SIDS death stroke blow bug?

Has anyone else encounterd this he attacked two opposing targets the healing imuintiy landed on both were both in low health then there jc and Barris used there heal and it healed them even though healing imuintiy was on

Replies

• isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Read Barriss's healing ability and you'll know why.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Barris ability is to equalize everyone's health and heal, so with healing immunity
    They don't heal but their health gets equalized

[SöD]
  • CookieCrispp
    555 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bariss tooltip was even clarified to explain this. Also, I shouldn't find it amusing, but the SIDS autocorrect from Sid's made me chuckle. In a dark way.

Reading the title as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome death stroke blow bug? Really changes the whole message .-.
  • isreal
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Bariss tooltip was even clarified to explain this. Also, I shouldn't find it amusing, but the SIDS autocorrect from Sid's made me chuckle. In a dark way.

Reading the title as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome death stroke blow bug? Really changes the whole message .-.

:D
  • Xylo_Phona
    167 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I shouldn't find it amusing....

I think most of us will be burning in hell right next to you! :)

• CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Smithy920 wrote: »
    Has anyone else encounterd this he attacked two opposing targets the healing imuintiy landed on both were both in low health then there jc and Barris used there heal and it healed them even though healing imuintiy was on

JC healed through immunity? Really? Have you seen enemy Dooku countering you for 7 times too by any chance?
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »

JC healed through immunity? Really? Have you seen enemy Dooku countering you for 7 times too by any chance?

Jesus **** heals everyone, not only the spotless ones. o:)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options

:D
  • Options

Good lord!!! Had me ROTFLMFAO my side hurts. :D