Grand Arena Megathread

Replies

• Al486 wrote: »
    I like Grand Arena although it is a bit time consuming.

Please do not nerf the rewards for Grand Arena. I actually think the rewards should be better considering the amount of time and effort needed to play this game mode.

Totally agree! GA should have better rewards, not less.
  • With respect to faction bonus, "typical powerful teams", etc., I believe the issue is more with the number of teams people have now compared to when TW started. It's not hard for a player to have 8 solid teams at this point (especially longer term, high GP players). With larger rosters, only have to deploy 4 and fight 4 in TW (assuming equal participation across a guild) doesn't stretch guild rosters anymore.

I think a big improvement to TW would be to update the map and increase the number of teams needed per sector, perhaps up to 30 or more. If you stress guild rosters a bit, it will bring more teams into play, make faction bonuses more meaningful (and they can be less OP to have an impact) and decrease the likelihood of Sandbagging.
    Do or Do not.

DarthBarron (Kevin, aka KevWalker)
  • Suggestion: Make Grand Arena rewards accumulate if you don't join a grand arena.
    If I do not join a Grand Arena instance - instead of not getting any rewards, the game should
    remember what the rewards tiers were for this instance, and add those in to the next grand
    arena I take part in.

For example: If I want to play a lot of grand arenas, then I can play every one.
    If I don't want to spend the time - I can wait out 3 grand arenas, then play 1 grand arena,
    and whatever place I finish in, I get the rewards as if I had finished at that level in all 4 of the arenas.

Then those who want to spend a lot of time playing grand arena can.
    Those who don't want to (or can't) spend a lot of time on it can wait until the rewards justify
    the investment.

More grand arenas is a bad idea. This game is already too needy. It demands too much time. Too much content that makes people play on your schedule, rather than playing on the my schedule.

Grand Arena rewards should be increased. One round of grand arena takes more time/effort than a whole Territory War. So the rewards should be comparable to Territory War for each round.

The option which somebody else suggested of letting you sign up to not play in the arena,
    but get the median rewards (don't have chance at the top, but don't have risk of finishing last)
    would also be a reasonable way of handling it.
  • gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

More fantastic matchmaking ... good job. At least last round I was only outnumbered 44 g12 to my 26. But this is supposed to be the competitive mode ...

You can't call it the competitive mode if your matchmaking prevents competition.
  • stohelit wrote: »
    Suggestion: Make Grand Arena rewards accumulate if you don't join a grand arena.
    If I do not join a Grand Arena instance - instead of not getting any rewards, the game should
    remember what the rewards tiers were for this instance, and add those in to the next grand
    arena I take part in.

For example: If I want to play a lot of grand arenas, then I can play every one.
    If I don't want to spend the time - I can wait out 3 grand arenas, then play 1 grand arena,
    and whatever place I finish in, I get the rewards as if I had finished at that level in all 4 of the arenas.

Then those who want to spend a lot of time playing grand arena can.
    Those who don't want to (or can't) spend a lot of time on it can wait until the rewards justify
    the investment.

More grand arenas is a bad idea. This game is already too needy. It demands too much time. Too much content that makes people play on your schedule, rather than playing on the my schedule.

Grand Arena rewards should be increased. One round of grand arena takes more time/effort than a whole Territory War. So the rewards should be comparable to Territory War for each round.

The option which somebody else suggested of letting you sign up to not play in the arena,
    but get the median rewards (don't have chance at the top, but don't have risk of finishing last)
    would also be a reasonable way of handling it.

This is a stupid idea. If you don’t or can’t play, you don’t get the rewards... just like every other aspect of the game. But I do agree that rewards SHOULD NOT be lessened. Why would you increase the amount of GAs to 3 a month and then dilute the rewards to be the same over the 2 GAs a month!? It’s a week long event. They need better rewards and it should always have zetas if it’s the ‘competitive’ game mode you’re trying to establish. Give us something good to compete for.
  • Sevynth wrote: »
    Hi Devs. I think these are great changes but I would like to provide some feedback on what is missing to make these more effective.
    1st, trying to manage mods between PVP and PVE is very time consuming, even with load-outs. If you could create a roster toggle for PVP/PVE it would be great. It would only need to track the location of mods. That way we can build our teams and keep them ready for any event. Any PVP events would default to the PVP roster when player locking.
    2nd, there is not a good way to practice. You are putting us into game time events with no ability to test. Why not let players engage in private deck battles. Like GA but faster and it doesn't need rewards. The first player set defense then it notifies the next other player that they can attack and then they set a defense. It just keeps going with no 24hr delays. We could battle with our guild mates and help provide feedback to each other to make our guilds stronger.

