40M Credits!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Randall wrote: »
    Assuming I had enough training droids, I would need another 40M credits (above the 7M I have) to bring all my heroes to level 70 and unlock and 7* Poggle (I have 333 shards of him).

I am also 4.7M XP short of maxing my heroes.

Is this not why we log in everyday, so we can chip away at the goal of "conquering"this game. Would it be more enjoyable if they just game us all every max character in the game?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Randall wrote: »
    So just an update now that we are looking at the cap being raised to level 80. Assuming the XP cost trend continues, despite banking ~13M with a level 80 cap I will be behind 125M credits.

Lets hope the mystery surprise Jesse mentioned is a goose that lays golden credits.

Maybe Daka will start reviving spent credits too...
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Your point is?

Yeah, I don't understand. You could have 35 2* characters at level 70 and gear level 2. What is the point? [/quote]

Guessed I missed a bunch of replies when people seemed to think I was struggling or worrying about my poor ignored ewok scout. I mention how behind I am as a fact, not a cry for credits, although I do believe they need to increase income a bit. I have cleared GW every day since the second week of December and the vast majority of those were with only 5 heroes.
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Widget_gaget

Accelerated does not mean:
    I bought 75% of the roster in chromiums, now I need credits to unlock them which I don't have = QQ on forum.

You either buy the credits like you did with the toons or you wait, have patience and make choices based on the daily income you get.

I bought 2 chromium 8 packs early that resulted in Lumi and Cad Bane. So my problem is not that I spend a lot of chromiums and cannot afford to level them all up now. I have spent $37, got the DS starter and 2 5 day crystal subs (I used on the 8 packs) and 2 21 day crystal subs much more recently I used for canatina energy for Mace and JC to finish the 7* Yoda event for the last go around.

So certainly I have expedited my roster progression, 40M credits worth...I dont believe so. 35 2* at level 70 I do not have.

stars----hero
    level
    7* Mace Windu 70 yoda event
    6* Count Dooku 70 Age of the Dooku
    7* Qui-Gon Jin 70 Yoda event, during QGJ lead meta and now with Dooku
    7* Poe Dameron 70 bit late to the party but still in my arena team
    7* Luminara Undiuli 70 GW A team
    7* Darth Sidious 70 GW A team. Arena after phasma but before QGJ meta
    7* Captian Phasma 70 when Phasma was meta
    7* Kylo Ren 70 when Phasma was meta
    7* Geonosian Soldier 70 Arena team, GW A team
    7* Eeth Koth 70 Yoda event
    6* Rey 70 I <3 Rey
    7* Jedi Consular 70 GW MVP
    7* Grand Master Yoda 61 was a side project for when QGJ lead was arena before dooku happened.
    4* Royal Guard 59 current work in progress, she gets 1 level per day.
    6* Old Daka 67 stopped when I cleared the last stage 7 DS mission
    4* First Order Tie Pilot 64 this was a side project when he was OP
    4* Ahsoka Tano 63 Needed her for LS missions
    4* CT-5555 63 this was an experiment for Arena, not a fan of Fives with Phamsa lead
    7* Stormtrooper Han 63 this was an experiment for Arena
    4* HK-47 61 (for the (An)droid event)
    4* IG-88 57 (for the (An)droid event)
    175/65 IG-86 Sentinel Droid 57 (for the (An)droid event)
    4* Cad Bane 57 (can you guess when I unlocked my 8th DS hero?)
    5* Talia 56 (can you guess when I unlocked Daka?)
    4* Clone Wars Chewbacca 54 (can you guess when I unlocked my 9th LS hero?)
    3* Jawa 54 (can you guess when I unlocked my 8th LS hero?)
    3* Snowtrooper 44 (can you guess when I unlocked my 7th DS hero?)
    2* First Order Stormtrooper 42 (can you guess when I unlocked my 6th DS hero?)
    1* Clone Sergeant – Phase 1 37 (can you guess when I unlocked my 7th LS hero?)
    almost! 5* Darth Vader 36 (Can you guess what level I was when I unlocked him)
    2* Ewok Scout 32 (can you get when I unlocked my 6th LS hero?)
    7* Biggs Darklighter 1
    3* Tusken Raider 1
    2* Nightsister Initiate 1
    3* IG-100 MagnaGuard 1
    7* Resistance Pilot 1
    2* Ewok Elder 1
    334/80 Poggle the lesser 1
    4* Jedi Knight Anakin 1
    2* Magmatrooper 1
    71/25 Greedo 1

Mace, Eeth, and FOTP and below will stay where they are until I am given a reason. However the fact remains, I need (over) one hundred million credits!
  • Options
    Pb3AJM1.jpg
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Pb3AJM1.jpg
    I'll take the red pill and stay in wonderland!
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Kurgen
    226 posts Member
    Options
    a lot of you are too young to know this, but it describes the situation pretty well.

I want the world. I want the WHOLE world, and i want it now. vO8F4fYQd39h6.gif

A bad egg.....