1235Next

Replies

• scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    Lio wrote: »
    RebelLion wrote: »
    Lio wrote: »
    I’m still amazed we haven’t got RotJ Luke yet. His character is just as iconic as Vader if not more so.

I agree, but why would they give us yet another strong Jedi? We have Bastila and were just given Revan. Jedi Luke would be overkill. The only thing that would make sense (at least in my mind) would be to just change CLS' skin and maybe change his name and give him the Jedi faction. Something like that. Everybody keeps asking for Jedi Luke but it just doesn't make any sense to me.

They have 5 Han Solos and 4 Chewies. Why would you think CG is going to decide only 2 of one character is enough?

That's a fair point, but can any configuration of Hans and Chewies feasibly defeat a team of Revan, Bastila, Jedi Luke, and two more Jedis (maybe Hermit Yoda and Jolee)?

I think that's the real point of my previous comment. It isn't necessarily how many different versions of a certain character that's a concern to me. It's more how overpowered a certain faction would be. Up until now, each legendary has belonged to a separate faction and I think that brings a nice balance to the game.

Either way, if they DO release a Jedi Luke, I'll be first in line to get him :lol:

ep and Thrawn both empire
    R2 and chewy both rebel

I don't really see a legendary going to some off faction only it will be one of the main factions (empire, rebel, sith, Jedi, fo, resistance) which are all represented by legendary characters and some by journey characters.