1 turn.
(Zeta) Whenever another ally is Critically Hit, if that ally is Galactic Republic, both that ally and General Kenobi recover 20% Protection.

Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Options
    I've updated my reworks to their latest version and placed this comment to bring it back to the top :)
  • Tony12345
    98 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    This is a cool rework. I like it, especially for Ahsoka.
  • Options
    Not mention this would work great if Padme amidala is add to SWGOH.
  • Options
    Tnx. I'm glad you like it.
    And yes, Padme added to SWGOH would be awesome with this (thou that would be awesome in general)
  • Options
    Inspired for Anakin could be a bit stronger, maybe grant increased CC or CD. Other than that, good work!
  • Options
    Inspired for Anakin could be a bit stronger, maybe grant increased CC or CD. Other than that, good work!

I didn't want to make Inspired much stronger because it is an unique buff. meaning its effect stack with offence up and speed up (and it can't be prevented or dispelled). But ill take a look anyway.
  • Options
    With Revan's leadershp I found that the zeta for Kenobi's unique wasn't fit anymore. I also found that Anakin's unique wasn't really fitting for him, thou it was a fun idea. I've made both zeta's more fitting and more simple.
    I also changed the zeta on kenobi's leadership, making it a lot more defencively powerfull. As allways tell me what you all think.
  • MasterOfNothing
    32 posts Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I really like your ideas!!! I would like to see this in game.
    - I specifically like how ahsoka can’t be critically hit while she has active allies, whom she could heal.
    - And I like that Kenobi’s Unique recovers protection, I feel as though it completes their synergy. It may even be able to be bumped up to 15% or 20%.

Ichiraikou wrote: »
    Ahsoka gains +20% Critical Avoidance for each active Galactic Republic ally, all other Galactic Republic allies gain +20% Health Steal while Ahsoka is alive. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, these bonusses are doubled between Ahsoka and Anakin. Whenever Anakin falls below 50% Health, Ahsoka gains 100% Turn Meter and the Cooldown of Protective Maneuver is reset.

I assume that by saying these bonus are doubled b/w Ahsoka And JKA, you mean that ahsoka gains 40% critical avoidance from Anakin alone and Anakin gains 40% Health steal.

If Ahsoka adds 20% Health steal to her GR allies and 40% to Anakin, i don’t think there needs to be a change to Energetic Slash. Or at least make it more like “Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Ahsoka has less then 100% Health, She recovers Health equal to 20% (increased to 30% on a Critical Hit) of Her Max Health, otherwise the least healthiest ally recovers this much Health.”
  • Options
    glad you like it MasterOfNothing.

Saying Ahsoka can't be critically hit is a bit of an overstatement. It is very hard to do so but not impossible. High Critical chance or advantage can still break trough. But that is the point. If she really couldn't be critically hit, she would never trigger Kenobi's unique. This is also why her zeta gives her a chance to keep her ability's when Critically hit.

With Kenobi's unique I didn't want to make it to powerful due to the fact that Revan's leadership already gives huge amounts of protection recovery to jedi. However, I did realize it might be a bit weak in a full galactic republic team. I changed it so that the protection recovery only applies if the Critically hit ally is Galactic Republic and increased the amount to 15%. this way he will be better in a galactic republic team and wont make Revan's recovery even more powerful than it already is.
    I assume that by saying these bonus are doubled b/w Ahsoka And JKA, you mean that ahsoka gains 40% critical avoidance from Anakin alone and Anakin gains 40% Health steal.

You are right to assume so. That is correct.
    I understand what you mean on the basic, but I kinda want to keep it this way. 20% health steal is not that much. 40% is but with anakin's unique he is basically always the prime target so he will need it as well. But most importantly for me is the 75%. This is a bit of a nod to their relationship as masters and student. in that the student inherits something from the master. in this case it is the 75% foresight chance on kenobi's basic (this is also why anakin has his basic chance increased to 75% as well). not to mention that when ahsoka loses the health bonus from her unique, she literally has the 5th lowest max health in the game. Her healing will be absolutely weak. the health steal is both to synergise with the offensive anakin and to still give your team a fighting chance when ahsoka is weakened.

Tnx for your reply and feedback.

• Options
    I like the change to Kenobi’s Unique. I think the galactic republic only was a good touch. It narrows the people who gain from it. Hopefully soon the Galactic Republic and separatist characters will be worked on and new ones brought in to make something like this even more useful.

