The new new non marquee

Replies

• Options
    I don't see any more.toons coming from solo..... Rogue one didn't generate any either..... The new smugglers event will be where you will need them, or at least one of them.....
  • Options
    I think its more likely to be malak before revan. I hope I am wrong
  • Options
    Demandredd wrote: »
    According to the books, Revan and Malek originally went after the OG Emperor, who messed with their minds and turned them to the Darkside. Then they returned to the known Galaxy, almost destroyed the Old Republic, and that's when KotoR kicks in with the story.
    There Bastilla turns him to the Light (relevant, I enjoyed playing him as a Sith Lord at KotoR, but then that's just me I suppose...), and then after a few years he returns to the uncharted universe following fragments of memories to challenge OG Emperor...
    In the end, when he has all his memories restored, it is mentioned that he has a good understanding of both the Light and the Dark side, and then... (no more spoilers...)

But then again this infor comes from the book of Revan which dives deeper into the character.

Light side? Dark side? Neutral? Make a pick, it is still Revan!!!

Back to panic farming...

That's not just you. I also went the dark side path with him. It's so much more fun. Anyways, I am almost positive that it will either be Revan or Malak then Revan.
  • Options
    It is way Too late for a solo panic farm
    My bet is on 2 cantina and 1 guild shop for the other 3 kotor toons in 1 or 2 weeks
    And the announcement near that time
  • Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »
    I have a feeling solo is next. If they wait too long F2P players will have the solo team and they can’t have that! Makes more sense from a release standpoint. I don’t know if it will be a legendary but the next big thing will be solo. I think revan is going to be December, possibly with a character before then that you need to get Revan, like Bb8 for jtr or r2 for CLS. So I think it will be this:

October: Some sort of event involving Solo characters
    November: A legendary event that gets you a character needed for Revan
    December: Legendary journey - Revan

I think we will get a new hope or empire strikes back Chewbacca for a millienum falcon heroes journey or Rebel pilot Luke Heroes Journey
  • Options
    Not sure why you guys keep thinking something awesome is coming from solo, the toons are months old, they have already announced a smugglers event requiring the toons (or at least one of them).....

Oh well, I will just brace myself for the upcoming backlash......
  • Place
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Honestly suprised why Qi'ra didnt get the neutral tag. Bet is on Beckett if there is a neutral tag.

TBH they could release Beckett and Drydon as a marquee, then have a legendary maul way later? That would be my speculation for a SOLO release.

I think Revan isn't coming for a while. They haven't even released all the Kotor characters + time to farm them. So when they have a Revan/Malak event it would be less likely december and more january.

Then they would add ships. The Ebon Hawk, and Malak's capitol ship, Leviathan. (If they release malak, hopefully)

and since we're going down this path maybe a new Raid on the Star Forge with Malak. Malak could also act as a Traya character, you can only get his shards through heroic raids.

That's my take for the next couple of months.
  • Options
    I dont want to throw any more gas on the speculation fire but maybe rose and holdo for a "neutral" hermit luke from last jedi. Also revan is at least 1 year away. Old republic toons needed for a sith February 2019 legendary malak and malak need for revan following that maybe in August.
  • Options
    -I feel like Holdo and Rose both deserve their Light side tags. I can't see why their neutral. They both had the spark of rebellion in their hearts lol.
    I dont want to throw any more gas on the speculation fire but maybe rose and holdo for a "neutral" hermit luke from last jedi. Also revan is at least 1 year away. Old republic toons needed for a sith February 2019 legendary malak and malak need for revan following that maybe in August.
  • Options
    They're light side yes but luke clearly was grey at best and what better curve to throw than resistance needed for a legendary like hermit luke
  • Options
    Jar jar binks from the smuggler tag update ;);)
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Maybe the Neutral tag is for the Sarlacc ;)
  • Options
    Since they claim its not a marquee, probably is gonna be a character nobody asked for, someone lame like C3PO.
  • Options
    Since they claim its not a marquee, probably is gonna be a character nobody asked for, someone lame like C3PO.

3xw3uiz5lzpb.jpg

:open_mouth: lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    I have a feeling solo is next. If they wait too long F2P players will have the solo team and they can’t have that! Makes more sense from a release standpoint. I don’t know if it will be a legendary but the next big thing will be solo. I think revan is going to be December, possibly with a character before then that you need to get Revan, like Bb8 for jtr or r2 for CLS. So I think it will be this:

This seems to make the most sense.
  • Options

I don't get why people think that there will be a Solo legendary. They didn't have one for Rogue One so why would they have one for Solo?
  • Options
    Really hope is isn't lame beckett.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »

I really hope its Beckett!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »

why??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

I don't get why people think that there will be a Solo legendary. They didn't have one for Rogue One so why would they have one for Solo?

I don’t get why people can’t read. I said “I don’t know if it will be a legendary...” and “Some sort of event involving Solo characters.”
  • Options

why??

Because I liked the movie, have fun with the characters, like Woody Harrelson, and hope he is the lead they need to add some more arena viability.
  • CommanderRacheon
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I don’t get why people can’t read. I said “I don’t know if it will be a legendary...” and “Some sort of event involving Solo characters.”

What type of event do you think they could have? It's not like there will be a Hero's Journey for them. Unless they did an assault battle for them, there aren't any other events in game right now requiring certain toons.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options

What type of event do you think they could have? It's not like there will be a Hero's Journey for them. Unless they did an assault battle for them, there aren't any other events in game right now requiring certain toons.

@CommanderRacheon if I had to guess I would say they are going to release a new TB map with a new character reward. The Solo team will get a Solo tag and be needed for the new TB like Phoenix and Rogue One. The Solo team just seems too similar to Phoenix and Rogue One.

It’s also possible they could do a ship legendary for the first time ever, though I think the odds of that are fairly remote since they already released Lando’s ****.
  • Options
    @CommanderRacheon if I had to guess I would say they are going to release a new TB map with a new character reward. The Solo team will get a Solo tag and be needed for the new TB like Phoenix and Rogue One. The Solo team just seems too similar to Phoenix and Rogue One.

That could be pretty cool.
  • Options
    I don’t understand why everyone is still going on about solo - the teaser image is original trilogy bounty hunters surrounding a target. Nothing to do with solo.
  • Options
    I don’t understand why everyone is still going on about solo - the teaser image is original trilogy bounty hunters surrounding a target. Nothing to do with solo.

I'm with you..... People have been going on about a solo legendary forever, the movie was a flop that generated no legendary content..... Rogue one was much better and didn't generate a legendary...... They just released what the solo toons will be used for and it's the new smugglers event, get folks seem to want to look more this and imagine a legendary.
  • Options
    Revan is coming...the hints are obvious, but he isn't the next n on marquee coming.
    How will they be released htough? Straight to the guild event store? Rewards for the smuggling event? New TB?
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

I'm with you..... People have been going on about a solo legendary forever, the movie was a flop that generated no legendary content..... Rogue one was much better and didn't generate a legendary...... They just released what the solo toons will be used for and it's the new smugglers event, get folks seem to want to look more this and imagine a legendary.

Solo should get more toons but does not have to be legendary.