Please..........

Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited November 2018
Ahnoldt101 has committed to blowing up his channel if you dont give a rework PLZ I love his channel and the world will end if you don't give him what he wants its one simple thing

I mean ..........well you get the point so DO IT
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    And plz support ahnoldt101
  • Options
    I would prefer the Bad Batch join the game. Don’t give in to idol threats of destroying ones income source.

Why would a giant space station need a trash compactor when the Empire’s policy is to dump the trash before jumping to hyperspace. Since the DS is capable of FTL there is no space issue for trash. They just jettison it.
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Can't even spell his name right, calling urself a fan
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    MJS wrote: »

That would have held up better if you had went with "yourself" rather than "urself". Don't see what difference it makes, you obviously know who he's talking about. Check out some of the spellings of Grievous on here.
  • Roopehunter
    1188 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

That would have held up better if you had went with "yourself" rather than "urself". Don't see what difference it makes, you obviously know who he's talking about. Check out some of the spellings of Grievous on here.

MJS was trying to send a message to Ryan. Ryan obviously cant spell, miswriting the name and using 'plz' so it only makes sense to adjust his own level of communication. Thats actually smart and professional.
    You arrogant ****.
  • Options
    He seems like a nice guy but, come on, he decided on his own to do this stupid stunt. There’s a lesson to be learnt here, let him learn from his mistake.

Not that I wouldn’t welcome a GG rework myself...
  • Options
    Ahnold has two outs already. He could absolutely count the temporary TW buff as a win and call it a day, and he can claim "year" to be fiscal year.

Besides, the stunt is his stunt. And regardless, plenty of YouTubers have nuked their channel and brought it back up in a day. It's not the end of the world, or the end of the show.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Arnodt who? Let him cycle out as a game changer and get a real job. I will say he makes the least annoying videos where there’s a speaker, but Skelturex has them all beat hands down
  • Options
    Don’t give in to idol threats of destroying ones income source.

This.

But "idle" :smile:

• Options

Lol I know
  • Options
    Hey can one of you modoraiters close this please
  • Options
    Ryanwhales wrote: »