Missing rewards from LSTB last month(!)

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Given all the bad PR lately around this and other happenings in game at what's stage do CG just push 500 GET to all players?
  • Options
    R0LAND wrote: »
    Given all the bad PR lately around this and other happenings in game at what's stage do CG just push 500 GET to all players?

500 GET would be a conservative amount given the rewards for that TB were 40 GET per guild member completing the mission. Most players have CLS by now so I imagine most active guilds had 40+ people completing the mission, that's at least 1600 currency.

Honestly, when this was first flagged as an issue I expected them to blanket issue all players ~1500 GET as a 'sorry for any inconvenience you may have occurred' and be done with it. Would have taken very little time and it's nothing to CG - 5 Wampa shards aren't going to break the game. I can't really fathom what's taking them 2 months.

In the interests of fairness, I suppose there is always the possibility that I already got these rewards on the day Crumb mentioned, but I was keeping an eye on my inbox and I don't think I accidentally clicked any messages away before reading. I definitely didn't notice an influx of GET
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    R0LAND wrote: »

500 GET would be a conservative amount given the rewards for that TB were 40 GET per guild member completing the mission. Most players have CLS by now so I imagine most active guilds had 40+ people completing the mission, that's at least 1600 currency.

Honestly, when this was first flagged as an issue I expected them to blanket issue all players ~1500 GET as a 'sorry for any inconvenience you may have occurred' and be done with it. Would have taken very little time and it's nothing to CG - 5 Wampa shards aren't going to break the game. I can't really fathom what's taking them 2 months.

In the interests of fairness, I suppose there is always the possibility that I already got these rewards on the day Crumb mentioned, but I was keeping an eye on my inbox and I don't think I accidentally clicked any messages away before reading. I definitely didn't notice an influx of GET

Yeah it would have been really easy for them to just push a reward to everyone. It seems like I might be getting 200 crystals now. And the usual spiel of "we're trying to solve it in a timely (no, seriously) manner".
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    To hell with that. Then we would still be short compared to everyone else that did get their rewards. How would that be “fair”
    My guild is out 2000 each. We are a top guild. So ya a make good of 1500 is still shy of what we are owed.
    Blanket my kitten.
    Post edited by Sewpot on
  • Options
    Some people are apparently receiving rewards now according to Reddit.
    However, for some reason you should PM EA_MindTricks on Reddit if you haven't received them. Good thing we have an official forum.
  • Maagge
    52 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes! It happened, we got our rewards! It finally happened!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    Nothing for me yet

I sent a PM to the fella in the Reddit thread I like to above. That helped.