The new new non marquee

Prev13
So, partly being a fanboy partly basing this off hints in the game. But I do believe that revan might indeed be the next non marquee. Both bastilla and jolee have been moved to hard nodes way early. Plus hard nodes have gone down to 25 crystal refreshes as well as a max of 8 sims per refresh. Definitely want people to be able to farm these toons fast enough. Plus the addition of the neutral tag, that was only put there as a tease. As well as the old republic ship tag. All roads lead to Revan. What do you all think?

Replies

• Options
    I just did 3 Bastila refreshes. The first node refresh is 25, second is 50, third is 100. Plus the energy refreshes.
  • Options
    But yes, I agree. I’m leaning toward Revan being the next Supertoon.
  • Options
    Well, yeah.... but what about mission and zaalbar? T3-M4?
  • Options

My money is on cantina and guild stores. I think we may get a solo story legendary for the OT falcon but they're just giving time for people to finish farming L3 and Qira.
  • Franimus
    128 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I think neutral revan makes no sense... he was either dark or light, not in between... he needs 2 toons. jolee and several other toons (jawas, most scoundrels, etc) have more of a case to be neutral.
    But I still agree revan or malak may be coming soon for those other reasons.
  • Options
    Binks.
  • Options
    It would kind of make sense for the next update in 2 weeks to include the other 3 remaining KOTOR characters becoming farmable along with the announcement of Revan's event. Panic farm, and go. I'm operating under the assumption that this will happen even though prepping for Revan feels a little ridiculous after all of the times it's been hyped over nothing. I'd rather be prepared... even though that ironically means ignoring all of the "prepared" smuggler toons.
  • Options

My money is on cantina and guild stores. I think we may get a solo story legendary for the OT falcon but they're just giving time for people to finish farming L3 and Qira.

Yea but the of falcon wouldn't make sense for the solo toons. We already got the old falcon from that era
  • Options
    It would kind of make sense for the next update in 2 weeks to include the other 3 remaining KOTOR characters becoming farmable along with the announcement of Revan's event. Panic farm, and go. I'm operating under the assumption that this will happen even though prepping for Revan feels a little ridiculous after all of the times it's been hyped over nothing. I'd rather be prepared... even though that ironically means ignoring all of the "prepared" smuggler toons.

Yea but this is the first time kotor toons are f2p. Granted we are still waiting for the wookie and his blue friend as well as the droid. But they will arrive soon. That's the only legendary I can see happening. Besides maybe a solo legendary. But no characters from that movie deserve it. I picked this game up 2 years ago for revan. My body is ready
  • Locke4209
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Franimus wrote: »
    I think neutral revan makes no sense... he was either dark or light, not in between... he needs 2 toons. jolee and several other toons (jawas, most scoundrels, etc) have more of a case to be neutral.
    But I still agree revan or malak may be coming soon for those other reasons.

Not necessarily. There was a huge point in time where he was neither jedi nor Sith. Neutral af.. even in the mandalorian wars he was technically a jedi but did some pretty dark things to win.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I have a feeling solo is next. If they wait too long F2P players will have the solo team and they can’t have that! Makes more sense from a release standpoint. I don’t know if it will be a legendary but the next big thing will be solo. I think revan is going to be December, possibly with a character before then that you need to get Revan, like Bb8 for jtr or r2 for CLS. So I think it will be this:

October: Some sort of event involving Solo characters
    November: A legendary event that gets you a character needed for Revan
    December: Legendary journey - Revan
  • Options
    When they gave us thrawn the Phoenix toons were a very difficult but achievable farm, even for f2p. If they ask for solo characters now, without at least 6 weeks of anticipation or an alternative way to farm them, it will be a duck move.
  • Options
    I don't see why Sion or Nihilus cant be apart of event for Revan. Following Revans path from just a light side perspective doesn't work in my opinion, having the old republic sith would make sense in this case to me. Could even be the case of Malak being a legendary and needing him for a heros journey? So many possibilities when it comes to Revan.
  • Options
    I could see revan having a neutral tag, with an ability to switch between light and darkside in battle, either changing his abilities or the way his abilities work for each alignment
  • Locke4209
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Golden124 wrote: »
    I don't see why Sion or Nihilus cant be apart of event for Revan. Following Revans path from just a light side perspective doesn't work in my opinion, having the old republic sith would make sense in this case to me. Could even be the case of Malak being a legendary and needing him for a heros journey? So many possibilities when it comes to Revan.

