Sion taunt

o71pjzjwjtko.png

Anyone experience this? My nhilus has no pain debuff yet sion kept taunt.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah,the exact thing happened with my nihilus today in arena.Its like a phantom pain
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Probably just a stealth change like how all jedi dodge thermal detonators
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    Apparently nest is broken too
    What’s wrong with Nest?
  • Options
    It probably has to do with Traya's Unique.
    Meaning that Nihilus had Pain at the start of his turn, then Traya cleansed him but the taunt from Sion still remained.

Here the same thing happened, just with JTR's Unique:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/188403/why-is-sion-taunting#latest
  • Options
    Yeah I've also encountered the same problem with Sion. Come on how can this be done? You didn't need to touch it
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    What’s wrong with Nest?

Apparently she's not getting protection gains based off of her total hp but at current hp levels making her protection gains woefully nerfed. Can't confirm though saw it on reddit the official swgoh forum
    Protection up is based on the health of the toon. Its a bug fix that's seemingly a nerf because of how late CG decided to fix it (right when all the F2P people got Nest starred up)

Sucks that I just 7 starred her yesterday and equipped g12+ piece on her thinking she was good for the Qi'Ra cheese for TW / GA

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    What’s wrong with Nest?

Apparently she's not getting protection gains based off of her total hp but at current hp levels making her protection gains woefully nerfed. Can't confirm though saw it on reddit the official swgoh forum
    Protection up is based on the health of the toon. Its a bug fix that's seemingly a nerf because of how late CG decided to fix it (right when all the F2P people got Nest starred up)

Sucks that I just 7 starred her yesterday and equipped g12+ piece on her thinking she was good for the Qi'Ra cheese for TW / GA

Just routine bossk now nest a few weeks rip bastilla
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    odj6gq0buwv9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.