Weekly shipment special items

Prev1
Weekly shipment special items have been mentioned in the 11/21 update:
Weekly Shipments have been updated with special items for a limited time. Enjoy!

Those special items seem to be Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul shards. Perhaps there is still hope for a GK Zeta coming by the end of November, as those characters are closely tied to him.

Replies

• Options
    No it’s g12+ gear
  • Options
    FeydSTL wrote: »
    No it’s g12+ gear

You get 25 Qui-Gon Jinn shards for 100 Galactic War Tokens (Green) and 25 Darth Maul shards for 100 Cantina Tokens (Red). G12+ was added to the weekly shipments weeks ago...
  • Options
    Oh well that’s not in the shipments for me so I thought it was g12+
  • Options
    Which timezone are you in? Probably it your weekly shipment wasn't updated yet
  • Options
    Should have been more special items. It was a complete let down
  • Options
    Have the credit items and the ally point item changed?
  • Options
    Sharonp wrote: »
    Have the credit items and the ally point item changed?

No. Sith assassin, sith fighter and Omega.
  • Options
    My OCD is preventing me from buying QGJ shards...
  • Options
    I guess that’s sounds impressive I use none of those toons I’ll buy mail just cause cheaper price still won’t have on farm
  • Options
    The Qui-Gon shards are nice -- although they're going to leave me with a perpetual balance of 300 GW shareds LOL. I have a full Darth Maul but 100 cantina tokens into shard store tokens is a great bonus!
  • Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »
    The Qui-Gon shards are nice -- although they're going to leave me with a perpetual balance of 300 GW shareds LOL. I have a full Darth Maul but 100 cantina tokens into shard store tokens is a great bonus!

Yup I can't buy QGJ or the weird number of GW currency is going to trigger my OCD. Unless they run this offer for 4 weeks.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    I always have 200 GW tokens left, so at least I can bring that down by half. Maybe they’ll run it two weeks and the world will be right again.

I'm the same! its been like that for me for like 4 months or so, lol.

Problem is, if they do it for 4 weeks to balance out everyone else whose at 400, then we'll be right back where we started xD
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    I always have 200 GW tokens left, so at least I can bring that down by half. Maybe they’ll run it two weeks and the world will be right again.

I'm the same! its been like that for me for like 4 months or so, lol.

Problem is, if they do it for 4 weeks to balance out everyone else whose at 400, then we'll be right back where we started xD

I know you lose rewards from this. But you could do a GW most of the way or so (9 battles) and then reset the GW without finishing. You should balance out your currency and get most of the GW rewards
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nice, my shard shop could use the extra currency. Not sure what the selection is supposed to mean, though. Great leaders of the past, overshadowed by more recent additions? TPM Obi-Wan incoming? Nothing at all?
  • Options
    Special thank you for the QGJ for 100 galactic war tokens.

Way back - they tried using gw tokens to refresh the gw store, I did it. And had like an extra 40 tokens. Then ! Cg made it so it was an even number. Now with that 1 purchase , I am finally at 0.
    Ty!
  • Options
    I finally got my GW back to a multiple of 400, my OCD can rest now
  • Options
    I now have 300 token residual balance silently mocking me. :p

We can haz moar plz? :D
  • Options
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

This definitely went through my mind, too.

But, in the end, I weighed the option of 4 ship blueprints at 19 shard shop currency each against 25 Qui-Gon shards at 15 shard shop currency each, and not having 0 galactic war currency at the end of the day was a fine price to pay for that efficiency. Plus, it leaves open the possibility that they'll do this again.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I finally got my GW back to a multiple of 400, my OCD can rest now

Mine is close. I still have an "extra" 100 to look at daily
  • Options
    FeydSTL wrote: »
    No it’s g12+ gear

You get 25 Qui-Gon Jinn shards for 100 Galactic War Tokens (Green) and 25 Darth Maul shards for 100 Cantina Tokens (Red). G12+ was added to the weekly shipments weeks ago...

Considering due to screw-ups ages ago I wound up with 100 odd GW tokens, it was nice for the OCD in me to finally use them.

• Options
    I’m now stuck with 300 unusable GW tokens. My OCD is raging. I’m considering only doing enough battles to get 100 tokens and taking the loss. I’ll wait until next Thursday to see if using GW tokens turns into the new norm. ad10c4oc4bne.gif
    mbt8t3o0e1un.png
  • Options
    The only joy this brings is to the people who failed to beat a GW. But for people like me- now I have 300 tokens and that’s annoying
  • Options
    nQthing wrote: »
    The only joy this brings is to the people who failed to beat a GW. But for people like me- now I have 300 tokens and that’s annoying

I knew it would annoy me, so 1 Day I did the first 2 GW battles then left the rest alone.

I’d sooner miss out on a handful of shard shop currency than stare at 300 every day.

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    nQthing wrote: »

Getting 25 shards of *anything* for a measly 100 GW tokens makes me happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Woohoo! and now with the second week of this I no longer have "extra" GW tokens to stare at. the 200 I could never use is gone.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Woohoo! and now with the second week of this I no longer have "extra" GW tokens to stare at. the 200 I could never use is gone.
    I on the other hand got caught out by a crazy GW node 3 a couple of days ago, zeroing my balance... until weekly shipments refreshed and I just had to buy Qui-Gon leaving me back at 300 residual tokens. :D

Ah well, at lest they seem to be continuing the cantina and GW items in weekly shipments which is nice.
  • Options
    Yeah, I only expected it for the anniversary week. But this bonus week was more than welcome--gimme all that shard shop currency!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Same here, had 200 “unspendable” gw tokens since forever. Finally blank slates again:) Now lets hope they never do this again to mess up the balance (or I really hope they do because that shard currency is awesome).
  • Options
    Why does no one have issues with excessive currency of other type? Seems petty. Especially saying I hope they never give us a good deal again... come on think about what you are asking with these statements. Having an uneven amount if currency is completely of the radar compared to the deal they have given us. The complaint has zero value.