Promoted Baba-what happened to my raid??

Last night I was excited to promote Baba Fatt to 6 stars until I realized I was ripped out of my 2 raids that I was doing really well in. I was in 1st place (it was almost over and I would have won 1st) in the Sith raid and 2nd in the Rancor (I definitely would have won 3rd). I had plans for those rewards but suddenly I have put in Rancor Hunting pack 6. Will I get my rewards that I earned and paid for with guild tickets? I can't access or see those raids anymore. Now I am in a group that have many characters/full squads of 6 stars or more and I only have my 1 squad of 6 star characters.
I love this game and also understand that it is a P2W, when I can I do supplement in the store but I can't go crazy. I rely on strategy with my characters to win and the rewards helped me. Now they have taken them away. This seems like dirty pool.
I also do not have enough raid tickets to even attempt a raid with the big dogs.
Was this a mistake or does this happen to others? Should I not promote my characters when I am winning in a raid?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    You won't get the rewards. And the guild move is an automated process. Get out of the starter guilds asap. Check out the guild recruitment section for a guild of your level, or write a post there saying you are looking for a guild.
  • Options
    Thank you for the heads up.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Last I also do not have enough raid tickets to even attempt a raid with the big dogs.

Raid tickets are not personal. Each guild member earns raid tickets for the common pool of tickets in the guild.

ChristophIV pretty much summed everything else up.
  • Options
    I just tried to join another guild and it said the request was accepted but it looks like I am still in the starter guild.
    Also, how do I send a particular guild a chat message?
  • Options
    It says it is pending...do I need to get out of this starter guild before they accept me? I couldn't figure out how to investigate the guild members' levels to make sure I was not joining
    one that is way over my head.
    By the way, thank you guys for your advice.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    It's safe to leave the starter guild. You can easily find another guild.
  • Options
    Last night I was excited to promote Baba Fatt to 6 stars until I realized I was ripped out of my 2 raids that I was doing really well in. I was in 1st place (it was almost over and I would have won 1st) in the Sith raid and 2nd in the Rancor (I definitely would have won 3rd). I had plans for those rewards but suddenly I have put in Rancor Hunting pack 6. Will I get my rewards that I earned and paid for with guild tickets? I can't access or see those raids anymore. Now I am in a group that have many characters/full squads of 6 stars or more and I only have my 1 squad of 6 star characters.
    I love this game and also understand that it is a P2W, when I can I do supplement in the store but I can't go crazy. I rely on strategy with my characters to win and the rewards helped me. Now they have taken them away. This seems like dirty pool.
    I also do not have enough raid tickets to even attempt a raid with the big dogs.
    Was this a mistake or does this happen to others? Should I not promote my characters when I am winning in a raid?

Baba Fatt?
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/