QGJ Assist?

Hey guys. I wondered if it happens to you.

I thought the assist of Qui Gon was a 100% until he has not been assisting every time for the past couple of days. Has it changed? Is it a bug or was it always like this and it is just happening to me now?

Just curious..

Replies

• Options
    It is 100% nothing changed for me
  • Options
    Have any of your toons been stunned? There is an issue where the assist didn't get called in if the assisting toon was stunned. Pretty sure I remember CG and EA have acknowledged it as an issue.
  • Options
    Have any of your toons been stunned? There is an issue where the assist didn't get called in if the assisting toon was stunned. Pretty sure I remember CG and EA have acknowledged it as an issue.

Exactly, that happens when there is a stunned toon. Glad to hear it is a known thing, hope it gets fixed soon.
  • Options
    I don't understand why it's a bug. If he calls a stunned toon to assist, then the stunned toon shouldn't be able to attack.
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    Options
    I can see both sides but I lean towards the fact that QGJ is calling for an assist; therefore, he wouldn't ask the stunned toon to assist him
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    According to Jesse, the Devs do not like when this happens either. This hints at a possible fix.
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    I don't understand why it's a bug. If he calls a stunned toon to assist, then the stunned toon shouldn't be able to attack.
    Brownie wrote: »
    I can see both sides but I lean towards the fact that QGJ is calling for an assist; therefore, he wouldn't ask the stunned toon to assist him

QGJ turns to the people around him: "Hey Bariss, I know you're a paraplegic right now, but I'm calling on you instead of these able body people (that hit SO much harder.) Suck-it-up and assist me!
    Does that put it into perspective, @Corndog131? LoL
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    On the other hand, if he had control then he'd always pick the harder hitter. Random should be just that, and should include stunned chars too IMO. Maybe you get lucky and call Rey, or maybe I get lucky and you call the char my Daka just stunned. That's RNG for you.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • scuba
    14067 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/15965/q-a-2-24-2016#latest
    Are stunned characters supposed to dodge?
    • It’s silly and it’s something we’re working on fixing
    Are stunned characters supposed to be called upon for an ally assist?
    • It’s also silly and it’s also something we’re working on fixing.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I know, they're fixing it. I just don't necessarily agree that it should be.
    But then I also don't think they should've changed the GW retreat mechanism, and the speed mechanism... so what do I know? :D
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.