Palpatine Evasion is to darn High!

Vastion_Cread
192 posts Member
edited March 2016
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but 75% of the time I attempt to hit a 70th 7* Palapatine with my Ahsoke, Mace and Luminara (all 70th, 7* and 8 rank gear) I miss. Since the last major update, this evasion seems to be too high and perhaps it is my only noticing the negative but when I run my Palaptine of equal rank and gear, I do not seem to be benefiting from this evasion. Can someone point out why? Is my gear too low?

Replies

• Options
    FYI Palpatine is a totally different character from Sidious in this game
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    You mean Darth Sidious and his unique ability has +35% evasion against Jedi .
    [SöD]
  • Options
    yeah he wrecks Jedi, its extremely annoying, but if anyone is gonna keep the jedi in check it should be sidious. I do agree hes a little too stacked though, hes got the heal block, health recovery when anyone dies, and massive dodge, good thing his health is so pitiful
  • Options
    Thanks, I obviously hadn't realized "Darth Sidious" had that ability.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    He is overrated and overused.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I run a 3 jedi team (with Sid and Rey) in arena and although Sid does deflect a lot of my jedi attacks, I think he is well balanced. A strong but not too strong iconic character that is easy to farm. He does well on most teams but no too well that he can't be replaced.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Topic title edited to get rid of those ugly * things.. My change in no way reflects the meaning or urgency of the original word.

... But it does make it comply with Forum rules. :)