Nest bug fix, refund zeta please [MERGE]

Replies

  • distracting everyone from the missing december chalendar? Isnt it surprising how Nest was untouched for months, but suddenly when we demand the december chalendar CG seperates the masses by this silly jedi mindtrick distraction shenanigans!

    You might upset some people, but you cant take away our december chalendar. And the only reason why you cant take it away is because we still have not received our glorious chalendar!
  • Why do people write chalendar instead of calendar ?
  • Its a Mix of chalk and endor. New Event incoming!
  • Nauros
    1533 posts Member
    No, they fixed her because only now with Revan the bug became apparent.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Wookiewookie are you a dev? Ill wait for confirmation that its wai from them thanks as far as im concerned it was wai for the past however many months. Also want zeta refund, plus all the crystals i spent to 7*, plus all the g12 and 12.5 pieces. Thanks.

    If you zeta’d Nest to face Revan, then you didn’t plan very well.

    “WAI” changes as new characters are released, as testing finds new issues. So it doesn’t matter if it was WAI for the past 6 months. Revan was released with unique abilities that complicate things, and therefore changes must be made.

    Yeah sure i'm guessing you are a revan whale?
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Wookiewookie are you a dev? Ill wait for confirmation that its wai from them thanks as far as im concerned it was wai for the past however many months. Also want zeta refund, plus all the crystals i spent to 7*, plus all the g12 and 12.5 pieces. Thanks.

    If you zeta’d Nest to face Revan, then you didn’t plan very well.

    “WAI” changes as new characters are released, as testing finds new issues. So it doesn’t matter if it was WAI for the past 6 months. Revan was released with unique abilities that complicate things, and therefore changes must be made.

    Yeah sure i'm guessing you are a revan whale?

    I am a F2P 2-year player who has one 5* OR character and the rest are still at unlock level. I am just stating the facts. I’m sorry that this is upsetting for you.
  • Wow, what a bunch of crybabies in this thread today. Get over yourselves!
    Nest was broken and they fixed her, end of story. Her zeta had nothing to do with the big fix and she still works great against everyone, just now you can't use Nest cheese on auto to take out Revan in arena.
  • Vendi1983
    2021 posts Member
    edited December 6
    Agreed. Her own kit should have worked like countless others with stacking +/- abilities/stats. It wasn't. They fixed it.
  • First of all I fight with Revan in the arena. but I do not like the changes in Nest. Thus, any counterpart to the Revan meta that almost certainly works in one go. It was also without winning the Nerf against teams with Nest why are you always destroying old metas with a nerf?
  • When will we get our nest zeta refund? I want one... NOW!!!!
  • Seems unlikely. Countless bugs have been fixed in the past and have not yielded a zeta refund.
  • Kyno
    17481 posts Moderator
    When will we get our nest zeta refund? I want one... NOW!!!!

    @NuthinButFett the fix had nothing to do with her zeta... so that makes it more unlikely.
  • Garbage management... nest has been out far too long for the ‘glitch’ to get fixed she needs a refund
  • This releasing stuff that is not wai has got to end. Or it will end the game. EA stock is in the ****. When will you get the hint.
  • Is anyone else ticked off about what has happened to Nest? It really sucks to have spent so much time and money to farm her only to have the developer Nerf her under the radar. What gives? Do the developers just care about making their cash now? My whole group is fed up with thelis kind of crap over and over. Makes unless you are a whale with tons of cash go luck with this game!
  • Given the huge change in Enfys kit after the "fix", changing stronger behavior that has been since her release, I suggest that they refund all players who zeta'd Enfys. This only seems reasonable since no one could have anticipated the "bug" (including the game developers who implemented the kit).
  • Nauros wrote: »
    No, they fixed her because only now with Revan the bug became apparent.

    I would buy this but this 'bug' has been apparent since revan was released and the player base came up with Nest as a counter a day or so in. Now its being nerfed what, 6 weeks later? Compare with canderous and fallen bastila, both of whom had bug fixes done on the 21st November, mere days after their release. Why wait such a long time wth nest?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Nauros wrote: »
    No, they fixed her because only now with Revan the bug became apparent.

