Original Trilogy Content Coming

Replies

• Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, it's hard to think of who's left from the OT, but I have the feeling that C3PO is going to be added as the next big character add outside of the next round of KotOR toons. This isn't really based on anything other than he's the last main character not to be in the game, and the other (Chewbacca) was recently added already.

I don't see Jedi Luke coming quite yet, and Jabba just isn't happening (I'd love it though) but who knows.

or...Nien Nunb!

I don't think that C3P0 Will ever make it into the game - he's just not a fighter...

I wouldn't feel right about fighting a robot who's strongest ability is to run away or translate...
  • Options
    I'd love to see the following OT characters/ships:
    LS:
    Nien Nunb, Wedge Antilles (Red Leader), Mon Mothma, Gen Cracken, Gen Crix Madine, Red-5 (LSfb+R2D2), A,B,Y-Wings, MFalcon-(Gen Calrissian + Nien or Han & Chewie), 2-1B (healing droid), Gen. Calrissian, Shuttle Tydirium (Han, Chewie)

DS:
    Jabba, Bib Fortuna, Zuckuss, 4-LOM, Adm Piett, TIE/Interceptor, Mist HUnter (Zuckuss+4LOM), Punishing One (Dengar), Ponda Baba+Dr.Evazan, TIE/Bomber, EV-9D9 (Jabba's prison droid)

I wonder if we could get Thrawn-like LS character - Senator Garm Bel Iblis (in legendary event) with his commandship Peregrin... :) or legendary Imperial ace Baron Soontir Fel with his Saber-1
  • Options
    No more Hans! No more chewys!!!!

Threepio and Jaba!!! Both non attacking toons. Give threepio some type of synergy with r2 and chewy like “if chewy is an ally, threepio gets guard.

Jabba giving all scoundrel allies major buffs!

And of course - the one toon we have been waiting for sooo long! Imperial Scout trooper!!
    And I guess Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    I would like to see more empire characters because there are already so many rebels. The only rebel character I’d be fine with is C-3PO.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    I would like to see more empire characters because there are already so many rebels. The only rebel character I’d be fine with is C-3PO.

Jeez I forgot Rukh... fit right in with Empire thrawn synergy....give the some life depending on OT "timeframe we talkign about..not sure rebels counts but it should
  • Options
    4 words... Dash Rendar, Kyle Katarn. Enough said
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I'm excited. I wouldn't be opposed to a Mon Mothma with her own capital ship or something like that.
  • Options
    General Jan Dodonna the general from A New Hope
    General Carlist Reiken the General on Hoth
    Gold Leader (y-wing)
    Red Leader (Another X-wing)
    Porkins
    Old man rex would be nice
    Dak
    Hobby
    Crix Madine

We would need random pilots but
    A-wing
    B-wing
    Tie Interceptor
    Tie Bomber
    Tie Defender and that smug guy who piloted it in rebels and then got whacked by the turbolaser barrage meant for Hera

It would be cool to one day get ground assault vehicles like snow speeders, AT-AT, AT-ST
    A Death Star Space raid would be cool
  • Options
    The ice cream guy on Bespin.
  • Options
    So many new hans to add, Han Solo: Carbonite, blind, blue jacket, stuck in the stomach fighting mynocks, bespin, endor, General Solo, Ewok celebration
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll add a Death Star raid, and a few new ships:
    TIE Interceptor
    TIE Bomber
    Y-Wing
    Red 5
    Millennium Falcon (rebel, piloted by Han Solo and Chewie)
    TIE Defender would be an excellent addition for the option of an Empire tank, but not sure if they'd consider it OT

Toons:
    C-3PO
    Jabba
    Scout Trooper
    Admiral Piett
    Pilots for TIEs + Y-Wing
    If we dipped into the EU, then Empire version of Mara Jade, as well as Rebel/Scoundrels Dash Rendar and Kyle Katarn.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    For those asking about the Tie Defender, Vult Skeris is the dweb that ineffectively used the ship in Rebels. Put Mareek Steele as the pilot for someone who is competent with the ship. For the B-Wing, Keyan Farlander the original survivor of the first Death Star in the EU.

