Weekly shippments always the same content?

...as the title says ...is there any cycle or do we get every week the same content in weekly shipments?

Replies

• Options
    so far it's the same. Maybe it will change eventually. I don't mind the extra 20 Visas shards per month though
  • Options
    ...I understand your position, but there are many people out there who still have a 7* Visas and Bastilla... Would be great if they will do a circle with different Gear and Shards.
  • Options
    Yeah, this was disappointing today. What’s the point of refreshing when nothing changes? This is the 3rd chance to buy a data pad.
  • Options
    And now everyone realizes how little effort they put into this game.
  • Options
    Can someone tag some devs here? This has to be a mistake.

I was hoping they'd have the last G12+ gear piece I need for Nest because after weeks and weeks of HSR what I need won't drop even one piece of salvage for it. I waited a week just to see if they'd put it in the shipment, and it's the same thing?

God this game does nothing but disappoint.
  • Options
    Read the **** developer comments. Jesus. How many of these threads saying the same thing do we need?
    2asx1oeh1ece.png
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Read the **** developer comments. Jesus. How many of these threads saying the same thing do we need?
    2asx1oeh1ece.png

As many as it takes until they actually put some work in. It's ridiculous to wait a freakin week, hoping to see something you need, and it doesn't change at all. Might as well call it "Biweekly shipments" if it'll change every 2 weeks. What's the point in counting down weekly if it will change every couple weeks.
  • Options
    It is a weekly shipment as in you can buy the items once a week. It's exactly how it was described in the patch notes.
    bhvxjcr4aywp.jpg
  • Options
    Can we please have all the threads similar put into a mega thread? Don’t know what’s worse the weekly store complaints or the free Chinese education bots.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    It is a weekly shipment as in you can buy the items once a week. It's exactly how it was described in the patch notes.
    bhvxjcr4aywp.jpg

You're factually correct, so let's just change the message of this thread from "not working as intended" to "not working as players should expect". The point is, the weekly shipments should rotate new items in ... weekly.

You may be perfectly happy with it, myself and many others are disappointed with a missed opportunity.
  • Palanthian
    1262 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Bane1492 wrote: »

I was hoping they'd have the last G12+ gear piece I need for Nest because after weeks and weeks of HSR what I need won't drop even one piece of salvage for it. I waited a week just to see if they'd put it in the shipment, and it's the same thing?

I know, the stun gun. I don't know anyone who has one yet. Meanwhile, data pads are falling like confetti. It's similar to the Rancor raid which pays out furnace salvage 50% (at least) of the time.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    bhvxjcr4aywp.jpg

You're factually correct, so let's just change the message of this thread from "not working as intended" to "not working as players should expect". The point is, the weekly shipments should rotate new items in ... weekly.

You may be perfectly happy with it, myself and many others are disappointed with a missed opportunity.

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily happy that it hasn't rotated, but it's an added bonus that wasn't there before. Stun cuffs and carbantis for credits? I'll take it.
  • Options
    That's a shame. I thought that it would refresh with new stuff
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options

I know, the stun gun. I don't know anyone who has one yet. Meanwhile, data pads are falling like confetti. It's similar to the Rancor raid which pays out furnace salvage 50% (at least) of the time.

Opposite problem. Stun guns drop more than anything for me.
    07j11q36n031.png
    jz3ajmdfgbln.png
  • Options
    Exactly. Everyone has a different experience.. stop complaining and just play the **** game or dont
  • Options

I have quite a lot of stun guns(3). Please gimme data pads.
  • Options
    Same here, I could craft 3 of those, but decided to use my MK5Stun Gun salvage elsewhere ;)
  • Options
    I don't mind. Those Bastila fragments are welcome!
  • Options
    They did reduce the visas shards from 10 to 5, with price staying the same , Right?
  • Options
    They did reduce the visas shards from 10 to 5, with price staying the same , Right?

Nope, it was 5 shards since the store launched.
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    Pretty cool stuff if you spend your salary on the game. Worst shop change ever, from the worst developers ever.

I really like this new shop. I'm a long time FTP player and I have a lot of extra credits lying around, 1 million credits for 5 Visas shards and 1.4 mil for 20 carbantis is a great deal imo and is appreciated. I wish they would add stun guns for 1.4 million credits too, but maybe they will at some point.
  • Options
    People need to stop with the whining.... 3 weeks ago, we didn't have this store and none of this stuff was available..... Now they give us another location to get some great gear and hard to get shards and people complain about it.....

Sure, I would like stun guns in there, but the cuffs and carbanti are welcome surprises.....

This is why we can't have nice things.....
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    People need to stop with the whining.... 3 weeks ago, we didn't have this store and none of this stuff was available..... Now they give us another location to get some great gear and hard to get shards and people complain about it.....

Sure, I would like stun guns in there, but the cuffs and carbanti are welcome surprises.....

This is why we can't have nice things.....

So true,