Major March Update

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Krey wrote: »
    While he said there will be a level cap increase, he did not give a timeframe. There is nothing that says there will be one in the next update. Only that there will be one eventually which is obvious based on the content we have now.

That being said, I would not be surprised if the March update did include one. As said in that post, it's the easy way out of a problem they haven't figured out how to fix. I do not want a level increase yet, but it's not like we have a lot of say in the matter. We either suck it up and move on, or we whine and complain and make ourselves misrable. I'll pass on that.

Or people get tired of the sudden increased grind and quit in droves. It's too soon for a cap increase
  • Plasmaj
    297 posts Member
    Options
    papnwors wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48upk1/proposed_change_for_max_lvl_to_make_exp_less/

"I should clarify my comment here: There WILL likely be a level cap increase. That said, we can't continue increasing the cap forever, that's a bit absurd.
    What we're looking at are systems that function in place of a level-cap increase. When those come to fruition is anyone's guess. In the interim, a level-cap increase is likely to happen."

He doesn't say there will be a level cap increase this month or in the next update just that there will be one at some point. Doesnt mean there won't be but he doesn't say that
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/48upk1/proposed_change_for_max_lvl_to_make_exp_less/

"I should clarify my comment here: There WILL likely be a level cap increase. That said, we can't continue increasing the cap forever, that's a bit absurd.
    What we're looking at are systems that function in place of a level-cap increase. When those come to fruition is anyone's guess. In the interim, a level-cap increase is likely to happen."

He doesn't say there will be a level cap increase this month or in the next update just that there will be one at some point. Doesnt mean there won't be but he doesn't say that
    The comment on Reddit that he is clarifying speaks about the 'next major update' so it is quite likely that it will be soon
  • Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

The comment on Reddit that he is clarifying speaks about the 'next major update' so it is quite likely that it will be soon

It's still not 100% clear. Also, EA_Jesse said he was sure the next big update will make everyone happy. It would be quite disappointing and show just how disconnected they are from the playerbase if they think a level cap increase will make everyone happy.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

It's still not 100% clear. Also, EA_Jesse said he was sure the next big update will make everyone happy. It would be quite disappointing and show just how disconnected they are from the playerbase if they think a level cap increase will make everyone happy.
    Personally I really want them to wait longer. I only reached 70 yesterday. Thankfully I haven't spent anything on this game yet - I feel like raising the cap so often means the lifespan of the game is short.
    I played an MMORPG for years on my computer (it's called shaiya), very similar in style. the cap started at 60 and increased by 10 but they only increased it once per year. The game is still going strong and has millions of users. I just feel that if they raise it again here too soon it's gonna to lose more customers than it gains and it would be tough to keep new ones without fixing other issues before cap increases. I'm hoping this game can last for a long time. But if it keeps going this way, the game will be dead before the next film.
  • Options
    CatsEyes wrote: »
    I don't want new characters or level cap increase, before balancing and reworking existing characters.

Agreed.
  • drmz87
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    Source is Reddit.
    I'm not really a Jedi.

The only thing that would make me happy is if they introduce ships