Nightsisters Event.

So, I’m curious if anyone knows what it takes to be prepared for next roll-around of it so I can perhaps beat the Bonus Tier that requires 7* Talzin. Assuming I can finish her off by then.

Same goes for the Ewok version. Even though I’m ridiculously far off on that one. Simply want the knowledge so I can create squad goals.

1) Are any zetas an absolute necessity?
2) What’s the minimal gear requirements w/o too much of an RNG headache?

Nightsisters; I’ve been farming Talzin (Obviously), Asajj, Daka, Talia and Zombie.
Ewoks; Plan on Wicket (Obviously), Paploo, Elder, Logray, and Chirpa.

3) Are those ideal or am I missing a better lineup for one or both?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I don't have a 7* Zombie so I use both Talia and Spirit (all 5 NS need to be 7*, not just Talzin). But that lineup should definitely work. I have both of Asajj's zetas, but I wouldn't say either are needed for the event.

As for the Ewoks, I'm not sure. I can't even do the first tier of that event, let alone the 2nd. I think that lineup is definitely fine. From what I understand, that's pretty much the best Ewok combo anyway.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    In the bonus tiers you can use whatever squad you like, as long as they are 7*. I use JTR in the NS event. Bring a strong squad, daze and stealth are very handy.

Haven't unlocked the Ewok bonus tier yet, but again it is any squad you like.
  • Options
    I can’t speak for the Wicket event, but T2 of defense of dathomir isn’t too difficult. I think you can use any of your seven star characters, so it’s not restricted to NS. Maybe g9 or so could pull it off, just make sure you can heal and inflict daze on Count Dooku. When Dooku counters, he recovers protection so without daze he’s almost unstoppable.
  • Options
    No kidding? So literally just 7* Talzin/Wicket alone unlocks that tier? Of course this is pending that I had at least 5* faction toons to complete first tier?

Well dang, that’s cool. Doesn’t remedy my need for some 5* Care Bears, but oh wells!

Thanks for the hasty responses. :)