Shameless plug for the new swgoh website....

LukeDukem8
608 posts Member
edited September 2018
Thanks to the new website i can now see that I need 105 fully crafted stun guns atm in my roster which is 11 more than the next closest gear. Any guesses what that is.. hint: it rhymes with barbanti..at 94.

Please find a way to help us out, this is a ridiculous gear crunch. That is over 5,250 salvages, which would take 3 years of farming if i farm 50/week, (which is reasonable considering the drop rates).

I understand the business model to bottleneck gear to get the player base to spend, but this is a little overboard dont you think.

Replies

• Options
    u5fxc80hqrx3.png

Wish I hadn't looked. 1810 holoprojector salvage, 6050 carb salvage (not counting stun guns, detonators gold gear etc) and 5400 cuff salvage (again not counting what else they are needed to craft).

Almost there!
  • Options
    Nobody said you have to max out every single character.
  • Options
    Not sure if I feel luck that I only need 5400 carb salvage :/
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Thanks to the new website i can now see that I need 105 fully crafted stun guns atm in my roster which is 11 more than the next closest gear. Any guesses what that is.. hint: it rhymes with barbanti..at 94.

Please find a way to help us out, this is a ridiculous gear crunch. That is over 5,250 salvages, which would take 3 years of farming if i farm 50/week, (which is reasonable considering the drop rates).

I understand the business model to bottleneck gear to get the player base to spend, but this is a little overboard dont you think.

Don't forget that you need a Mk 5 stun gun for each Mk 6 stun gun too. I need 131 Mk 5s and 53 mk 6s... And another 127 mk 3 carbantis!

So just 15,550 mk 3 carbanti salvage then

Edit: Plus another 3,950 for mk V thermal detonators, so 19,500. CG, why not release another marquee that needs 10 carbs and make it a round 20,000 for me?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • LukeDukem8
    608 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »

Yes you do. It's a collection game and I want to have fun with the inventory CG created. What's the point of introducing a character in a collection game if you can't ever get them geared enough to actually play them, especially in end game content.

• Options

Don't forget that you need a Mk 5 stun gun for each Mk 6 stun gun too. I need 131 Mk 5s and 53 mk 6s... And another 127 mk 3 carbantis!

Edit: Plus another 3,950 for mk V thermal detonators, so 19,500. CG, why not release another marquee that needs 10 carbs and make it a round 20,000 for me?

I think all the stun guns are included in all the pieces. You might be double counting...honestly after 2,000 salvages, it's all the same.

Am sure all the G13 pieces will each have a full carb attached to them.
  • Options

I think all the stun guns are included in all the pieces. You might be double counting...

I really hope so!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

Yes you do. It's a collection game and I want to have fun with the inventory CG created. What's the point of introducing a character in a collection game if you can't ever get them geared enough to actually play them, especially in end game content.

ever?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

ever?

At the rate they drop new characters and ships along with the bottleneck they created, it wont ever happen. Unless they slow down character introductions or loosen the bottleneck.