Kylo Ren! Farmable?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    At least they should give an ETA on the guy being patched into 4C... I'm sick of being almost capped on cantina energy waiting.
  • Options
    To me this is not such a big deal and Kylo for me is not a must-have character. What makes a must-have for me is.....
    • Someone who is farmable in both 1 shard regular matches and shipments of 5-packs.
    • Someone who can provide a team with synergy and multiple attack types.
  • Options
    Maybe they are having other behind the scenes issues?
  • Options
    well its "tomorrow" and i still dont see Kylo in cantina 4C. thats a bummer
  • Options
    In a couple of hours, tomorrow will be yesterday for some of us lol
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    My guess is they are preparing a patch that will be released sometime today including this.. and my guess is.. a partial denerfing of Barriss.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    My guess is they are preparing a patch that will be released sometime today including this.. and my guess is.. a partial denerfing of Barriss.

I'm expecting the denerf too. They'll do it to 15% or her health instead of target.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I am speculating a denerfing will happen to. If I was to denerf her, I would move everything back to the way it is, and remove the random heal from attacking. Leaving the increased HP, leave the fancy pants double health gains (increasing health + heal).

Until this game includes some sort of "temporary" healing, heals are super OP and barriss is the best.

• Options
  • Options
    I have recently started farming kylo.... My team is luminara chewie sid consular Phasma

• Options
    It really isn't hard... I use my crystals to refresh cantina energy and ended up with 32 in 3 days
  • Options
    Come back from the dead.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Nice necro
  • Options
    I will have kylo tomorrow, 2 shards left
  • Options
    10 days for 80 shards, will have 6 star within a month
  • Options
    Also just got 5 star Sidious and luminara, 11 shards off Vader
  • Options
    Can you keep your diary somewhere else?
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"