Let's settle which full jedi Bastilla team is the best once and for all...

2Next

Replies

• cannonfodder_iv
    992 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Is everyone sleeping on Zarris?

No....because Zarris sits like a plum doing nothing for the first 3 rounds. Bastila’s Protection “shield” means a pure healer does nothing initially. By the time heals are needed the Jedi “should” already have wiped out most of the other team.

It was more for the heal on crit taken , dispel after turn and the fact she's probably a little easier then hyoda to get.

Also is hermit Yoda not sitting round like a plum for 3/4 turns till masters training is off cooldown?

Hoda is a much better healer than Barriss and generally critical avoidance isn't the issue with Bastila teams. I run Bastila on one account and Nightmare on another and the Nightmare / Bastila matches are much harder with Hoda in them than without. Generally OB vs. GK doesn't matter much because Bastila beats everyone on offense except Traya and the AI runs it so poorly (by spreading out damage instead of focusing down) that neither tank will be alive long enough to do its job.

Against Traya leads, OB and GK are a wash. Buffs don't last thanks to Sion and Nihilus and debuffs are automatically cleansed (so Mind Trick gives you some TM removal, then you end up healing them if you hit them when they're debuffed). Their sole purpose is to soak up Isolate so it doesn't land on someone that you'd actually miss (Hoda / GMY / Bastila). Traya teams with EP give full Jedi Bastila teams fits thanks to her leadership (35% max health damage when attacking out of turn) and his unique (20% damage for jedi / shock / rebel).

I run a hybrid Bastila / GMY / Hoda / DN / Thrawn and have some success against Traya, but the matches can easily timeout and it really relies on the AI making some poor choices (thank you for fracturing my Thrawn while he's fractured your Sion). The Jedi need a savior if they are meant to compete with the current arena meta anytime soon.
  • Options
    I run Bastila, both yodas, kenobi, and padawan Ashoka on a dec 2015 shard and hang in the top 50. Only team I can’t beat is the traya lead teams that also have sith trooper. There’s just too much defense and critical avoidance for me to burn through that wall before the triumvirate starts the train rolling (although I can still occassionally beat that setup if I swap thrawn for kenobi)