I don't think so. The sixth triumverant had nothing to do with revan. They dealt with meetra surik in the 2nd game. Malak yes 100%. Maybe needing the 5 new kotor toons to get malak. Then malak needed for revan?? Idkkk
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    I have a feeling solo is next. If they wait too long F2P players will have the solo team and they can’t have that! Makes more sense from a release standpoint. I don’t know if it will be a legendary but the next big thing will be solo. I think revan is going to be December, possibly with a character before then that you need to get Revan, like Bb8 for jtr or r2 for CLS. So I think it will be this:

I can see it. But I think the schedule is going to be a little more packed than that. They are gunna release some good stuff from here to december
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Locke4209 wrote: »

I can see it. But I think the schedule is going to be a little more packed than that. They are gunna release some good stuff from here to december

This. Their will be panic farms all over the place. Starting Dec makes no sense, panic is over at this point

How come? There's 3 more old republic toons yet to be released on the tables.
  • Options
    According to the books, Revan and Malek originally went after the OG Emperor, who messed with their minds and turned them to the Darkside. Then they returned to the known Galaxy, almost destroyed the Old Republic, and that's when KotoR kicks in with the story.
    There Bastilla turns him to the Light (relevant, I enjoyed playing him as a Sith Lord at KotoR, but then that's just me I suppose...), and then after a few years he returns to the uncharted universe following fragments of memories to challenge OG Emperor...
    In the end, when he has all his memories restored, it is mentioned that he has a good understanding of both the Light and the Dark side, and then... (no more spoilers...)

But then again this infor comes from the book of Revan which dives deeper into the character.

Light side? Dark side? Neutral? Make a pick, it is still Revan!!!

Back to panic farming...
  • Options

Yea but this is the first time kotor toons are f2p. Granted we are still waiting for the wookie and his blue friend as well as the droid. But they will arrive soon. That's the only legendary I can see happening. Besides maybe a solo legendary. But no characters from that movie deserve it. I picked this game up 2 years ago for revan. My body is ready

I have had two zetas saved for a couple months now waiting just for him.
  • Options
    Solo movie DVD release is 21st or around there.
  • Options
    Beckett is the best bet for a neutral character, using smugglers to unlock.
  • Options

I have zero faith that they will do any of that, but I hope I’m wrong
  • Options
    Draice wrote: »

They won't release Beckett.... Solo toons are required for a new smuggling event
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

They won't release Beckett.... Solo toons are required for a new smuggling event

Source ?
  • Options

There are tons of smugglers, not using them for Beckett or the bad guy would be a seriously missed opportunity.
  • Options

Hes arguably the 2nd lead for the movie. Unless there is some background legal issue with his contract preventing it, he will be released.

I'm hoping he is like Jango and is the missing piece for improved arena viability.
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Source ?

No_Try wrote: »

There are tons of smugglers, not using them for Beckett or the bad guy would be a seriously missed opportunity.
    VonZant wrote: »

Hes arguably the 2nd lead for the movie. Unless there is some background legal issue with his contract preventing it, he will be released.

I'm hoping he is like Jango and is the missing piece for improved arena viability.

There are only nine smugglers in the game.... You will need to farm at least one for the new smugglers event..... Q'ira is also the only smuggler with a leadership ability....

As for the source, it was delivered via in game mail....
  • Options

i think sth big will come December