This is one of the best posts I've read in this thread. Such great ideas!
  • gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

More fantastic matchmaking ... good job. At least last round I was only outnumbered 44 g12 to my 26. But this is supposed to be the competitive mode ...

You can't call it the competitive mode if your matchmaking prevents competition.

I'm sorry but I don't see a problem here. All I ask myself is how you only have 26 G12 at 3.9M GP...
  • Soupstyle
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    I'd like the promised no-ship Galactic Power matchmaking to be implemented when no ships are being used in a Grand Arena event before CG forgets about it. Constantly being matched with people 300k to 400k more character GP than I do takes the fun out of the event.

It was disappointing to see that the Han Solo quest got patched before this current 3v3 GA but not matchmaking.
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

I'm sorry but I don't see a problem here. All I ask myself is how you only have 26 G12 at 3.9M GP...

Exactly..... shows a lack of focus. I have more than 26 and I am at 2.1mil gp but he could still win. Stack your offence and keeps counters for the opponents squads. Should have good depth so his defences wouldn't be overly weak and he has traya and Revan like his opponent so he does have a chance.

• Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Sevynth wrote: »
    Hi Devs. I think these are great changes but I would like to provide some feedback on what is missing to make these more effective.
    1st, trying to manage mods between PVP and PVE is very time consuming, even with load-outs. If you could create a roster toggle for PVP/PVE it would be great. It would only need to track the location of mods. That way we can build our teams and keep them ready for any event. Any PVP events would default to the PVP roster when player locking.
    2nd, there is not a good way to practice. You are putting us into game time events with no ability to test. Why not let players engage in private deck battles. Like GA but faster and it doesn't need rewards. The first player set defense then it notifies the next other player that they can attack and then they set a defense. It just keeps going with no 24hr delays. We could battle with our guild mates and help provide feedback to each other to make our guilds stronger.

Thank you, I second this! If you can believe it I ran into a group of trolls a while back who said you aren't even supposed to move mods, lol. And one was a moderator! Yes having an easier way to set mods for events without waiting for a 24hr time period would be awesome. ESPECIALLY with an increase in events.
  • Draice
    32 posts Member
    Personally I would love to see the ship location moved occasionally to the front. Some of us actually enjoy that phase of the game and much of the time it isn't even opened up. Also, who lands a ground force without going through the opposing fleet? Having fleet in front could thematically make sense.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

It's easier to say the player is playing the game wrong (even if this mode wasn't available until a few months ago), instead of saying the matchmaking is a problem right?

How can you be so ignorant, guys? Matchmaking considering GP only is bad matchmaking, simple like that.
    Are you being paid to say that CG is doing a nice job?
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Chima wrote: »
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

It's easier to say the player is playing the game wrong (even if this mode wasn't available until a few months ago), instead of saying the matchmaking is a problem right?

How can you be so ignorant, guys? Matchmaking considering GP only is bad matchmaking, simple like that.

It's not really ignorant, a large portion of content in the game encourages players to gear up characters.
    Also, GA may be relatively new, but territory war encouraged the same things and has been around for much longer.
    GP is the only objective value to base matchmaking on, except possibly zetas.
  • unbalanced matchmakings kills the fun !

make the game great again by finding a better way to make players with "similar rosters" having great encounters.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

It's not really ignorant, a large portion of content in the game encourages players to gear up characters.
    Also, GA may be relatively new, but territory war encouraged the same things and has been around for much longer.

