C3PO speculation

Replies

• Options
    Yes, please!!! C-3PO and Grievous's rework is all I ever asked for!
  • Ephran
    499 posts Member
    Options
    "High pitched squeal" all enemies are dazed for 1 turn. Target enemy is stunned.
    "Flee in panic" target ally is called to assist, dealing +50% damage for each that are true: target ally is Republic, Rebel, Resistance, Jedi, Droid. 4 cool down.
    "6 million forms of communication" all enemies are ability blocked for 2 turns, which can not be evaded or resisted and stunned for 1 turn, which can not be dispelled. All allies have all negative status effects dispelled. This attack begins on cool down. 20 cool down.
    "YOU OVERWEIGHT BLOB OF GREASE" Every time R2, BB8 or a Skywalker use an ability, reduce the cool down of "6 mil" by one.
    "Protocol Droid" basically something like R2s ability based off of factions. IDK I'm too lazy to try to think this one up lol
    Basically he debuffs enemies by being annoying and can call R2 to one shot something lol.
  • Options
    I think it would be cool to have some sort of backfire buff where whatever damage or debuff being inflicted on him would actually be inflicted on the attacking character. This could be his basic ability to apply this buff to himself. Or maybe it would be his unique. To damage him you'd have to dispel the buff first.

He should also auto revive as long as R2D2 is alive kind of like zombie.
  • Options
    Supposedly SBCrumb posted a screen shot of C3PO, r2, old ben in the speeder with a caption of "These aren't the droids you're looking for"...as in ARE NOT? And in, NOT C3PO?

I'm dying to see whether SBCrumb is really this troll-hardy. I guess he is, cuz you can already take this either way.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    3oqrc3eiramo.png

Uncle Owen Confirmed!!!!
  • Options
    Uncle Owen "It's just one more season" would be the most potent TM reduction ability in the game.
  • Options
    IF 3PO was ever added, could be like R2 and have all the tags(Galactic, rebel, resistance, droid, support) on the other hand could have 3 of them, naked(ep1), gold(OG) and red arm(new tril) but i doubt that its not likely he'll be added anytime soon.
    What gets added first a gungan or 3PO?

But on the outside chance he is added would likely be an event like chewie and use a faction not many have, Jawas or Tuskens(2 marquees first about 4 months prior to make it a 5 toon faction)
    Right now the next new event added would likely be old Republic or solo toons required.
  • Options
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    You guys are so funny. You take a hint and make it "confirmed".. Lol

Funny I thought the title of this thread was SPECULATION
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    I'm hoping 3PO will be something other than legendary or marquee, either direct to farm like Chan and Stark or some sort of event reward (maybe a LS reward for new TB maps if they don't go with Padme?). That said, I prefer marquee over Legendary, don't really think he'd deserve that and it'd be too closely spaced to the most recent one. Save the Legendary for Revan, around Thanksgiving/Xmas.
  • Options
    I think he just meant that the next teaser would have something to do with languages or codes
  • Options
    Maybe jawas are headed are for that neutral tag. As long as it’s not the C3PO Version from the clone wars episode - THREEPIO goes to the market I’ll be happy.

If jawas or Ewoks. They are all 7 but gear nowhere near ready lol or zetas. Do jawas even have zetas!??

I do remember awhile back Cap saying he wanted to make the Ewoks more with the investment when wicket was released and no one was buying him.
  • Options
    Everything is focused on red arm...... Nobody focused on silver leg.....

Amateurs, the lot of you....
  • Options
    If he does require Jawas to unlock, we'll need a Jawa rework for sure.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Maybe they’re just going to tell us what Nihlius says at start of raid.
  • Options
    Actually, C3PO was not the only interpreter droid in SW universe, may be anyone remember HK47 was taken into the party in KOTOR not because he was assasin droid, but to translate tusken language...
  • Options
    Maybe when he gets to 0 health and he is in a team with chewie, his arms and legs fall off and he rides chewie as a backpack. And chewie gains beserk mode
  • Options
    C3PO unconfirmed ?

6yap7mpl95cp.png
  • Options
    C3PO unconfirmed ?

6yap7mpl95cp.png

That doesn’t say anything. It neither confirmes nor denies it to be 3P0. It just says wait till Friday and you‘ll know, decide whether you cheer or riot then..

• Options
    Another TB map, perhaps. One that resembles Endor and requires equal use of Dark and Light Toons, with a Special zone for unlocking Threepio using Ewoks. Other areas are faction-focused to encourage use.

Imperial Troopers, more Ewoks, Empire, Rebels, Scoundrels. Less Dark/Light focus, more mixed strategy.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they’re just going to tell us what Nihlius says at start of raid.

He says "Give me your flash drive."
  • Options
    If he does require Jawas to unlock, we'll need a Jawa rework for sure.

All of thrm 7* G10, 2zeta saved, I am ready!
  • Options
    Too late for it to happen, but it would be really cool if he could transform buffs into debuffs, call it translate.

Example being Def up becomes Def Down.

I also like the idea of him locking buffs\debuffs for x number of turns
  • Options
    Hate to rain on anyone's parade, but the question about languages could have simply been a hint about the upcoming hint. Maybe it's just a word puzzle of some kind...
  • Options
    If it is 3po and I'm not saying it is, likely in game hints would be as important as the forum hints.

Likely factions needed

Jawas: they haven't seen any love in years. So I would expect a new marquee jawa and them being needed in more areas before they are needed for a legendary.

Ewoks: Same except they have had a little love but not recently. Probably still get a new marquee that makes the event easier so whales can do it with money rather than effort. They do like that model.

Droids: have seen love lately. L3 and t3 are fairly new and good. Separatist rework seems likely so likely one or more droid marque coming that makes it easy. Yes many have more than five 7 star droids but a lot of them suck so in a difficult event likely not terribly useful. Later game players have r2 and bb8 but not everyone does and they are legendaries so req a lot to get.

Imp troopers: they are an opposing faction and would mirror r2 somewhat. Have seen some love with range trooper. They are good in the raid, tb, and tw so gearing isn't a waste.

So if I had to bet, droids or imp troopers may be important. Ewoks maybe but not likely. Jawas not likely. I'm farming t3 anyway for kotor toons and may gear some imp troopers but most of mine are g9 or g10 and 7 star already so I can panic gear them if needed pretty easily.

But I'm not veering off my plan now until we have something more solid.
  • Options
    Maybe it’s a word puzzle in ancient Mesopotamian or Byzantine. Maybe it will be an ancient Egyptian comic about “Sphynixy the cat”.
  • Options
    Maybe is not c3po, is this guy bl8e4kafmqf4.jpg