6 star chewie without dengar?

I have 7 star bosk, boba, Cade. Ig88, greedo.... bosk and boba will be gear ten the rest gear 8.
If I zeta bosk can I beat a 6 Star chewie without DENGAR? Who else shouldn’t try to gear? I hate to waste the zeta if not possible. Thanks for your opinion.

Replies

• Options
    How high to 6 star? Zeta bosk no help?
  • Darthsetty99
    255 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I'm using a g9 boba lead with a g10 dengar. Greedo, cad & 88 at g9. Haven't come close to beating tier 6. You might be able to do it with bossk's zeta, but will probably take really good rng.
  • Options
    After r2 smokescreens I can’t get to chewie before I’m wiped out.
  • Options

Yeah it seems dengar is the real mvp of this event.
  • Options
    I would not say Dengar or Bossk is required for 6*, but it would sure help. A lot. I just barely squeaked by the 6* with my rag-tag bunch of wannabes. No Dengar, no Bossk. Lots of speed and potency, but no 6* mods. And maybe a little luck, and a few correct tactical decisions.
    aawsm93.png[\img]
  • Options
    What gear are they?
  • Options

If you shoot R2 first, he will force taunt on Chewy instead of himself .
  • Options
    I did tier 6, IMO under geared but dunno if others will agree. My team-
    Bossk, lead with zeta, G8.
    Boba, G9.
    Dengar, G9.
    Greedo, G9.
    IG88, G11.
    Dengar was definitely MVP.
    They all had over +80 speed from mods.
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I just beat T6 with Bossk 6* g11 zeta lead, Boba g9, Greedo g9, IG88 g8, Dengar 6* g7. Took me an hour of trying, but eventually the RNG was there.

ETA - I know you said without Dengar, but I posted this because I did it with him at 6* g7. You really just need his unique to get you through the first smoke screen.
  • Options
    I have 7 star bosk, boba, Cade. Ig88, greedo.... bosk and boba will be gear ten the rest gear 8.
    If I zeta bosk can I beat a 6 Star chewie without DENGAR? Who else shouldn’t try to gear? I hate to waste the zeta if not possible. Thanks for your opinion.

I succeeded the 6* with zbossk, boba, zam, greedo, and cad. But my gear was higher, no remember exactly because after 6* I geared a bit more to try 7* (failed at 7*).
  • Darth_Scott
    103 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Don’t want to spend over 100 dollars for dengar. I wonder if I zeta bosk and boba if it would work?
  • Options
    I did it with
    6* Bossk g11 zeta lead
    7* boba and greedo g10
    6* zam g9
    7* ig88 g8
    My dengar is only 5* still so couldn’t use him. I just had to restart until no one in my team was dead and then did random things and won. Killed r2 first then whoever i could and got it, i believe boba was the only one alive at the end.
    With lower gear than that you might do it with really good mods and rng (probably will need lots of tries).
  • Options
    Hey OP! FTP Here. I just got Chewie at 6* with this team.

zBossk 6* 85 G11
    Boba 7* 85 G9
    Greedo 7* 85 G8
    Zam 7* 85 G9
    IG88 7* 85 G9

I gave them my Arena mods(since I have yet to get 6E mods) which gave them all over 210 speed.

After trying 5* for hours without the mods, when I gave them to them, I beat it the first time. 6* I had no trouble with. Make sure you take out Chewie first. Once he is gone, the rest fall apart.

With your team, you may be able to do it with the Zeta for Bossk if you have the right mods. Your characters speed makes all the difference. If you have the speed and the Zeta, you can keep trying the battle until you have a nice RNG with no one dead the first turn, then start applying debuffs to heal everyone. You may want to try and get one or two more up to G9 though. It would make your life immensely easier.

Also, give Bossk the Zeta. I was on the fence about it and gave it to him just before they announced Chewie, it has been a great investment so far.

Hope this helps!
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The only thing I can advise without Dengar would be to take R2 out fast then go for Chewie and Han with Zam and Greedo’s TDs and Greedo’s cleanse. Stun lock Chewie with Cad and make Boba a fast leader with Crit Chance and Crit Damage mods with high Speed secondaries. Good luck. It’s all about Boba’s execute and pauouts maxed for all BHs.
  • Options
    Should I take bosk to gear 11 and boba to 10 or work babe greedo and ig88 to 9? Which would be more beneficial
  • Options
    I 6* him with bossk cad boba dengar greedo no one beside boba over g9 ekgqk99n6zuq.jpg
  • Options
    gyhru8ide054.jpg
    It was a pain but possible at lower gear and no zeta bossk lead
  • Options
    Problem for me is no dengar
  • Options
    Dengar did nothing for me was dead before anyone took a turn
  • Options
    Took out chewie first execute then followed by mass assist got lucky greedo hit 4 times chewie gone then it was easy
  • Options
    Two days of trying, but managed to 6* him, undergeared and no Bossk or Dengar. Geared XI Boba and IG-88, gear 10 Greedo and Cad, gear 9 Zam. Really lucky with no initial smokescreen, ability block and Greedo multi-tapping both R2 and Chewie to death.
  • Options
    Last time I only had the original BH team with no Zetas all at gear XI. I gave them all plus 100 or so speed and lots of crit Chance. I was able to get 6* but not 7. I just build a Dengar and will be trying for the 7 star in a couple hours. I wish I could of built Bossk but I didn’t have time.