Instead of Revan

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Great topic.

Im finishing my OR team for the next time.

On the side I’m a) finishing up my B.H. team for the next time Chewie comes around and b) working on my NS squad.

And I downloaded Kotor from gog.com (it’s on sale), and I’ll get my Revan fix that way.
  • Options
    TempestTaz wrote: »
    Great topic.

Im finishing my OR team for the next time.

On the side I’m a) finishing up my B.H. team for the next time Chewie comes around and b) working on my NS squad.

And I downloaded Kotor from gog.com (it’s on sale), and I’ll get my Revan fix that way.

Well, i have downloaded it to ios and i am sad. At least they could remaster but no.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    I'm gearing my bh and farming dengar to 7* chewie next time
    After that I'll be gearing chewie and rolo, maybe old Ben as well
    Currently farming or on ls/ds, fleet and cantina
  • Options
    I am full focus on GS 12 Mary Sue needs Jedi robes and 7* Bastila.
  • Options
    I just finished my Bossk farm(finally), and am working on my OR toons(just got 2 to 4*) until the HT is ready to farm. Also getting my Dengar to 7*(again, finally). Hopefully I'll be ready for Chewy, Revan, and Jedi Luke (if he comes) next time.

Not really sure who I want to hear up next. Probably some good teams for HAAT(my guild still isn't there just yet, but close).
  • Options
    Outside of my OR farms...

Finishing up Visas and putting my next zeta on her for our eventual step into HSTR. Pouring all my TB winnings into Hermit Yoda for the same reason. I run Bastila/OB/GK/GMY/Ezra in arena, they’re all g12 except GK (and Bastila) since he’s still only 6* (only 2 HAATs left until I get him to 7*). Only one missing a zeta is Ezra but I don’t have too much use for his right now since his basic double attack is more useful to me at the moment.

Anything left over goes to HSTR squads like Troopers.
  • Options
    CapnJack81 wrote: »
    I'm currently getting OR toons to 5* to at least get the free gear up to tier 4 I believe. Bastilla is almost 7* already, 49/100, Jolee is 6 but all others are 4.

BH are donex Bossk and BF are both g12 and others 11. Already finished Chewie to 7* so no more BH work besides ships.

Guess I'm just gearing up the speculated toons for Jedi Luke and finishing my last Ewok to 7* g10 on off chance theyre needed for C3 id and when he drops

Even my Jawa are finished, ages ago, so i wouldn't br mad if they were the C3 toons either.

Same. Farming old
    Republic as well but slowly lol finishing up Yando and his falcon in ship.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    That and Sith Assassin ship is something I wish I could farm but will never be able to because of how terrible the fleet energy setup is.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    That and Sith Assassin ship is something I wish I could farm but will never be able to because of how terrible the fleet energy setup is.

Yep- going to hurt more to panic farm the Bh ships for the falcon :(
  • Options
    Gearing chewie and solo scoundrels to G12, farming bigZ and rose.
  • Options
    Ls/ds: sion (5*), nihilus (almost 6*) for my arena squad, bossk for my bh, bastilla, and when I can, mt(6*, for my str). No energy left over for gear... Need to do zombie (str), resistance Trooper (I'm so sad he's one node now, I'm only at 2* yet have a lovely zeta'd jtr begging for her rt), baze, shore, Jolee, big z, visas, wicket, krenic, Sabine

Cantina: since I just got the vets done and got my jtr, I needed a success story, so I'm quick farming ns acolyte (for str) and then debating fox, sith trooper, death Trooper, chs, or starting t3/mission

Fleet table: bastilla. Am not spending on refreshes here, but also really want nest but am not even close to unlocking that node. Jolee and big z too. Would like poe's ship, and Hounds Tooth when it comes to the table.

Cantina store: finishing up qgj so I can 7* gmy next time he comes, then have poe at 6*, and need to 7* my stormtrooper

Arena store: greedo is 6* for my bh, then I think I will finally get sidious cause he is just one of my favorite characters, and I'd like to be able to split my arena team in tb (so run ep/dn/sion/sidious/maul and vader/thrawn/tarkin/tfp/one other).

Gw store: alternate between using it for shard currency depending on gear offering and farming magma (I have 7* veers, 6* snow. Add storm and magma Trooper and I have the makings of a poor man's Trooper squad).

