Replies

• Options
    86, no questions asked. A cantina stage, two LSDS stages and GW
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    JC is pretty easy with a cantina node and LS DS battles
  • Options
    86 then daylight.

Along with what Tromedlov13 said you can get shards for him from Bronzium pulls and 30 shards from the February daily login rewards.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    For f2p yup probably 86.
    Cantina stage is big in farming
    Cantina + GW shipment even faster
  • Options
    86 then Biggs.
  • Options
    Biggs is second with cantina and GW, but no stages (at least I don't think he has stages)
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    86, Lumi (if you can clear GW regularly, she's 15 there plus what you can farm everywhere else), Jedi Counselor, Chewie, Teebo, and many others (basically anything in GW is #1).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    86 is an awesome glass cannon whereas Biggs is..... well not as awesome
  • Options
    86, Biggs, and Dathcha (spelling?) are the three characters with a GW and a Cantina node.
  • Options
    Alot of characters could be 7 starred quickly before they changed GW to require crystals to refresh.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Fastest guys to seven star may not matter as much as a more viable character at 5-6*. Aka lumi, sidius these types of guys that you will still see ran in arena quite often, a matter of a few days to weeks on a guy that has more zing is much more worth it!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    Baldo wrote: »
    Fastest guys to seven star may not matter as a more viable character at 5-6* Aka lumi sidius these types of guys that you will still see ran in arena quite often a matter of a few days to weeks on a guy that has more zingis much more worth it!

Both of those guys (along with JC) are very farmable and very effective in pretty much every part of the game (not so much all the way in the top arena ranks but easily into the top 100).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    If you don't take into account the time needed or difficulty of unlocking the farm locations, I would say Yoda is the fastest toon to farm to 7*. It only takes an hour or so to get him to 7* from scratch if you already have the team to do it.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't take into account the time needed or difficulty of unlocking the farm locations, I would say Yoda is the fastest toon to farm to 7*. It only takes an hour or so to get him to 7* from scratch if you already have the team to do it.

Good call!
  • Options
    86 is an awesome glass cannon whereas Biggs is..... well not as awesome

Don't know why but I laughed so hard I cried at this, so true, but if ships ever come out he might become really useful

86, Biggs, and Dathcha (spelling?) are the three characters with a GW and a Cantina node.

Forgot about the Jawa dude. But him too. They are all useful for non-arena. 86 is borderline arena for all teams and really good in arena for certain builds (droids and crit/assist teams).
  • Options
    Fastest guys to seven star may not matter as much as a more viable character at 5-6*. Aka lumi, sidius these types of guys that you will still see ran in arena quite often, a matter of a few days to weeks on a guy that has more zing is much more worth it!

Not sure the shard you are on but 86 is highly viable. I 1 shot Lumi and Sid with him. Lumi is almost never in my arena. Sid only as leader and he is scarce.

86 used right and with the right teams(I've done 3 non droid builds with him and take 1st regularly on a late Nov shard) is a monster. Sid and Lumi I use in GW, but for arena I'll take 86 over them all day long twice on Sunday.

Before anyone asks or says you have to compare apples to apples I have all 3 at LVL 70 7* gear 8 so I am seeing them all at their best, and 86 is superior in arena. Though Sid lead is good, I'll take a 10k hit plus call an assist all day long when the assists weakest hitter is a Phasma or Dooku with advantage and/or offense up.

Sid and Lumi are awesome, must have characters and I reccomend getting them first to 86 due to the fact they are very viable in all phases of the game. Just on a mature shard with teams loaded with depth you do not see Sid or Lumi as much. Sid as lead here and there, Lumi on a QGJ lead with Yoda.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

Not sure the shard you are on but 86 is highly viable. I 1 shot Lumi and Sid with him. Lumi is almost never in my arena. Sid only as leader and he is scarce.

86 used right and with the right teams(I've done 3 non droid builds with him and take 1st regularly on a late Nov shard) is a monster. Sid and Lumi I use in GW, but for arena I'll take 86 over them all day long twice on Sunday.

Before anyone asks or says you have to compare apples to apples I have all 3 at LVL 70 7* gear 8 so I am seeing them all at their best, and 86 is superior in arena. Though Sid lead is good, I'll take a 10k hit plus call an assist all day long when the assists weakest hitter is a Phasma or Dooku with advantage and/or offense up.

Sid and Lumi are awesome, must have characters and I reccomend getting them first to 86 due to the fact they are very viable in all phases of the game. Just on a mature shard with teams loaded with depth you do not see Sid or Lumi as much. Sid as lead here and there, Lumi on a QGJ lead with Yoda.

Mainly top 10, i'm just talking about from where he stands, Sid or Lumi are going to help him a ton more than 86!
  • Options
    IG 86 is dead before he can get a single shot. I'm not sure what shard your on but droids are in hiding on mine.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Rey.
    Ok, maybe not. >:)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Yoda is pretty fast to seven stars. By himself that is.
  • Trevor
    102 posts Member
    Options
    any of gw shippment characters

Depends on player type for ptp players using refreshes others may be an opption
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »
    IG 86 is dead before he can get a single shot. I'm not sure what shard your on but droids are in hiding on mine.

I'm ranked 16 running a Droid team with Dooku insteas of Poe on a Dec server. Surprised nobody has sniped me out of the top 30. With 4 rounds to go I should get back into the top 10.
  • Options
    Thanks fellas ill take a look into.......IG-88, Sid, Ig86, Lumi, and Phasma are doin great for me as a squad arena team.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    The fastest to 7* is Datcha and IG-86 both GW, cantina and two hard nodes, Datcha is faster for a new player as his node in cantina is lower (2g)and both his hard nodes lies in lsb 3, where one of ig-86 hard nodes is in lsb 4
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection