New chewbacca reveal?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    vksg wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »
    Zam lead zeta now heals health and protection, if Bossk isnt usable below 7*.

Wow good tip, didn't realize that, thanks for pointing out
    Zam lead omega .
    Nope, protection regain is zeta. The omega only adds +1% to heal. To clarify:
    • ability lvl 6: 3% health recovery
    • omega: 4% health recovery
    • zeta: 4% health and 4% protection recovery

No ability in game have both omega and zeta lvl upgrade and Zam have only one zeta on her unique ability "Shapshifter".
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    @Vice_torn

I agree, if R2 and/or Leia are present I feel Dengar could be key as Smokescreen and Rebel Tactics are rendered virtually useless.

Plus his leader is a poor man's bossk with the health steal. Especially wonders for greedo who I've had in the red and then counter attack back to full health.

That said I think boba's lead might have a lot of potential now that thermal dets cant be cleansed. Between greedo, dengar, and cad you can keep thermal det debuffs on a whole team for a nice speed boost.

Ya Boba lead for offense and speed to overwhelm. Dengar lead for survive-ability. Allot depends on how the event is structured...
  • Options
    I think RHan, not CHS. Just makes more sense, and not quite as easy to get (though not too hard either).

Nah it’ll be Commander Han not raid Han. Raid Han is from Episode 4, CHS is from Episode 5. Jedi Luke is Episode 6. The Hero’s Journey squad for CLS was from Episode 4. Logically the Jedi Luke journey would need toons from Episode 5.

I thought STHan was from episode 4. Plus there’s this:
    8dmas6c895h9.jpeg

And another thing: Chewie synergizes with Raid Han. It doesn’t make sense to require Chewie for the Journey and not the toon he synergizes with. (Unless he synergizes with other Solo’s to and no game-changer has noticed?)
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I think RHan, not CHS. Just makes more sense, and not quite as easy to get (though not too hard either).

Nah it’ll be Commander Han not raid Han. Raid Han is from Episode 4, CHS is from Episode 5. Jedi Luke is Episode 6. The Hero’s Journey squad for CLS was from Episode 4. Logically the Jedi Luke journey would need toons from Episode 5.

8dmas6c895h9.jpeg

And another thing: Chewie synergizes with Raid Han. It doesn’t make sense to require Chewie for the Journey and not the toon he synergizes with. (Unless he synergizes with other Solo’s to and no game-changer has noticed?)

If NewChew's guard worked on ALL Han solos the could make one of the most powerful teams in the game.

I'm all for it!
  • Options

8dmas6c895h9.jpeg

But for the likely battling areas there will likely be hoth stages where you need chs because that makes sense. Other battlong would be on bespin after han was in carbonite so raid han just doesn't fit. Most likely for that part, it woukd be rolo, chewie, and maybe r2 and lando. Then of course there will likely be some dagobah phases with cls and hoda and r2. And of course there will be a cls vs vader round.
  • Options

8dmas6c895h9.jpeg

If NewChew's guard worked on ALL Han solos the could make one of the most powerful teams in the game.

I'm all for it!

Begun the Clone Wars have
  • Options
    All I know is I’m for sure getting a 7* chewy. this will be the first legendary event I’m 100% ready for on the first go around.
  • Options
    All I know is I’m for sure getting a 7* chewy. this will be the first legendary event I’m 100% ready for on the first go around.

I’m hoping I am too...have Bossk at G11 with a zeta and 4 of the other OG BHs G11 or 12...so if that can’t do it, I’m SOL
  • Options
    I'm sitting on a zeta but I don't know if I need it or where to put it. Gearing up my hunters but scared it won't be enough. Since I only have the 1st generation hunters in useable form.
    Also, I'm scared I won't get Dengar starred in time.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/105951/
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    I'm sitting on a zeta but I don't know if I need it or where to put it. Gearing up my hunters but scared it won't be enough. Since I only have the 1st generation hunters in useable form.
    Also, I'm scared I won't get Dengar starred in time.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/105951/
    So much fear in you...
    ups382yei7sq.jpeg

I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    vksg wrote: »
    Zam lead zeta now heals health and protection, if Bossk isnt usable below 7*.

Wow good tip, didn't realize that, thanks for pointing out
    Zam lead omega .
    Nope, protection regain is zeta. The omega only adds +1% to heal. To clarify:
    • ability lvl 6: 3% health recovery
    • omega: 4% health recovery
    • zeta: 4% health and 4% protection recovery

No ability in game have both omega and zeta lvl upgrade and Zam have only one zeta on her unique ability "Shapshifter".
    I already apologized for mixing up several things before you were posting. Added some strike-through to the original post though to make it even more obvious.
    As Vendi1983 explained, the kit reveal in this forum (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/181756/rework-zam-wesell/p1) is erroneous as well and I didn't check with swgoh.gg to catch the error before posting. Sorry once again. 56ctk72z8znk.png
    Post edited by vksg on