Guild store: after finishing my longest farm in jyn, I'm now fully focused on dengar (5*) and gear. Pick up rt shards when I can cause I didn't farm him when he was on two nodes, now he's only on one :(

Get: gear. I need gear more than hoda/wampa.

Fleet store: toons I'm getting here are zam and grievous, occasionally will grab poe. Also finishing up tie advance and Phantom 2. And if I get over 3000 buy a zeta mat.
  • Options

Finishing up Visas and putting my next zeta on her for our eventual step into HSTR. Pouring all my TB winnings into Hermit Yoda for the same reason. I run Bastila/OB/GK/GMY/Ezra in arena, they’re all g12 except GK (and Bastila) since he’s still only 6* (only 2 HAATs left until I get him to 7*). Only one missing a zeta is Ezra but I don’t have too much use for his right now since his basic double attack is more useful to me at the moment.

What's your standing in arena with that team? I'm one shards from unlocking GK and was going to put him in
  • Options
    Dxtrinc wrote: »

What's your standing in arena with that team? I'm one shards from unlocking GK and was going to put him in

I had GK at 5* and the rest at high gear and 7* when Bastila hit the meta. After zeta-ing her then GMY, highest I got was 29. But that was before OT chewie, my Bastila squad can’t touch that crew. Now I stay below 100 about 98% of the time, which is fine for me, as long as i choose my opponents wisely. Most of my shard still runs Nightmare, which is fairly easy to put down with Bastila unless their potency is in the stratosphere. There’s a few JTR/Thrawn/GK squads out there that I can beat, too, but sometimes RNG hurts (not often though). My squad isn’t great on defense, I went on a short vacation a bit ago so I only had time to do my 2 arena battles for my dailies for a few days and I dropped back to 195. Main thing with the Bastila meta is keeping up on when you usually see a drop in rank and playing a battle or two to maintain.
  • Options

I had GK at 5* and the rest at high gear and 7* when Bastila hit the meta. After zeta-ing her then GMY, highest I got was 29. But that was before OT chewie, my Bastila squad can’t touch that crew. Now I stay below 100 about 98% of the time, which is fine for me, as long as i choose my opponents wisely. Most of my shard still runs Nightmare, which is fairly easy to put down with Bastila unless their potency is in the stratosphere. There’s a few JTR/Thrawn/GK squads out there that I can beat, too, but sometimes RNG hurts (not often though). My squad isn’t great on defense, I went on a short vacation a bit ago so I only had time to do my 2 arena battles for my dailies for a few days and I dropped back to 195. Main thing with the Bastila meta is keeping up on when you usually see a drop in rank and playing a battle or two to maintain.

Oh, and I nodded all my speeds so they all take turns in a great order. Ezra goes first, uses his assist ability on Bastila giving her 40% TM, then she goes second to buff GMY. GMY then spreads the buff and uses his 3rd attack causing big damage. Then it’s usually Old Ben to mass ability block everybody. Then GK for his all-assist attack. Sometimes GK or Old Ben eat a Fracture, but that’s not such a big deal with 2 taunting tanks.
  • Options

Oh, and I nodded all my speeds so they all take turns in a great order. Ezra goes first, uses his assist ability on Bastila giving her 40% TM, then she goes second to buff GMY. GMY then spreads the buff and uses his 3rd attack causing big damage. Then it’s usually Old Ben to mass ability block everybody. Then GK for his all-assist attack. Sometimes GK or Old Ben eat a Fracture, but that’s not such a big deal with 2 taunting tanks.

This is genius! I'm stealing this!
  • Options

Lol. Against Nightmare squads I take Sion down first with that strategy. Then move to Nihilus, but also try to use Bastila’s basic on both Thrawn and Nihilus to keep them both essentially frozen without their big abilities. Sometimes I have to cleanse with GK, especially if Palp landed a shock. Occasionally I’ll have to take down Palp while Nihilus and thrawn are ability blocked because for some reason Palp’s “damage Jedi every time they go” ability causes big problems.