For the Characters I want:
    Admiral Piett and the SSD Executor, Baron Soontir Fel and his 181st Tie Interceptor, Choking Captain Needa (we all need a gag toon), Mareek Steele in Tie Defender/Missile Gunboat

Rebels:
    Jun Sato and the Phoenix Home (Flurry Class Carrier), Keyan Farlander in a B-Wing, Dutch Vander in a Y-Wing, and Ewoks in an AT-ST, and Carbonite Han to be the foundation of these new releases.
  • Options
    Jokes aside, it would actually be really cool if C3PO were introduced with a sick leader ability for Ewoks.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    My personal wish list for OT material:

Death Star ship raid
    Y Wing (been on the opening screen forever)
    C3P0
    Jabba (passive character like Hoda with Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter synergies)
    Mon Mothma
  • Options
    Endor Han, Carbonite Han, Blurry Eyed Han, Hoth Luke, Endor Luke, Jedi Luke, Endor Leia, Hologram Leia, Slightly Older Chewie, Lando with a mask on.
  • Options
    hardvig wrote: »
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Yeah, it's hard to think of who's left from the OT, but I have the feeling that C3PO is going to be added as the next big character add outside of the next round of KotOR toons. This isn't really based on anything other than he's the last main character not to be in the game, and the other (Chewbacca) was recently added already.

I don't see Jedi Luke coming quite yet, and Jabba just isn't happening (I'd love it though) but who knows.

or...Nien Nunb!

I don't think that C3P0 Will ever make it into the game - he's just not a fighter...

I wouldn't feel right about fighting a robot who's strongest ability is to run away or translate...

Hermit Yoda is not a fighter. Many have guessed that C3PO would follow suit and be a utility character.

Jawa Engineer has no direct damage attack as well.

There is absolutely no way they exclude C3PO from appearing in this game at some point. From both a game development and business standpoint, it doesn't make sense. It's like throwing money in the trash and kicking your fans at the same time.

I think the only toon CG has said will absolutely never be released was Porkins. It's in the forums somewhere. They can find a kit that works for C3PO. I guarantee it.
  • Options
    I bet C3PO will have guard if Chewbacca is present and share all buffs with R2 so you can have a whole team of 5 with guard on it.
  • LaddDeWinter
    103 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    When Disney bought Star Wars, they did away with anything to do with Slave Leia. We'll never see her in game, either.
  • Options
    Death Star ship raid

My god, that would be amazing... OT Falcon shards as reward?
  • Options
    R5-D4.
  • Options
    I hope C3PO as well as the Y-Wing!!! On the title screen theres a Y-Wing I dont know why they haven't added it yet? I have been plating this for 3 years now and have been waiting for both of these! To go along with the Y-Wing the should add pilot Luke!
  • Options
    If they add C3PO, then he must forfeit if he is alone before Hermit Yoda would have retreated. Also if he is included in the game then Jar jar Binks will eventually be released
  • Options
    GunnerFCm wrote: »
    Death Star ship raid

My god, that would be amazing... OT Falcon shards as reward?

Ot falcon legendary ship event - unlocked by BH and Empîre ships
  • Options
    Would love to see Jedi Knight Luke, Kyle Katarn and Mara Jade. that would be an awesome arena lineup
  • Options
    I would love to see snaggle tooth added to bounty hunters.
  • Options
    Lots of people seem to not understand what OT means. It's not a loose timeline. They mean characters/ships from the original trilogy.
  • Options
    Max Rebo Band or ****!
    Guild Leader of CHAL | Member of the WWL Alliance
  • Options
    I’m still amazed we haven’t got RotJ Luke yet. His character is just as iconic as Vader if not more so.
  • Options
    I think we're definitely overdue for a Scout Trooper! Maybe a SandTrooper that rides on a dewback
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    We need Jedi Training Luke with Hermit Yoda on his back