move teams in TW to other place

mikak
16 posts Member
edited October 2018
Hi,
Sometime's players accidentally (or just ignoring rules) assign teams in wrong slot during territory war setup phase. For example today we have 55, 58, 61K teams in front line where should only be over 80K teams. We would love to have possibility for officers to relocate teams after setup phase, one hour would be enough. Or even during setup phase.

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    Devs won’t allow that, that falls under affecting another players ability to play. You need to talk to the offenders, and if that fails then enforce a penalty.
  • Options
    We suffer from this. We started booting people after TW completion (gave them chance to grab their rewards first) that ignore the requirements for each section more than once.
  • Options
    I don't understand how that would affect ability to play. I meant that not remove but just relocate to another area. Only thing that we could get here is better defense. of course this applies only if guilds officers are in full sense. Whole guild would won here.

But maybe better, possibility to set minimum gp allowed in area.
  • Options
    That would be nice.

We type messages on each territory, but they are easily missed/ignored. Something that popped up like when someone tries to perform a rogue action would be good.

It'd be nice to set up something similar for guild recruitment too. We have a minimum GP requirement in our blurb but it doesn't stop those way below it trying to join.
  • Options
    mikak wrote: »
    I don't understand how that would affect ability to play. I meant that not remove but just relocate to another area.

The player decided to put the team in that area. Ofc. it's an interferrence, if an officer later moves the team and undoes the team owner's choice.

However, if the player had the ability to move his/her own teams (not anybody else's) then it won't interfere with the players' ability to play the game. The designers may be able to accept this.