Major March Update

Prev1
iakins
40 posts Member
Are we getting a major update soon or just the little patch? Any info on a date? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    I saw it's very likely going to include a level cap increase too
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Sources?

CPEbYzfWIAArqqH.jpg:large
  • Options
    Do we have an idea as the what the new cap will be??
  • Options
    I'm about 98% sure lvl will not be raised with this update.
  • Options
    I don't want new characters or level cap increase, before balancing and reworking existing characters.
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    OK ready
    New character
    Jar Jar Binks
    Level cap to 80
    Purple mat Super Pak, 100 mats for $1,000US
    Dooku- severe nerfing
    Kit Fisto, Asaj Ventress huge buff
    Well that about covers it.
    Any other questions while I have my crystal ball out?
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    CatsEyes wrote: »
    I don't want new characters or level cap increase, before balancing and reworking existing characters.

+1

Unfortunately it seems like they will be doing exactly that.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's high time we got something official from the Devs answering this question. What's in this month's update, and is the cap increase coming or not?
    (Ok that's two questions. Charge me extra.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I just want a stunned character fix. I am tired of the one stunned character on my team getting called to assist or having stunned characters dodge and deflect hits like stunned is some kind of street slang for evasion up.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    This from Reddit?
    {RotE}
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    CatsEyes wrote: »

+1

Unfortunately it seems like they will be doing exactly that.

+2

srsly, work on a solid foundation before making the upper floors. I don't want 80, I want bug fixes.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48upk1/proposed_change_for_max_lvl_to_make_exp_less/

"I should clarify my comment here: There WILL likely be a level cap increase. That said, we can't continue increasing the cap forever, that's a bit absurd.
    What we're looking at are systems that function in place of a level-cap increase. When those come to fruition is anyone's guess. In the interim, a level-cap increase is likely to happen."
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options

Glad you never said 100% lol, left yourself some wiggle room
  • Options
    papnwors wrote: »

Glad you never said 100% lol, left yourself some wiggle room

Lol, yup just realized I am so wrong.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

"I should clarify my comment here: There WILL likely be a level cap increase. That said, we can't continue increasing the cap forever, that's a bit absurd.
    What we're looking at are systems that function in place of a level-cap increase. When those come to fruition is anyone's guess. In the interim, a level-cap increase is likely to happen."

Well that bites. I only reached 70 yesterday. Won't even get a chance to work on my characters at 70
  • Options
    Krey wrote: »
    I just want a stunned character fix. I am tired of the one stunned character on my team getting called to assist or having stunned characters dodge and deflect hits like stunned is some kind of street slang for evasion up.

I want/need this fix, too. A couple more days and I'll have QGJ and Biggs both 7*. Both are already maxed gear (minus QGJ's 50 cuffs.) I know they'll do better when this issue is fixed.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I think we need them to add some zeroes to almost every credit source in the game.
  • Viperish
    176 posts Member
    Options
    My thoughts it will drop after Yoda event. Doesn't make sense for it to be during. So ETA 2 weeks?
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    While he said there will be a level cap increase, he did not give a timeframe. There is nothing that says there will be one in the next update. Only that there will be one eventually which is obvious based on the content we have now.

That being said, I would not be surprised if the March update did include one. As said in that post, it's the easy way out of a problem they haven't figured out how to fix. I do not want a level increase yet, but it's not like we have a lot of say in the matter. We either suck it up and move on, or we whine and complain and make ourselves misrable. I'll pass on that.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Level cap raised to 80. Cantina energy refresh at 10 am and 3 PM. Character shard drop rate adjusted accordingly. New gambling pack for 150 crystals that has a chance to drop high level gear pieces. Four new characters released and available in chromium packs only.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    The update will be you hopes and dreams about this game crushed!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    New event added: gear treasure! Guaranteed one random purple salvage piece with a chance (1%, shh) at 3 pieces! Cost 60 energy. Hurry, limited time only!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    New event added: gear treasure! Guaranteed one random purple salvage piece with a chance (1%, shh) at 3 pieces! Cost 60 energy. Hurry, limited time only!

You forgot 200 credits in the rewards .
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

You forgot 200 credits in the rewards .

And 2 crystals for the first time you complete it.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Spam_can.png

• Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options

Sad thing is I can totally see them adding this and thinking its a good deal. Especially when 99% of the time it will be a mk 5 laptop or mk 4 stun gun.