Content Update 8/29/2018 - Second Round of Mod Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Lots of this question coming. The answer will be no because they will have to redo how raid tickets work. They tell is this every time.
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    mod energys will be count for daily 600 ?

PS: apologize if this is a repost :|

No, they stated earlier it would not be included. Maybe for the Tuesday guild daily.

Thank you !

• @CG_SBCrumb health cross slicing is broken. I think it thinks they are mk6 already. Doesn't happen for crosses from other sets or health mods in other slots.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Can we get rid of zetas from fleet store and put it in guild store and increase cost of 5 shards to 500? Also, add g12+ to that store too when they go public

Clearly we have excess guild store tokens and we just don’t have enough stuff to spend it on

Gear your Character
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Acrofales wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb health cross slicing is broken. I think it thinks they are mk6 already. Doesn't happen for crosses from other sets or health mods in other slots.

6e slicing is not available yet
  • 3pourr2 wrote: »
    Acrofales wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb health cross slicing is broken. I think it thinks they are mk6 already. Doesn't happen for crosses from other sets or health mods in other slots.

6e slicing is not available yet

Actually, I think this might be a bug. I have a blue health cross looking for all mk 2 materials.
  • Am I right that you still cannot unslot all 6 mods from a character in one go, that you have to remove them individually? This would have been the icing on the cake.
  • I just noticed that the mod energy refresh rate is only 50 crystals. This is wonderful.
  • Currently taking applications for Mod Manager. Applicant must be able to manage my mod manager and remove the 6 red dots on every toon. With exception to Ugnaught and Lobot. Keep up with the ever growing roster and be prepared for the occasional nerf!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    .oh well looking forward to getting crushed by new mods and then getting to use em 2 yrs later ....

Sith raid sith raid sith raid whats the delay no more challenge gear
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can we get rid of zetas from fleet store and put it in guild store and increase cost of 5 shards to 500? Also, add g12+ to that store too when they go public

Clearly we have excess guild store tokens and we just don’t have enough stuff to spend it on

1st Whaleold issues lol
  • @CG_SBCrumb looks like you addressed questions before and after my question about mods being moved in TW. It would be great if we could get some clarification on this bug. Mod loadouts will make it a lot easier for people to exploit this bug.
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    .oh well looking forward to getting crushed by new mods and then getting to use em 2 yrs later ....

Sith raid sith raid sith raid whats the delay no more challenge gear

Didn't they say those changes are coming once the mod updates were done? Seen as they haven't finished updating the mod system yet, I'm sure you can work out the "delay".
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Love the filtering update and options. Mod loadouts big win. We really needed this, so thanks. I try to optimize my teams across game modes - I'm a mod mover - and I'll greatly appreciate the additional ease of use here. Big win also on showing who hasn't joined TW yet. 5* mods are holding value, but with an upside to gradually make them better over time. Solid move there, rather than going right to wholly farmable 6* mods that essentially would have been a hard reset on years of mod work...not to mention putting a crater in credit stashes, which would have put everyone in a "credit crunch" again. That would have felt like 10 steps backwards. Thanks for implementing the move from 5 to 6* in a minimally disruptive manner and bringing with it much needed QoL changes concerning mods. Also, enjoying the new mod set bonuses.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    I just noticed that the mod energy refresh rate is only 50 crystals. This is wonderful.
    I just noticed that the mod energy refresh rate is only 50 crystals. This is wonderful.

Sweet good news for once prob 50 energy to pull now lol
  • Tynnribbe wrote: »
    One pretty annoying bug: after creating a loadout there is no way to access or edit it except for assigning it to a character

Try long pressing the Loadout to edit.
    what an ugly thing to say... does this mean we're not friends anymore?
  • I like it so far, but would it be possible to make the auto-assign require confirmation in the same way all other mod changes require confirmation before they're actually applied? I just tested the feature out to see if it could improve my arena team (it didn't) and didn't realise I was committing to the changes as soon as I pressed assign. It meant I couldn't see how the stats had changed relative to what they were before and I then had to hunt around for the original mods to reassign them
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Ultra wrote: »

LOL, that was a good joke. Hopefully more appreciate your sense of humor :)
  • @CG_SBCrumb how about an update on the TB cancelation
  • Now on to fixing chromium packs right?

Right!

RIGHT?!?

Lol
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Any word on when we can use mod energy?
  • I just want to say great job!!! I've been enjoying the game, have not notice many of the bugs, and even if I did I would just move forward with my game in other ways. Don't take the crits that bad, coming from South Africa that seems like 1st world issues. Agian, thank you!!
  • Thank you CG for the mod loadout feature! My most sought after feature with this update without a doubt!
  • Will there be an option to deconstruct mods to get modupgrade-material?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb how about an update on the TB cancelation

The update is there are 3 TBs on the calendar for September
  • Mods 2.0...
    Biggest balls up to date...
    Well done...
  • Wait, so you went to all the work to add a brand new energy to the top bar on the main cantina page but still haven't bothered to add the one we already have that isn't up there? I thought we'd already been told that ship energy was going up there in the next app update. I sure hope we don't have to wait another three months for the next one for that. It's extremely annoying to have to go into the ship area to know how much energy we have.
  • Small complaint here. Can we get a more distinguishing color so mod energy and ship energy don't appear to be the same?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Small complaint here. Can we get a more distinguishing color so mod energy and ship energy don't appear to be the same?

You only see mod energy on main screen and only ship energy on ship screen.
  • It looks like you can see all four energies when clicking on gear or a character and looking through missions to sim, but the main page shows only three of them, without ships.