Is Old Daka worth 7*?

Prev1
Wenyi
18 posts Member
Now I have 6* Daka and just begin to farm QGJ, but I find QGJ is very easy to be stunned by dooku in arena.

Actually I do not have a strong Jedi team, I am not sure if QGJ is needed as soon as possible or I continue to strong my dark team.

Now my powerful forces include Phasma, Sid, Dooku, Daka, Kylo, three Driods, Lumi and JC. Poe,Rey, FOTP, Poggle are still need time which could be used in arena and GW.

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Old Daka is worth every droid, shard, training mat and credit invested in her. She can save your rear end in the Arena, in GW and when trying to three-star battles. And she's one of only two Dark Side healers. So yeah, she is.
  • Options
    old hag is wonderful in GW. Not only she's a fast healer, but her two-way stuns can change the course of the battle in your favor. Usually, before committing more heal/ability/damage in a GW match i check whether i get better result stunning different characters.One of my worst choice was to go for QGJ so early,now i'm rushing her to 7* just because she's so good. Oh yeah, i forgot about the revives...
  • RonTom
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Old Daka is worth every droid, shard, training mat and credit invested in her. She can save your rear end in the Arena, in GW and when trying to three-star battles. And she's one of only two Dark Side healers. So yeah, she is.

#cosign

Without her I would not have been able to complete 3 star DS missions to be able to sim everything for gear

I also use her in Arena as she has saved my **** too many times in a fight
  • Options
    Red_Glare wrote: »
    old hag is wonderful in GW. Not only she's a fast healer, but her two-way stuns can change the course of the battle in your favor. Usually, before committing more heal/ability/damage in a GW match i check whether i get better result stunning different characters.One of my worst choice was to go for QGJ so early,now i'm rushing her to 7* just because she's so good. Oh yeah, i forgot about the revives...

Forgot to mention: the level cap raise to 80 mean at level 76 you can upgrade her basic attack to lvl 8 with +15 % stun chance, for a total of 60% stun chance ON A BASIC
  • Options
    Yes. No brainier.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    She is pretty good and has a lot of value as replacement and part of your rotation. Specially powerful in GW because you can juggle the RNG to get above average stuna
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Dooku has 90% to stun against Jedi , and Daka is a very good hero to have , all of her abilities are very useful from stun/heal/revive
    [SöD]
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely. She's good in GW arena and DS. Sadly mine is only 5* because I'm doing qgj for the yoda event but even at 5* she got me through all the DS stage 7 nodes. As soon as I'm done with qgj I will definitely get her to 7*
  • Options
    Yes. She cheats on defense with what seems like a 90% revive rate. She will also revive the same toon multiple times. Oh and she will revive herself.
  • Options
    In fact....I have QGJ at 6* with 35 shards in him. Should I drop that to work on my Daka who is about to hit 5*?
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    I'd finish QGJ before
  • Options
    That Old Daka at 7* can rock your world.
    You know what i'sayin
    #NoRagrets
  • Options
    don't have her at that lvl yet, but honestly I think Daka is a must have toon. just to complete dark side missions, since she is the only healer for dark side (tali is support healing on her best day).

on top of that her stun and revive can be game changing. so I would say 7 stars couldn't be a bad thing or a waste
  • Options
    I'm thinking of nominating her for Extreme Makeover.
  • Options
    I have her at 6*. I stopped for now only to farm QGJ for yoda event coming soon. I don't regret getting her but I find that her stuns and revives are inconsistent when I'm using her. Now when I'm facing a team with Daka if I don't take her out first she is reviving dead team members quite frequently. She is a pretty decent character to have imo.
  • Options
    Yes.
    She really is.
  • Cazaan
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Yes ;-)
    She is fast, quote robust, can stun and heal/revive.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Just had my GS revived twice, once automatically then with her skill. It helped me just reach no1 today. Shes my lowest star in arena at 5* but the most valuable character.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. She is also probably one of the only charaters the ai plays correctly. Doesn't normally waste heal till a charater has died.
  • Options
    Facing a similar decision. Was farming qgj for the yoga event and just got him to 5*, mace is halfway to 6*, eeth koth is 6* and I have jc and lumi at 7. Trying to decide if I should bother with leveling mace and qgj to 7* or finish my daka who is halfway to 5
  • Options
    OK so reading this Old Daka is definitely worth it lol, but what about Talia?
  • Wenyi
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Dark_Jedi wrote: »

The way of Talia is suicide...
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yea shes good, best healer for arena
  • Options
    I find talia to be very useful as a sacrificial healer in GW. Other than that, you'll outgrow her.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Dark_Jedi
    169 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »
    I find talia to be very useful as a sacrificial healer in GW. Other than that, you'll outgrow her.

@Omnirhyze

Thanks, so do not spend time on her devote resources to Daka instead? or would you recommend having both leveled and fully geared?

Thanks
  • Options
    I think I'm going to get her to max and trade her out for Lumi on my team. Mostly because she does so well on defense. 10% passive revive and 35% active my rear end. It's way more than that. Plus if her double stun hits right before 2 of your characters act it can pretty much change an entire match.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Omnirhyze wrote: »

@Omnirhyze

Thanks, so do not spend time on her devote resources to Daka instead? or would you recommend having both leveled and fully geared?

Thanks
    Talia might be good in a B squad for GW but I don't think she's worth the resources level and gear her fully. Daka as the only healer was good enough for me to finish all DS missions today and my daka is still only 5*
  • Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Talia might be good in a B squad for GW but I don't think she's worth the resources level and gear her fully. Daka as the only healer was good enough for me to finish all DS missions today and my daka is still only 5*

@DV_27
    Wow only a 5* I am only a few shards away form 5, thanks for the info.