40M Credits!

Prev1
Randall
1001 posts Member
Assuming I had enough training droids, I would need another 40M credits (above the 7M I have) to bring all my heroes to level 70 and unlock and 7* Poggle (I have 333 shards of him).

I am also 4.7M XP short of maxing my heroes.

Replies

• Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Lol @BentWookie heheheh
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Well this is the conundrum facing us since the dawn of RPG's. You can't afford to buy the titanium sword AND the ceramic helmet.
    You'll have to choose between leveling Ugnaught or Rey until you build up more credits.
    (FYI, I chose Rey.)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Randall wrote: »
    Assuming I had enough training droids, I would need another 40M credits (above the 7M I have) to bring all my heroes to level 70 and unlock and 7* Poggle (I have 333 shards of him).

Have you considered Profit Mining? It rewards PILES of credits!
    That 40M you need is no big deal at all! Just do Profit Mining, you only need 114,280 energy and your problems are solved!
    Congrats!
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    /sigh

First world problems.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

That 40M you need is no big deal at all! Just do Profit Mining, you only need 114,280 energy and your problems are solved!
    Congrats!

Don't forget... There is a chance to get a 3x bonus! That gets you over 25000 credits! That is enough to train a level 40 toon 1 level!

Lol... That profit mining event really is embarrassing to the game.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    That is only about $300 a drop in the bucket for a whale.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    That is only about $300 a drop in the bucket for a whale.

I have spent about $35 so that is a little more than a drop in the bucket for me.
  • Options

Is this not why we log in everyday, so we can chip away at the goal of "conquering"this game. Would it be more enjoyable if they just game us all every max character in the game?
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options

Is this not why we log in everyday, so we can chip away at the goal of "conquering"this game. Would it be more enjoyable if they just game us all every max character in the game?

This
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    Just open a few bronzium data cards, be frugal and save and you will be right.
    XQWoDFr.png?1

And top up what you need from the credits mega packs.
    BWKfgCx.png
  • Options
    What a whale!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    And top up what you need from the credits mega packs.
    BWKfgCx.png
    No multiplier!! you were robbed!
  • Options
    65625 is such an odd number. It's as if no thought was put into it.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

Your point is?
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »

Your point is?

Yeah, I don't understand. You could have 35 2* characters at level 70 and gear level 2. What is the point?
  • Options
    I just need 16M to get to 70 heroes i need, and they are still blue geared. I already have 9-10 7* max gear, f2p.
    I'm able to finish every day.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    Cool story bro, seems you will be grinding coming months!
    Ohw wait that's the intention of this game :o
    Never realised I couldn't unlock all my 7* toons in 1 day. Man it just feels like daily life, the choices I have to make...

How many of you are adults? Seems like in life you also have to save your money if you wanna buy something. Unless you are a kid and asking mom and dad to finance you. In that case I can understand all the entitlement...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Cool story bro, seems you will be grinding coming months!
    Ohw wait that's the intention of this game :o
    Never realised I couldn't unlock all my 7* toons in 1 day. Man it just feels like daily life, the choices I have to make...

How many of you are adults? Seems like in life you also have to save your money if you wanna buy something. Unless you are a kid and asking mom and dad to finance you. In that case I can understand all the entitlement...

Except this is a game.... Not real life........
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Nerfherder17
    2094 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hendiju wrote: »
    Except this is a game.... Not real life........
    He doesn't understand that a video game is an accelerated approximation of real life. That's what people enjoy about them. They give you a sense of achievement on a faster pace than most people achieve in real life. The same rules apply about saving money for what you actually want rather than blowing it on junk.

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    @Widget_gaget

Accelerated does not mean:
    I bought 75% of the roster in chromiums, now I need credits to unlock them which I don't have = QQ on forum.

You either buy the credits like you did with the toons or you wait, have patience and make choices based on the daily income you get.

439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    There are a lot of threads mentioning and complaining about the credit crunch. I was merely posting how behind I am. It turns out quite a bit. I do prioritize my spending which is why I have 8 level 1s, 7M credits, and enough xp droids to bring 5 heroes from 1-70. I am not complaining that my ewok scout has been level 32 since November.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @Widget_gaget

Accelerated does not mean:
    I bought 75% of the roster in chromiums, now I need credits to unlock them which I don't have = QQ on forum.

You either buy the credits like you did with the toons or you wait, have patience and make choices based on the daily income you get.

It seems to be the hard line for some reason. People will pay to unlock Character, will pay to refresh energy and missions for shards and gear, but don't want to pay for the credits.
  • Options
    @CronozNL im with you. I was referring to henziju when i said he didn't understand. accelerated yes, but not instant. In real life (most) people have to save for months to buy the things they want. In a game you grind for a few hours and you can have it, you just have to sacrifice other things. The difference is, in game you dont have bills. Everything you earn can be used where you want. you just have to make the right choice.
  • Options
    Looking that you need $40M in credits to upgrade characters, it would appear that your team is too large. Upgrade your Arena team first, then slowly upgrade your most important alternates and finally, leave a bulk of players where they are and only upgrade them when needed...
  • Options
    a lot of you are too young to know this, but it describes the situation pretty well.

I want the world. I want the WHOLE world, and i want it now. vO8F4fYQd39h6.gif
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    I started playing since the very end of December. I've been playing near for 70 day already. My achievements menu says that I've already earned 52.5m/100m. All my crystals were spent pursuing increase of the amount of shards (cantina refills and chromium packs). 40m sounds pretty OK for me and I don't think there is something unfair in it.
  • Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    I started playing since the very end of December. I've been playing near for 70 day already. My achievements menu says that I've already earned 52.5m/100m. All my crystals were spent pursuing increase of the amount of shards (cantina refills and chromium packs). 40m sounds pretty OK for me and I don't think there is something unfair in it.

That is enough credits to max out 10 characters. That seems reasonable to me as well. 10 maxed heroes will get you through GW almost every time. One maxed per week. of course you cant collect 320 shards or gear a toon to 8 in a week. So i have to assume what people have done is dump money into 25 characters instead of 10 and are now complaining that they can max all 25 charcters.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

Congrats!

Exactly! I'm tired of the whiners on these boards... you can unlock boatloads of cash in the events!
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    So just an update now that we are looking at the cap being raised to level 80. Assuming the XP cost trend continues, despite banking ~13M with a level 80 cap I will be behind 125M credits.

Lets hope the mystery surprise Jesse mentioned is a goose that lays golden credits.