Can't see health/protection bars- too many buffs/debuffs

When will this be fixed?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Select the toon you want and the stats are in the upper right.

They tried with the counter at the top and then added a bunch more....not sure there is a fix beyond just moving it elsewhere.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And how do I do that when the enemy has an active Taunter?
    I wanna know if my aoe spell will defeat that pesky backline, but sometimes I literally have no way of knowing the real target's status, which clearly cant be right and must be fixed.

In MSF, the buffs are spread around the characters head in a circle, so youll always see their stats. If MSF is the copycat, why can it do something that CG cant?
  • Options
    Opponents with foresight is another pain. They could have the debuffs/buffs under the health bars on the top right corner as well as over the character's heads.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

And how do I do that when the enemy has an active Taunter?
    I wanna know if my aoe spell will defeat that pesky backline, but sometimes I literally have no way of knowing the real target's status, which clearly cant be right and must be fixed.

In MSF, the buffs are spread around the characters head in a circle, so youll always see their stats. If MSF is the copycat, why can it do something that CG cant?

If there is an active taunter, what do you need to know, you either are going to clear the taunt, AOE, or a non attack, which is not affected by the health of anyone else. Knowing doesnt really change you next move, or at least it wouldn't for me.

It would be nice, but not sure that is a fix here. There can be up to 10 buffs/debuffs easy in some matches, they would be tiny to make them fit around a characters head.

I hope they can figure something out, it is annoying.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Ive changex my mind. Please delete this comment.