Matchmaking isn't to be "objective" is to be fair enough to make the things competitive.
    GP isn't a good value to pair the matches, you cannot compare Traya G12 and your Dooku G12 as the same weight, you cannot consider Jedi Consular G12 with GMY G12 as the same weight.

TW and TB have a lot of spaces to create teams that are not full G12 at least to you feel do something on these 2 modes with your guild.

Again, stop blaming the players saying that they are playing the game "wrong", they are not playing the game wrong, the matchmaking isn't good and that's all. There's a lot of ways to make different matchmaking. Adding weights to the characters, per the number of G12 characts, zetas, ships.
    If the player is "playing wrong" so match them with other players that are "playing wrong" and let the big d!cks be paired with the ones that are "playing right". That's the RIGHT matchmaking.

Not hard to understand if you can think with some logic.

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

Matchmaking isn't to be "objective" is to be fair enough to make the things competitive.
    GP isn't a good value to pair the matches, you cannot compare Traya G12 and your Dooku G12 as the same weight, you cannot consider Jedi Consular G12 with GMY G12 as the same weight.

TW and TB have a lot of spaces to create teams that are not full G12 at least to you feel do something on these 2 modes with your guild.

Again, stop blaming the players saying that they are playing the game "wrong", they are not playing the game wrong, the matchmaking isn't good and that's all. There's a lot of ways to make different matchmaking. Adding weights to the characters, per the number of G12 characts, zetas, ships.
    If the player is "playing wrong" so match them with other players that are "playing wrong" and let the big d!cks be paired with the ones that are "playing right". That's the RIGHT matchmaking.

They already have different weights, and it's part of the gp process. I'm not advocating that gp system is perfect, but it's the best option we currently have in game.
    But it sounds like you're suggesting they should match opponents with equal everything and see who wins.
    And no one said anyone is playing wrong, but you keep bringing it up. People focus on different things, which is encouraged. Those who focus primarily on TW and GA should have an advantage there, as others will have advantages in other places.
  • Chima wrote: »
    LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Bigjmusic wrote: »
    Why is it so hard in grand arena the teams are unfair and unbalanced I face teams that seem to cheat and are super hard to beat any nightsister team seems to be a huge cheat it's garbage that you kill nightsister zombie and mother tarza and they come back to health with full strength makes playing grand arena VERY UNFAIR it also makes me think of what the heck y'all actually do there cuz there's a lot of players profile and characters when u face them seem to be super unfair or it feels like you been cheated

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Sounds like you need to focus on gearing and modding your top teams more.

your correct.

So let's say he stops, evaluates his rosters, adds 6 more G12 only to his rosters no fluff, all the best mods he can focus farm....

what exactly has he accomplished ? He has accomplished the goal set out, laser focus, making his roster better taking the full advice of the forum, he has succeeded in his goal and did what everyone told him to do.

But it still means nothing because he is still getting matched up with people that have 46 more G12 characters than him.... There is a point where it becomes "what's the point"

He is now a better player, a better roster but as far as GA is concerned he will always end up in last as long as matchups are created with at 40+G12 deficit

My case, it's me.
    j5dub5arepvr.png

It's my opponent.
    hchmv4a50d55.png

What happened? The obvious, at least to me but not to the dev team.
    nbzjnsci6yzv.png

Looks like 333.876 GP does make some difference right CG? What do you think devs? Let me know WHY until now, after months of GA release it wasn't fixed? Why should I set up deffenses? I should set no deffenses at least the guy fighting with me will have problems to get his points. It sounds like a plane to me in the next phase.

IMO, more teams to set on D and a different map would allow your depth to come into play. This is about resource mgmt. You chose a wide range of toons, and he chose to go narrow. I dont see the problem, the matchmaking today is unbiased (and should be) on how people spent their resources.

No different than when DSTB came out. I was completely unprepared since i concentrated on LS. Does thatmean i should ask the developers to make the DSTB easier for me?

Now you know what you need to do next.

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.
    The problem is the matchmaking is being calculated considering CHARACTERS + FLEET and on this GA we don't have any FLEET battle.
    333.876 GP difference between CHARACTERS GP is too much to handle. If you are doing an event that you will NOT add fleet, the matchmaking must be made only considering characters, isn't too hard to understand it.

