C3PO speculation

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Well if it's C3P0 we'll need either Ewoks or Jawas to unlock him. After the Chewie event became the new Thrawn, they'll probably need to be gear 12 maxed out. So, be prepared to waste resources on Jawas that we never use for anything else. lol

New thrawn? We didnt have 5 new character we had to farm for chewie. He had 6 bounty hunters already and 4 new ones (that are arguably better) and those 6 are enough to get a 6* chewie while at a decent gear.

Now if revan or malic legendary came out next week needing old republic that would be a new thrawn
  • Options
    RawdSW wrote: »
    Hmmm, yeah, Jawas and Ewoks - that would be way way too easy.

1. New faction - The Children Of Tatooine,
    2. 5 new characters, including young Anakin, via marquee events,
    3. Pack for sale - ultimate Tatooine bundle for $79.95
    4. Endless single hard node farms three months later
    5. *Then* and only then there will be a legendary to build C3PO

Hahahahah
  • Options
    I just wanted to join this thread to FULLY ENDORSE the inclusion of C-3P0 in this game.

I would fully expect him to be a attack-less support character, much like Hermit Yoda.

Perhaps a sacrifice ability where he falls apart. He did that a lot.

Possibly a synergy with Ewoks.

Obviously a synergy with R2-D2.

NO red arm.

• Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Hikari wrote: »
    You guys realize that the quote the OP posted is a direct quote Carth says to Revan.

ah8v2ryiynqp.png

That’s an interesting theory... and pretty probable as from Revan’s companions only he and Canderous Ordo remains not in game >.<

Juhani?
  • Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I just wanted to join this thread to FULLY ENDORSE the inclusion of C-3P0 in this game.

I would fully expect him to be a attack-less support character, much like Hermit Yoda.

Perhaps a sacrifice ability where he falls apart. He did that a lot.

Possibly a synergy with Ewoks.

Obviously a synergy with R2-D2.

NO red arm.

Or permanent undispellable taunt since he's so annoying that everyone would want him dead immediately.
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Hikari wrote: »
    You guys realize that the quote the OP posted is a direct quote Carth says to Revan.

ah8v2ryiynqp.png

That’s an interesting theory... and pretty probable as from Revan’s companions only he and Canderous Ordo remains not in game >.<

Juhani?

Oh! Forgot her! Right, juhani also. Thank you
  • Options
    Regarding the clue of languages.

Doesn't Sabine take interest in languages?

Didn't they just tweak her darksaber attack?

Personally, because she found the darksaber on dathomir (log in toon), the fact jango just been introduced too, I don't think the teaser was for a new toon, most likely reworks for a mandalorian clone war terroity battle or terroity war.

He didn't even say it was a new toon, everyone is just speculating it is 3po because chewie just came out.

So I'd speculate it's a mandalorian terroity battles which could in turn lead to being linked to revan in future.

Crazy opinion but makes sense in my head lol.

• Options
    If it wasn't 3po the mods would have already moved a thread titled "C3PO Speculation".