Main thing is taking down Sion first and keeping him locked into his basic so he can’t mass cleanse your buffs.
  • Options
    Last thing. Lol. Once in a blue moon Vader will land a DoT or two and mess the whole turn order up because of the TM stuff they have going. But just stay calm and usually things fall back into place again.
  • Options

My speeds are Bastila 233, Ezra 245, GMY 241, Old Ben 203, GK 183.
  • Options
    L3, GG, M4
  • Options
    I'm farming Bossk because I want to get Chewie's last star next time he comes. I have Dengar g12 and Boba one or two pieces away from g12. My goal is to have as many g12 BH as possible next time Chewie comes, including Bossk. I'm also farming Lobot for my guild because he's required in lots of platoons.
  • Options
    Gearing up JTR (just unlocked her) and her HSITH team atm, Almost finished the Nihilus farm and will start on Bossk next methinks
  • Options
    Glad I am not the only one ignoring Revan for now. I am working on BH (for chewie,shard hunts) and NS (my best bet in the arena at present). Will then do T3, Zaal and Bastilia followed by the other 2 KOTOR toons
  • Options
    Gearing up the geos for ships
  • Options
    Working on : Grievous (g11) and finishing Magna Guard ... why not

Gearing up Chewie / CHS / ROLO to G11 for a potential Jedi Luke event.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    For the past several months I'm mostly concentrated on heroes for heroic sith. The chewie event was a slight deviation as I geared up dengar a bit more which cost me quite a bit of GT and GETs. I've just finished power-farming Bastila to 7* (32 attempts/day), got Visas to 7*, and Qira to 6* for the smugglers event. I'm almost done gearing chewie to g12, so I'm at a bit of a lull where I'm not sure who to focus on next.
    I'll continue on with Vandor Chewie and Bossk, as well as Range trooper who is a blast with Veers, Snow, Shore and Stark. Nest will keep plodding along at 2 shards a day, should be 5* any week now. I'll probably start casually farming Bindo and Zaalbar (my only light side farm), and maybe T3 in cantina (though L3 is 5* and I'd like to get back to that). I suspect at some point I'll start Mission but I'll wait to see how well Revan does in Arena, sith, TWs, etc. before committing to a 16e cantina farm.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    My main is on a dec'15 shard and for fleet nodes it will focus on OR rather than enfys (u only need her at 6* for smugglers). I'll move back to her after im done with OR. For hard nodes, no question since im only left with OR, range trooper and tuskens. I migggght be able to get revan on first pass.

My alt is on a dec'17 shard and for fleet nodes it will be doing enfys instead, along with OR toons as the next priority. Hard nodes will be bossk, OR and wicket. No chance of revan till he comes back.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    Good to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't raging because of Revan requirements. Whales and krakens must have their own fun to keep the game alive (I'm a guppy/dolphin). So now they can enjoy him for a few months with some sense of pride and accomplishment.

I continue to farm OR toons to be ready until the next occurrence of his event (and I whaled out on Bastilla back then, so I only have to farm 4 of them), then I'll probably get Dooku to G12, as I'll finish the 'kill 1000 GR toons' quest soon™. Then I finish Nest. These are my plans for the next 2-3 months.
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Working on getting to nest's node lol. E5 normal is killing me.

Hoo, buddy, wait til you see 5A hard. Tanks on tanks on tanks.

:(
  • Options
    This thread is great! Nice to know I'm not alone. :)

I just unlocked CLS and JTR this month, so my first priority at the moment is getting them geared; got CLS to g12 today, JTR is one Mk IV Keypad away from g10.

Current character farm is (1) Bastila (L for my arena team, at 12/100) and (2) Phoenix. Chopper and Kanan are 7*, Ezra and Zeb are 6*, Hera is 5*. I've unlocked Sabine but haven't farmed her any more. They're all g8 except Zeb and Sabine; gearing them really sucks. I'm gonna get Thrawn if it kills me!

After the next TB I'll finally unlock Hermit Yoda, and at that point gearing him becomes my no. 1 priority. I'm planning on immediately sticking him in my arena team (in place of zBarriss).
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    In this thread, for those of us not pursuing Revan, lets talk about what we are working on instead. Where you are in the progression of your farm and why you feel the farm has value. Personally I will;
    1. Finish Enfys and VC. Currently each at 6* with zeta, just need shards and gear
    2. Work on Bossk/HT. My Bossk is in the same boat as those mentioned above but I also need to star my HT. Hopefully it gets a ship node soon, so i can move directly from Enfys to HT.
    3. I'm finally getting around to NS. This is where my next zeta will go and all of lower tiers 9, 10, 11 gear. They are all 7* level 85 so there isn't that much work here.

Nah just Revan, all Revan.