I didn't see any note from the devs to fix it in the last announcement. Now every GA is being a problem because the people that put resources on the fleet is only being ***ked.

The post i was referring to showed his CHARACTER gp the same as his opponent. So, i do know a little. ;)

Was never disagreeing with the ship/character gp argument. Please read thoroughly and think before you attack others.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

They already have different weights, and it's part of the gp process. I'm not advocating that gp system is perfect, but it's the best option we currently have in game.
    But it sounds like you're suggesting they should match opponents with equal everything and see who wins.
    And no one said anyone is playing wrong, but you keep bringing it up. People focus on different things, which is encouraged. Those who focus primarily on TW and GA should have an advantage there, as others will have advantages in other places.

No, GP is far away from adding weights to the characters, you cannot even compare Greedo and IG-88 G8, no zetas (24.000GP) with Bossk G12 2 zetas (24.000GP).
    Also, GA isn't TW, TW you have a lot of people covering your back and sometimes the guild requires teams just to fill some territory and you can keep you good stuff to attack. GA is only YOU. Another thing, not too much time ago the TW matchmaking was a really **** as well, guilds being paired with other with 30M GP difference.

Yes, I'm suggesting the matchmaking be fair enough to be competitive. CG cannot go for the "easy way" and be lazy using the GP for this, because isn't like that the things work in this game. The game is every day more and more complex with synergies and you cannot put everything under the same umbrella (GP) and say that's all good.

And there's no such a thing "those who focus primarily on TW and GA should have an advantage there, as others will have advantages in other places" because the game is always changing and adding new stuff and only GA made the GP and SHIPS be a problem.

If GP is what they have now (and it isn't true), they must keep in mind it's NOT GOOD enough and work to make the things better, and all of you must stop to try cover their mistakes. Covering their mistakes you are encouraging them to be lazy.

And yes, the people say that the players are playing wrong, just scroll up or take a look at the previous pages. Here two examples.
    Saada wrote: »
    Exactly..... shows a lack of focus.
    All I ask myself is how you only have 26 G12 at 3.9M GP...
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

No, GP is far away from adding weights to the characters, you cannot even compare Greedo and IG-88 G8, no zetas (24.000GP) with Bossk G12 2 zetas (24.000GP).
    Also, GA isn't TW, TW you have a lot of people covering your back and sometimes the guild requires teams just to fill some territory and you can keep you good stuff to attack. GA is only YOU. Another thing, not too much time ago the TW matchmaking was a really **** as well, guilds being paired with other with 30M GP difference.

Yes, I'm suggesting the matchmaking be fair enough to be competitive. CG cannot go for the "easy way" and be lazy using the GP for this, because isn't like that the things work in this game. The game is every day more and more complex with synergies and you cannot put everything under the same umbrella (GP) and say that's all good.

And there's no such a thing "those who focus primarily on TW and GA should have an advantage there, as others will have advantages in other places" because the game is always changing and adding new stuff and only GA made the GP and SHIPS be a problem.

If GP is what they have now (and it isn't true), they must keep in mind it's NOT GOOD enough and work to make the things better, and all of you must stop to try cover their mistakes. Covering their mistakes you are encouraging them to be lazy.

And yes, the people say that the players are playing wrong, just scroll up or take a look at the previous pages. Here two examples.

The only thing different between toons gp is the number of abilities and zetas. It's an objective system, so it can't give extra weight to certain toons based on how good those abilities and zetas are subjectively. As you said, the game is always changing, they'd have to rework it every few months that way.
    You don't think it's fair, but they do. A lot of people do. I seriously doubt it will be changed to a fuzzy notion of a better system. If you look into how it all is factored, it all makes sense the way it is.
    And you do realize they're going to match based on only character gp when ships aren't on the board, right?
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

The only thing different between toons gp is the number of abilities and zetas. It's an objective system, so it can't give extra weight to certain toons based on how good those abilities and zetas are subjectively. As you said, the game is always changing, they'd have to rework it every few months that way.
    You don't think it's fair, but they do. A lot of people do. I seriously doubt it will be changed to a fuzzy notion of a better system. If you look into how it all is factored, it all makes sense the way it is.
    And you do realize they're going to match based on only character gp when ships aren't on the board, right?

