Challenge gear in raids - we have had enough

Mjfox33
9 posts Member
edited September 2018
I did 40m to finish first in Haat and got challenge gear and gear nobody needs if you can do 40m in haat. Zero sense of pride or accomplishment yxmygsmpi82i.jpeg

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    they ARE getting rid of it......of course we've ye to see that but they can still pump out marquee characters/ships like they're nothing . it doesn't make them extra money so they don't care XD

or as they said, there is a schedule and those events have been lined up. scheduled events are easier to keep on track than QoL, which tend to be "not planned" and generally pushed into the schedule.
  • Options
    Wrong eyeballs. I have thousands of these worthless gear.
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    To be fair, the gold balls are quite valuable for high crystal earning players...I never have enough of those anymore

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    they ARE getting rid of it......of course we've ye to see that but they can still pump out marquee characters/ships like they're nothing . it doesn't make them extra money so they don't care XD

or as they said, there is a schedule and those events have been lined up. scheduled events are easier to keep on track than QoL, which tend to be "not planned" and generally pushed into the schedule.
    Thanks for moving this post and ignoring the content of my initial post. I understand it doesn’t look good for cg because I clearly have invested a lot of time/resources/money to post 40m in haat but it doesn’t excuse the lack of rewards for that effort. Your continued brushing under the rug of threads that bring this up is highly discouraging that anything will ever change.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mjfox33 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Thanks for moving this post and ignoring the content of my initial post. I understand it doesn’t look good for cg because I clearly have invested a lot of time/resources/money to post 40m in haat but it doesn’t excuse the lack of rewards for that effort. Your continued brushing under the rug of threads that bring this up is highly discouraging that anything will ever change.

They have already stated they would change the gear rewards in the raids.

You are promising your feedback about the raid rewards vs investment.

Hence Feedback >> Raids.
  • Options
    To be fair, the gold balls are quite valuable for high crystal earning players...I never have enough of those anymore

Actually those balls are worth their weight in gold at the moment... High level players are lacking in those. Trust me, I said the exact same words 2 months ago.
  • terascque
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Just to play the other side for a moment, what about new players? I wouldn't exactly call myself new. I have been playing for 9 months. My GP is just over 1.4 million. I have plenty of toons that need challenge gear. So do others. Just because some people no longer need them, doesn't mean others don't.
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »

Actually those balls are worth their weight in gold at the moment... High level players are lacking in those. Trust me, I said the exact same words 2 months ago.

I have 3.4 mil gp and I hate getting those eyeballs, I have over 1400 of them, now the prototype eyeballs is what everyone is needing. Those are the wrong eyeballs.
  • Options
    Wow i get we hate challenge gear.... but you got a full mk6 furnace thats 50 furnaces 50 cuffs i would be jumping for joy cause never happens to me