MK5 Droid Callers - Can't Win 'Em, Can't Buy 'Em, Everyone Loses

It's been several months since the last complaint, with things only getting worse, so let's try to revive a discussion here. This is a VERY common G8 requirement (G8 -> G9), and yet, it takes maybe two months, currently, IF LUCKY, to get enough for one gear slot. That is crap. To be unable to advance in the game over ONE gear item, because it is basically exclusively available in raids (occasional appearances in shard shop at extremely expensive rates, or guild reward shop at a slightly better rate) and rarely drops even there, is pure ****. My guild runs heroic raids every couple days, and it still takes MONTHS to get ONE SLOT filled. Which means I have a whole slew of characters stuck at G8 until 2020. OVER THIS ONE PIECE. That is completely unacceptable. I know of people who have literally quit the whole game over this matter. It's time to fix this, there have been complaints for the better part of a year now, and I see posts about this going back to mid-2016, though back then it was far easier. When you're doing all you can possibly do, and still can't get the pieces because raid rewards RNG is a **** **** to you every time, it just doesn't make sense. No one wins here, because you can't even buy the things, I mean CG isn't even making money with this frustration. It's just **** everyone off, and that's it. Give it a node somewhere, SOMETHING!! Make it a 9D hard node or whatever, so only top players can easily farm it, but give us a CHANCE.

Replies