    I would buy this but this 'bug' has been apparent since revan was released and the player base came up with Nest as a counter a day or so in. Now its being nerfed what, 6 weeks later? Compare with canderous and fallen bastila, both of whom had bug fixes done on the 21st November, mere days after their release. Why wait such a long time wth nest?

    Because the nest counter has boomed recently, and the bug was especially apparent. It also took them a while to fix the zombie loop.

    Also it’s been more like 3.5-4 weeks, but I’ll be honest, it certainly felt like 6
  • How she was working was not contrary to her discription..

    Just bad management by CG and EA.

    DEFINATELY last game ever i pay for bY EA.
  • Jedimatt wrote: »
    Is anyone else ticked off about what has happened to Nest? It really sucks to have spent so much time and money to farm her only to have the developer Nerf her under the radar. What gives? Do the developers just care about making their cash now? My whole group is fed up with thelis kind of crap over and over. Makes unless you are a whale with tons of cash go luck with this game!

    Did you just not read anything in this thread or do you just like asking redundant questions?
    Garbage management... nest has been out far too long for the ‘glitch’ to get fixed she needs a refund

    This might be the most childish viewpoint in this thread. 1) You KNOW this bug wasn't noticable until recently for obvious reasons, complaining that she's been "out too long" is irrelevant. Characters are not exempt from bug fixes just because they've been out a long time. 2) The bug fix doesn't even affect her zeta, so why the hell would they refund people?

    Do some critical thinking before you post, please.
  • Ahmadoo wrote: »
    Given the huge change in Enfys kit after the "fix", changing stronger behavior that has been since her release, I suggest that they refund all players who zeta'd Enfys. This only seems reasonable since no one could have anticipated the "bug" (including the game developers who implemented the kit).

    There is no valid reason to refund her zeta because the bug fix doesn't affect her zeta. People need to stop fishing for free stuff just because they're upset. And I say this as someone who's only experience whaling out in this game was with Nest.
  • Outside of vs Revan, Nest is still one of the best plug and play toons next to Thrawn. You're still getting plenty of value from the Zeta. Move along...
  • Waqui
    3772 posts Member
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    We all know why they did it. Whales had a new toy in Revan and complained that Nest was good against it. Therefore it had to be nerfed. Nothing bug about it, just greed from whales.
    Ultra wrote: »
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Nest-protection-up-against-Revan/td-p/7152662

    [email protected] pointed out this was flagged as a bug a month ago

    It is and always was a bug

    A “bug” that conveniently deminishes a counter to a P2P toon. Yeah sure... nothing suspicious about that.

    A bug that wasn't discovered until a toon, which could consistently reduce max health of an enemy (Revan) was introduced.
  • I thank nest broken when you play vs. Bastille too. I use him. Hp 32k, prot 62k, tenacity 120%, and when enemy Yoda atack him out of his turn he not recover protecion
  • Again. Her bugged status was not contrary to her description.

    This is a modification not a bug fix.

  • Again. Her bugged status was not contrary to her description.

    This is a modification not a bug fix.

    When you have 2 characters (Traya, Nest) who are supposed to gain bonus protection from the same variable, and one of them (Nest) is using the wrong variable, that's a bug. That's a problem with how she was coded and it needs to be addressed. Which it was.
  • I zeta-ed maul specifically to counter Revan... a refund would help especially there was no way of knowing it was not WAI
  • Bluesabus
    35 posts Member
    edited December 12
    Vice_torn wrote: »
    I zeta-ed maul specifically to counter Revan... a refund would help especially there was no way of knowing it was not WAI

    The bug fix doesn't affect Maul nor does it affect Nest's zeta. This is not like Daka where the change to Zombie greatly affected how Daka's zeta worked.

    Again, stop fishing for free stuff just because you don't like the change.
Sign In or Register to comment.