Yes, the only thing different between toons gp is the number of abilities and zetas and because of this GP means nothing to be a fair match.
    Isn't necessary to give extra weight ONLY based on zeta and abilities, in terms of PVP it's pretty clear the "class A" toons/ships. Add this weight and create matchmaking between the number of "class A" toons/ships each player have is much better than GP ONLY. Also, no one said that will be easy, isn't the point here, it's their job think about it, our job as consumers is pointing our fingers when it's wrong and asking for solutions.

And yes, I don't think it's fair, I gave you a LOT of examples, and if they think, they are wrong.
    You should look at the other topics and see how many people are complaining about it instead to say "a lot of people think it's good". Maybe it's good for the people that are smashing noobs, but I'm pretty sure that would be a LOT more fun for the noobs have a fair match and have some chance.

And about "do realize they're going to match based on only character gp when ships aren't on the board, right?", I cannot even IMAGINE how it was released different from this, so obvious and they just look at this after a lot of people complained. So I'm pretty sure we have to keep reminding them the wrong things and not cover their mistakes saying "they know what they are doing" because clearly, they don't.

Also, remember only a few percentages of the players come here to give feedback about the game.
    Again, you are encouraging them to be lazy.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

Yes, the only thing different between toons gp is the number of abilities and zetas and because of this GP means nothing to be a fair match.
    Isn't necessary to give extra weight ONLY based on zeta and abilities, in terms of PVP it's pretty clear the "class A" toons/ships. Add this weight and create matchmaking between the number of "class A" toons/ships each player have is much better than GP ONLY. Also, no one said that will be easy, isn't the point here, it's their job think about it, our job as consumers is pointing our fingers when it's wrong and asking for solutions.

And yes, I don't think it's fair, I gave you a LOT of examples, and if they think, they are wrong.
    You should look at the other topics and see how many people are complaining about it instead to say "a lot of people think it's good". Maybe it's good for the people that are smashing noobs, but I'm pretty sure that would be a LOT more fun for the noobs have a fair match and have some chance.

And about "do realize they're going to match based on only character gp when ships aren't on the board, right?", I cannot even IMAGINE how it was released different from this, so obvious and they just look at this after a lot of people complained. So I'm pretty sure we have to keep reminding them the wrong things and not cover their mistakes saying "they know what they are doing" because clearly, they don't.

Also, remember only a few percentages of the players come here to give feedback about the game.

I don't disagree with all of your points, I just never see any of that happening.
    Almost every match, I'm paired with ppl with the same teams that I have, and I have farmed up counter teams for the ones I don't like traya, so it's not much of an issue for me. I'm still undefeated in GA, even when outgunned. Personally I'd rather see them focus on things that are more pressing
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

It’s your opinion that this is how matchmaking ought to be done, not an objective fact, and attacking people who disagree with you by calling them ignorant or lacking in logic is quite rude.
  • Chima
    113 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

I don't disagree with all of your points, I just never see any of that happening.
    Almost every match, I'm paired with ppl with the same teams that I have, and I have farmed up counter teams for the ones I don't like traya, so it's not much of an issue for me. I'm still undefeated in GA, even when outgunned. Personally I'd rather see them focus on things that are more pressing

Now I understand your point of view. But isn't the case for many people.
    Some of us invested our resources in ships (my case) and my pilots have no chance against the class A toons, I already got Revan team and Traya teams against my BIGGS, TIE Fighter, Boba, Vader, Bossk, Phoenix squad. Ok, I have 2 teams class C toons and NO chance to beat the class A toons.

I already won some GA, when baby Jesus gave me his bless and make pair with class B-C toon and only 50k GP difference. And I don't care if I lose with the guy doing his best with his B-C characters beat me, that's fair and it will happen depending on our bad moves or bad defenses or bad RNG or trash MODs.

