[SöD] Sons of Dathomir (still recruiting)

13Next

Replies

• MasterSideous
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Level 73 with ALL characters except Eeth Koth - need 14 shards, Finn, and of course the newest 5 toons - Han Solo, Sun Fac, Jawa Engineer, Tusken Shaman, & Gamorrean Guard, I don't have those yet.

Have 7 star Kit Fisto, Princess Leia, Aayla Secura, Darth Maul, Ventress, Cad Bane, Lumi, Qui-gon, JC, Ahsoka, Sideous, Kylo Ren, and more, rest are stared up pretty good, and have many toons with shards not promoted yet. I also have Grievous. Too much to list....LOL

122-669-975
    Post edited by MasterSideous on
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @MasterSideous I added you
  • Options
    Level 75 active player looking to join the guild
    Power level over 31,000
    7 star toons: 8
    Gear level 8: 14
    My misc team has maxed out toons including Fives with power level 7000+
    Ally code: 992-175-991
    Thanks!
    GoFunding
    In game: Go Funding
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @GoFunding your already in a guild and I cannot invite you
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting!
    Min requirements
    Lvl 70
    5 7* characters
    Must complete daily guild activities
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting!
    Min requirements
    Lvl 70
    5 7* characters
    Add me as an ally to speed up the process
    Ally code : 748-485-696

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting!
    Min requirements
    Lvl 70
    5 7* characters
    Add me as an ally to speed up the process
    Ally code : 748-485-696

• Options
    For some reason I couldn't ally you even though I have ally space...
    Anyway I left my lame guild and am ready to join the sons of dathomir!
    At Level 76 now with maxed attacks for some toons7
  • Options
    926-445-547
    Lvl 74 daily active productive player with a few 7* players
    Just want a talkative and family type of atmosphere team. That I can have fun plus enjoy kicking azz with.
  • Klemvore
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Your ally code says no ally.. you sure that is the right number?
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @ANNIHILAT0R_
    Your ally code isn't working plz recheck it and resend
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Still recruiting!
    Min lvl 70
    5 7* characters
    Active player
    Complete all guild activities
    [SöD]
  • Gloin
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys, really enjoyed being in your guild when things just started out. If you still haven't made a full roster yet my guild (Mighty Chlorians) has made a sister guild that we are recruiting to. We do heroic raids every 2 days and are very friendly to F2P players like myself. PM me if interested.
  • Klemvore
    12 posts Member
    Options
    We merged in with Knights of the Remnant and are full now... we are also raiding.. T5 or T6 pretty much all the time.
  • Gloin
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Great to hear!
  • Options
    Hi My ally code is 619-568-922
  • Options
    Would love to talk to you more about your guild. I'm looking for a great one...

555-754-544

Currently 48 7* characters... usually do between 5-6million damage in Tier VI Raid.

I also am a web designer & seo expert and could potentially be of help there. :)

Thanks,
    John
  • Klemvore
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Viii is apparently in no guild now per my Allies list... I do not know if he is in the middle of swapping... I can see several people who were with us not long ago that I thought were in KOR are no longer there.

He merged us in with Knights of the Remanent.. which then the leader of that guild split us again and half merged with KOR Retribution (not KotR) and became a T7 guild while the other half of us stayed to do T5 with some people the T7 guild bumped down.

Our current leader for KotR is TheMayo we have 44 members... probably breaking into T6 again soon after we fill those last few slots with quality people. I put your ally code in chat.

If you are not cool with T5 and soon T6 then you probably want to look at KOR Retribution.
  • Klemvore
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I should add... I was one of VIII's officers.... and I stayed behind in T5 because I didn't want to move again... I have 17 rank 7's myself... I can do T6 and maybe T7... I just didn't feel like playing musical guilds anymore... and wanted a fairly low stress environment.
  • Options
    Hey I have a guy in my fleet shard that may or may not be in your guild. Is xSIRx Kang in your guild? My screen name is Me from Domino Squad Legends. Thanks.