Is Jedi Training Rey worth the time?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Do you want a leader (JTR) who on a resistance team can easily beat NS?

Whaaa?
    I specifically use my ns to kill jtr teams. They have no way of healing and come often, so all it takes to wipe them is 1 plague and be able to survive for 20 sec, thats it.

Yeeaahh. Lol. JTR is a solid counter towards NS teams. Along with Imp Troopers. That’s what my guild does every tw. Must be a good strategy given the fact we win 99+% of the time... so, yeah. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    I worked my proverbial butt off to get her.

Am I somewhat underwhelmed? Yeah, I am.

Is she useful/good? Yeah, she is.

So...choice is yours...
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The only reason everyone says the Vets are "useless" is because everyone gets them to gear 8 to get JTR, then shelves them forever. And hey, guess what, literally every character sucks at g8.

If you mod and gear them like you would anyone else, they do pretty well on a scoundrel team. Everyone gets CLS, but you don't see anyone moaning about how worthless Farmboy Luke and Princess Leia are. It's just one of those things that people repeat because they see everyone else saying it.

And yes, JTR may not be the New Hotness anymore but she's definitely still worth it.

Sure..... But the game gives you farmboy and Leia is an easy farm from arena shop.. they aren't a 16 energy Cantina grind......
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    And Farmboy has his uses in niche teams. Makes a great leader for Wampa in GA/TW offense. Saves Rex for a proper clone squad, etc.
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »
    The only reason everyone says the Vets are "useless" is because everyone gets them to gear 8 to get JTR, then shelves them forever. And hey, guess what, literally every character sucks at g8.

If you mod and gear them like you would anyone else, they do pretty well on a scoundrel team. Everyone gets CLS, but you don't see anyone moaning about how worthless Farmboy Luke and Princess Leia are. It's just one of those things that people repeat because they see everyone else saying it.

And yes, JTR may not be the New Hotness anymore but she's definitely still worth it.

Sure..... But the game gives you farmboy and Leia is an easy farm from arena shop.. they aren't a 16 energy Cantina grind......

^ This. True.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