But when it happens and the guy has Revan and Traya, I can just wait 1 week and even not bother me to set defenses and it isn't fun at all. In this case, bellow wasn't necessary Revan or Traya, this GP difference was too much to beat anyway.
    4muykdrm7ayl.png

And yes, I know there's a lot of missing things in other places, so they must work harder because there are a lot people in different stages on this game.
    Liath wrote: »
    It’s your opinion that this is how matchmaking ought to be done, not an objective fact, and attacking people who disagree with you by calling them ignorant or lacking in logic is quite rude.
    No, it isn't an opinion. It's my explanation covering (with logic) a bunch of points ignored for many people, is that the word for people that ignore things right? Sorry I wasn't considering sensitive people and I've never had the intention to hurt your feelings.

Well, I think I said everything, I hope everyone can take a look at the other side of the "GA matchmaking".
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    gdz8cveeuyxk.jpg

Now I understand your point of view. But isn't the case for many people.
    Some of us invested our resources in ships (my case) and my pilots have no chance against the class A toons, I already got Revan team and Traya teams against my BIGGS, TIE Fighter, Boba, Vader, Bossk, Phoenix squad. Ok, I have 2 teams class C toons and NO chance to beat the class A toons.

I already won some GA, when baby Jesus gave me his bless and make pair with class B-C toon and only 50k GP difference. And I don't care if I lose with the guy doing his best with his B-C characters beat me, that's fair and it will happen depending on our bad moves or bad defenses or bad RNG or trash MODs.

But when it happens and the guy has Revan and Traya, I can just wait 1 week and even not bother me to set defenses and it isn't fun at all. In this case, bellow wasn't necessary Revan or Traya, this GP difference was too much to beat anyway.
    4muykdrm7ayl.png

And yes, I know there's a lot of missing things in other places, so they must work harder because there are a lot people in different stages on this game.
    No, it isn't an opinion. It's my explanation covering (with logic) a bunch of points ignored for many people, is that the word for people that ignore things right? Sorry I wasn't considering sensitive people and I've never had the intention to hurt your feelings.

Well, I think I said everything, I hope everyone can take a look at the other side of the "GA matchmaking".

You're still low, so prioritize what you can to counter what's most common. Funny enough, Phoenix is my most reliable traya counter. Revan is a whole other ballgame tho, you need cls or revan. Some say jtr can manage, but it's very risky.
    My point is, we all focused ships, but they have limited use. Two teams is plenty. Then Focus on counter teams and you'll be set.
    Also, event teams are usually also raid teams and also TW and GA teams. So focus on those.
    I legit have counter teams for about everything, so ga is just planning and hoping what will be placed on d, and what counters I need to save, and what I should put on d
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    My point is, we all focused ships, ...
    Wrong. Many people focused on charscters and neglected ships. They have an inherent advantage in GA.

• Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    My point is, we all focused ships, ...
    Wrong. Many people focused on charscters and neglected ships. They have an inherent advantage in GA.

To some extent, yes, most ppl focused some ships. My ship gp is higher than that guy's, but still. Pretty much everyone focused at least one team for ship arena tho, so two teams isn't unreasonable as a stopping point
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Is what the word for “people that ignore things”? If you mean ignorant, then no, ignorant is the word for people who don’t know things, and is often used as a way of calling people stupid. Regardless of how logical you believe yourself to be, this remains an opinion as to how matchmaking ought to work, and it is an opinion with which reasonable people can disagree. That doesn’t mean they are ignoring your reasons, it means they don’t reach the same conclusion as you do.
  • Maybe they should just do matchmaking based on the top X characters, where X is based on how many you can actually set on defense.
    So in a 3x3 environment where there are 6 squads on defense, you need 18 on defense and a minimum (in theory) of 18 on offense. So calculate GP for matchmaking based on 18+18 + a fudge factor of 25% or something to account for the fact you may use more teams on offense. so top 36+9=45 characters rather than the entire roster.
    This maps to matching for ships and characters too...
    Seems like that might be more equatable? You are only matching based on what is practically useful. I find the bottom toons on my roster pretty useless... no point in counting them.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Interesting idea.