Scheduled Update 11/21/2018 [MEGA]

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Wow Canderoushe was good with the DoTs he was inflicting... could have seen him with Vader lead, but now he is only doing 1 DoT per hit? That sucks. Low grade toon now I guess.
  • Options
    Dude. The 25% bonus crystals isn't even showing up for the 19.99 chest of crystals. still 2800.

please advise
  • Options
    I’m thinking the 25% isn’t until the 24th
  • Options
    Are these the special items in the weekly shipment? Maul and QGJ? The stun gun looks good but its too many crystals for me. Not a complaint of any sort but I fail to see the "Special" bit of whats in there. I set my expectations to maybe a zeta for ally points lol

The plus side is double drops is working out really well for my Aayla/gear farm
  • Options
    Are these the special items in the weekly shipment? Maul and QGJ? The stun gun looks good but its too many crystals for me. Not a complaint of any sort but I fail to see the "Special" bit of whats in there. I set my expectations to maybe a zeta for ally points lol

The number of shards you're getting for a tiny amount of GW / cantina currency is pretty special tbh
  • Options

The number of shards you're getting for a tiny amount of GW / cantina currency is pretty special tbh

Hopefully they continue to use gw tokens for these weekly shipments... otherwise the odd number I am left with is gonna get under my skin fast.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »

Hopefully they continue to use gw tokens for these weekly shipments... otherwise the odd number I am left with is gonna get under my skin fast.

This...
  • Options
    zFinn says thanks very much for the complementary gifts!

My mistake was spending 100 GW tix (thinking they were sim tix 🤔) in the weekly shipments. I believe I'll have 300 GW tix unspendable in my coffer forever (unless you want to keep offering weekly shipments, even if it's a lesser deal!)

Also, how about sim tickets in the weekly shipments?