And I could understand staying with the energetic slash you have there. It isnt bad in fact I thought it was a good idea. I just meant to say that it could be redundant.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Love all of these kits. Ahsoka's is my favorite, but Anikan"s leadership is great. Like your kenobi rework, but I think he's already in a good position in the game.
  • Options
    Love all of these kits. Ahsoka's is my favorite, but Anikan"s leadership is great. Like your kenobi rework, but I think he's already in a good position in the game.

Tnx, Tnx and true. General Kenobi's rework is mostly there to complete the synergy between these 3 (for something like 3v3 or other things) but also to bring the galactic republic back. Plus I like doing these.
  • Options
    Yeah this is pretty great!!
  • Options
    Yeah this is pretty great!!

Tnx. Glad you like it.
  • Options
    Sebek wrote: »
    Maybe make GR/Wookie faction better:
    CW Chewbacca Rework
    Tarfful
    Merumeru
    Wookie Warrior and Wookie Bomber

I Made pages for Merumeru, CWChewie and Tarfful.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/197029/kit-idea-for-tarfful-cwchewie-rework-idea#latest

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/186196/kit-for-mermeru#latest

• Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    The Ahsoka's Unique when Anakin falls below 50% hp is really intuitive.
    I also like what you did with Anakin's Unique. However, he is still underpowered and I personally see that his Expose debuffs need to be removed altogether.

Glad to see you like my idea's for Ahsoka @AntiFunn .
    Personally I quite like the risk/reward part of Anakin. But I can see why not everybody would agree with me. I wouldn't expect anybody to either. I everybody thought like me, there would be no point to posting these idea's. I did give Kenobi's leadership a zeta that can help negate the risk for as long as kenobi is alive.
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    The Ahsoka's Unique when Anakin falls below 50% hp is really intuitive.
    I also like what you did with Anakin's Unique. However, he is still underpowered and I personally see that his Expose debuffs need to be removed altogether.

Glad to see you like my idea's for Ahsoka @AntiFunn .
    Personally I quite like the risk/reward part of Anakin. But I can see why not everybody would agree with me. I wouldn't expect anybody to either. I everybody thought like me, there would be no point to posting these idea's. I did give Kenobi's leadership a zeta that can help negate the risk for as long as kenobi is alive.
    And don’t forgot Ashoka’s always in time to save your life which gives Anakin 40% health steal and gives ahsoka the opportunity to use protective maneuver when every time Anakin reaches 50% health.
  • Options
    Tony12345 wrote: »
    And don’t forgot Ashoka’s always in time to save your life which gives Anakin 40% health steal and gives ahsoka the opportunity to use protective maneuver when every time Anakin reaches 50% health.
    Don't worry. I won't.
  • Options
    CG needs to take notes from you on this matter. Been disappointed that the iconic Clone Wars trio has absolutely no special synergies to speak of.
  • Options
    Corwin117 wrote: »
    CG needs to take notes from you on this matter. Been disappointed that the iconic Clone Wars trio has absolutely no special synergies to speak of.

Tnx. I hope they do @Corwin117
  • forcewithflesh13
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Jedi Knight Anakin needs a massive rework, I would pay to have him reworked and made strong as Jedi Knight revan
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Anakin needs a massive rework, I would pay to have him reworked and made strong as Jedi Knight revan

I think that would be a tad too much. Thou pretty fun and awesome as well. Luckily reworks for these 3 have been confirmed, thou we don't know what those reworks will be (yet). Lets hope for the best
  • trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

I think that would be a tad too much. Thou pretty fun and awesome as well. Luckily reworks for these 3 have been confirmed, thou we don't know what those reworks will be (yet). Lets hope for the best

I would take him that strong. I know this is a game where things are different, but I’d take Anakin over Revan in a “real-life” fight any day, and Vader over DR any day too for that matter.
  • Options
    I like these reworks more than the actual ones. Not that the actual reworks are bad, but these just seem better IMO. And I don’t like how they removed the risk reward part of Anakin’s special with the expose.
  • Options
    I like these reworks more than the actual ones. Not that the actual reworks are bad, but these just seem better IMO. And I don’t like how they removed the risk reward part of Anakin’s special with the expose.

I agree with you. The actual reworks aren't bad but I like these more. I am dissapointed that ahsoka still has her leadershp and Anakin didn't get a zeta. That really should have een different.